Vic’s Weight Loss

Thanks, Cate and Llama.

150.2 lbs

Went for a walk around Castle trail by myself. My sisters didn’t make it. Kids are sick.

Starting my weight loss again today. Ate too much late night yesterday. But I did sleep great.

This morning I had 2 cups of coffee with almond milk and Splenda. Will skip breakfast.

At 10 am I did a 45 min treadmill AF workout. Lunch was an egg with onion and cilantro, turkey bacon and lavish bread And a laughing cow wedge.

Ended up going out for drinks with my sisters to a country club. Had a mai punch which was delicious. We shared apps and a dessert. Tuna tartare and oysters and a rich chocolate cake with ganache

Then we went back to my sis house. I had half a burger with cheese.

Last edited:
Kids usually bounce back quickly at least. Good for you going out for a hike anyway, Vic.

Thanks, Llama and Cate. The kids are better. They are so resilient.

Tomorrow we r meeting up for a walk in the morning. Let’s see who shows up. They will text if they r not coming. I think I’ll still go even if they cancel. I feel so good afterwards.

Last edited:
Kids are resilient. Walking is so good for us. Even if I really don't feel like it, I always feel better for getting out & walking.

149.2 lbs

Slept great last night.

Didn’t go for the morning walk at CT. Did a 45 min AF treadmill workout.

Lunch was an egg with onions, cilantro, turkey bacon, laughing cow wedge on a lavash bread. Had 5 fries wit bbq sauce. Still was kinda hungry. So I had some veggie crumbles with bbq sauce and a 1/4 lavash bread. Had a bottle of water.

Dinner will be baked chicken tenderloin and cauliflower rice. Will also make little potatoes. Might have a couple.

Will do another workout. Planning on doing a strength and a core workout. Been slacking on it.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys.

Just here getting bigger and not exercising. Have to start again.

Tomorrow I’m going to the lake. I’ll try to workout before I leave the house.

My bro is in the hospital again. He smokes weed and then complains about having short of breath. I don’t even take him anymore. He takes the ambulance to the hospital.

But it’s nice not having him around.

My mom will be here in about 2 weeks.

It must be stressful to have your brother be sick so often, whether it's self-inflicted or not. I hope you can eat plenty of good-for-you food and get some fun exercise in for a while.

Thanks, Llama.

151.5 lbs

About to go to the lake. My sis I is coming to get me. Didn’t get that walk in. Will try to do it when I get back.

Lunch was a hotdog with bun, mayo, mustard, and ketchup. Some chips. Dinner was some steak and a little sweet potato. After dinner I had a boneless chicken thigh.

I just did a 45 min AF treadmill workout. Feeling good.

Tomorrow I plan on getting up and do a workout. No heavy carbs tomorrow. Planning on having grilled kingfish with veg for lunch. (If I’m hungry at breakfast I will have an egg and a turkey bacon).

Nothing much going on this week. Weather kinda rainy. My sis has a procedure on Tuesday and she’ll need a ride. Then cleaners coming on Wed.

Last edited:
It must be frustrating that your brother will not take better care of himself. We know that we need to be responsible for our own health. I hope you enjoyed the trip to the lake with your sis xo

Yes, Cate. I’m not sure what wrong with him.

150.5 lbs

Did a 45 min AF workout right after I woke up. I slept at a decent time and I woke up a little before the alarms.

Had a hotdog for breakfast with ketchup and mayo. Lunch was a roasted king fish with veg. And half a sausage since I was still hungry. Mid afternoon I had fish and half sausage. Late dinner was roasted chicken tenderloin with veg. Late night eating was lavash bread with a chicken tenderloin. And a keto bread and half a laughing cow cheese.

Walked around my condos for 37 min. Did a 5 min core and a strength workout.

Last edited:
149.7 lbs

At a procedure for my sis. Should be done soon. Should have eaten breakfast before I left because I’m starving. Good thing I have some roasted chicken tenders ready at home.

Didn’t workout this morning. I slept in. I will do it later today after I eat something.

Lunch. Had one chicken tender and a hot dog with some veg. Afternoon snack. Keto bread with butter and almond chocolate milk. Dinner was a sausage with mayo and ketchup.

Walked an hour on treadmill watching YT.

Planning on getting up early to clean up before the cleaners get here. Hopefully finish fast and then go workout.

Had some cheese, cranberries, and turkey pepperoni late, late night.

Last edited:
Yes, I like the keto bread. This one I have is seeded. I love the taste. I did have one though that tasted rubbery and one was really small. So hit or miss.

Yes, I like the keto bread. This one I have is seeded. I love the taste. I did have one though that tasted rubbery and one was really small. So hit or miss.
Maybe I will give it a try then. I love my simple carb baguettes to death but they're maybe not THE most nutritious.

Thanks, Andrew. I am happy that I’m back under 150 but the hard part is staying that way.

Llama, you should def try it. It has the same consistency of sliced bread. Not as good as a baguette though.

It’s past midnight and I’m up. Tried going to sleep earlier and that didn’t work. Will try again in an hour. I do have to get up early this morning.

Back