Vic’s Weight Loss

Thanks, Cate, yeah Boston is a great city to visit. Tons to do. Just expensive to live there.
It looks lovely.
On Friday heading to New Hampshire to take the kids to Santa’s Village. Looking forward to having hot mini apple cider donuts.
That should be fun. I had a look online.

Thanks guys.

150.8 lbs

Today I think I’m going to the beach. Didn’t end up going.

Just got a BJs card!

I fasted till dinner. Had some crunchy air fryed chicken tenders and several sweet potato fries.

Did 15 min on AF. Walked outside for 15 min. Really hot. Walked for 45 min on my treadmill with AF workout. Walked for 37 min outdoors.

Tomorrow morning I’m meeting up with sisters to go for a walk.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate and Llama.

Didn’t sleep last night. Meeting with my sisters for an early morning walk.

Last edited:
Weight: 149.4 lbs!!!

Did not sleep last night. Early morning I did a 45 min treadmill AF workout. Feeling great!!! Met with one of my sisters at 7am for a 33 min walk at Castle Trail. Did a 45 min AF treadmill workout this afternoon. Walked for 90 min: 45 min of af and another 20 min and the rest watching YouTube.

Today I’m going to try to do the same thing like yesterday. I’m doing OMAD. And will eat a later dinner. Not sure what’s for dinner now. Dinner was some leftovers- baked sweet potato fries and a sausage. Eating pickle spears too. Late night was a low carb tortilla and some tuna fish with low cal mayo.

I was cooking for me and bro. He ended up in hospital for breathing problems. They are doing lots of tests on him. So now I’m by myself. Yay!!! Hopefully they find out what wrong with him. Well I spoke to soon. My bro is back and have a nebulizer and have to see a heart doctor or was it lungs.

Last edited:
Well it’s 1 am and I’m not tired. Tried falling asleep several times but not happening. Just watching tv and surfing the web.

After I wrote this I fell asleep.

149.4 lbs.

Breakfast was a scrambled egg, one turkey bacon, and 2 large slices of a vine rip tomato. Coffee with almond milk. Lunch was a serving of lavash bread, laughing cow wedge cheese, ham, and baby lettuce. 2 pickle spicy wedges. Really early dinner was air fryed chicken boneless thighs. With rice and beans. Trying hard to not get seconds. Getting tomato instead.

Last edited:
Thanks, Tru.

150.4 lbs

Today we r going up to NH for Santa’s Village tomorrow.

Last night I went to bed at 12 am. So that’s great!!! Now that we r going to a B and B I might be able to sleep earlier. So that will set me up to have a habit by Mon when we get back.

I skipped breakfast. Lunch was steamed chicken dumplings. And a small wonton soup. Dinner was lasagna. Dessert was piece of chocolate cake.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama and Cate.

This morning we went to Santa’s Village. Breakfast was a piece of sourdough bread with butter and coffee with half and half and Splenda. Mid morning I had a dozen mini doughnuts and a coffee with creamer and Splenda. Lunch was some leftover lasagna that I brought with me. Dinner was 2 ribs and some baked Mac and cheese. We went to the jacuzzi. I went back and had some more lasagna. I also had a slice of key lime pie. And a slice of chocolate cake.

Tomorrow we r going for a hike. Only one day left!

Last edited:
Yes, Cate, everyone had a great time. It’s mostly geared for kids. The kids are taller now so they can get on the rides by themselves. But I did go on several of the rides. There is a lot of walking. Then it started raining so people started to leave so the lines started getting shorter.

Yeah, Llama, but I won’t be able to help myself. I know I will be shocked. Oh, well!

Breakfast today was sourdough bread with an egg and one sausage link. Lunch was leftover lasagna. Stopping myself from getting seconds. Might have ice cream later. Dinner will be bbq chicken and rice and beans. Had 3 small ice cream sandwiches.

Went to a trail this morning. Going for another hike this afternoon. Weather is comfortable. But of course river water is freezing.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys.

Last night I slept great. I think I fell asleep at 1030 pm. Didn’t wake up too early. Packed up my stuff.

Breakfast was half a slice of sourdough bread with butter. and a coffee with half and half and Splenda.

I weighed myself when I got home. Shocked at the result.

149.4 lbs!!!

Tomorrow I’m meeting up with my sisters to go for a morning walk.

Lunch was a boneless chicken thigh and white rice with bbq sauce. Early dinner was tuna with mayo and cilantro and sweet onion on a lavish bread. Around 830 pm I had a veggie burger with some hot sauce and ketchup. And lavash bread with ham and cheese. Today I did have a little fries. And a coffee with almond milk. Had a slice of bread with pb with some almond milk.

I walked for an hour: 10 min on AF and the rest on YT.

Last edited:
Back