Vic’s Weight Loss

148.8 lbs

Today I have a handyman coming to give me an estimate of what a job would costs. I have a door to put back on, the door jambs need to be reinstalled. And the closet door needs to be put on, and some towel handles need to be installed.

I’m up early since I had to go grab the nails at my old place. I’m ready now.

I didn’t over do it last night. Just had 2 shots of peanut butter whiskey. Tried to have the healthy stuff.

I’m going for a walk after the guy leaves.

Breakfast was half a beef empanada. Then I had a little spaghetti with one shrimp. Lunch was at a Thai place in New Hampshire. The 2 fried veggie spring roll was on the house. Then I had the papaya salad and two shot of pb rum.

The guy did a great job. Now I have nothing to stress me out. Going for a walk after I rest. Felt like a long day so far.

Last edited:
You did very well at your sister's seeing as you had another drop, Vic. Yay to you being back in the 140s!
Also well done on getting things fixed before you settle in properly. Will he be someone you can always get to do little things about the place? I would love to find someone like that, that's not too expensive.

148.8 lbs

Today I have a handyman coming to give me an estimate of what a job would costs. I have a door to put back on, the door jambs need to be reinstalled. And the closet door needs to be put on, and some towel handles need to be installed.

I’m up early since I had to go grab the nails at my old place. I’m ready now.

I didn’t over do it last night. Just had 2 shots of peanut butter whiskey. Tried to have the healthy stuff.

I’m going for a walk after the guy leaves.

Breakfast was half a beef empanada. Then I had a little spaghetti with one shrimp. Lunch was at a Thai place in New Hampshire. The 2 fried veggie spring roll was on the house. Then I had the papaya salad and two shot of pb rum.

The guy did a great job. Now I have nothing to stress me out. Going for a walk after I rest. Felt like a long day so far.
Does it taste more like pb or whisky?

Thanks, Llama, Cate, and Blue.

149.5 lbs

Have to go to Bedford for my bro meds. My mom is coming to.

Then I have to swing by my bank for HOA duties. Macys, bank. Then maybe ss.

I texted the realtor about listing the condo. Will see her tomorrow.

Had a half a bacon egg and cheese on a croissant. And a coffee with creamer and Splenda. From Heavenly.

Dinner was some Japanese noodles and teriyaki chicken and one gen tso chicken. From the mall. Late dinner I had some papaya salad.

Did a lot of errands today.

Walked for 60 min. Didn’t feel like doing it at first but I’m glad I did.

Last edited:
149.7 lbs

Hope I’m 147 by my Jan vaca!

Got up because my sis needed someone to take the twins to school.

Then had to go the long way to my new place with my mom. The highway had a traffic jam. An accident somewhere south. Returned by my sis because my mom is waiting for the plumber to arrive.

At noon I’m meeting with the realtor. Then have to pick up a slice of pizza at MB for the twins. Have to pick them up at the bus stop and take them to their art class in downtown.

Breakfast was an egg, a cube of cheese and a piece of bread.

I’m not going to have snacks by my sis. Willlpower! But the craving for a moist chocolate cake is intense. Not going to give in. I don’t even like chocolate.

Lunch was half a slice of mb pizza.

Last edited:
Moist chocolate cake is amazing but omg are the calories high! The McDonald's chocolate cake I used to love was 601 kcal and it wasn't even a large square!

148.9 lbs

Today I was so sore I slept in. Didn’t have anything to do early morning. Was better by the time my bro had to go to his appt. Luckily it was in my city and I didn’t have to drive far.

After I’ll drop him off with some lunch, then I’ll go by my mom.

Sunday is snowing. I think 6+ inches. First snowfall for the season so I can’t complain.

The professional photographer is coming out this coming Wed to take pics of my place.

Lunch was spaghetti and 3 shrimp. Then I had a little rice with a little pork. Dinner I had one bbq rib and some fries.

Walked for an hour. Was watching a show that I saved.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate and Llama.

Had a bit of garlic bread last night! Knocked me out of the 140s.

150.6 lbs

Today I’m going to eat a salad around 8 pm instead of reaching for junk.

Breakfast was a bread with sharp cheddar. Lunch was half of a gyro and have a clam chowder. I shared with my mom. At Lahey.

Had 2 small pieces of duck.

Skipped dinner.

Walked for an hour on treadmill.

No getogether this weekend. My BIL has Covid and my sis I has pneumonia. Hopefully they get better soon. Surprised my mom isn’t sick by being with them. Even the twins aren’t sick.

Last edited:
150.5 lbs

Skipped breakfast. Had a coffee. With creamer. By my sis.

Snowing tomorrow. Not looking forward to it.

Had 4 sliders (3 cheese and 1 ham) and one powdered donut hole (hostess).

Last edited:
Yes, ( Sorry!) Llama it’s so convenient.

149.0 lbs

Today is a snow day. Already went and cleaned off my SUV. Says it’ll snow again later this afternoon. I am not going anywhere today.

Will work on eating better since I’m home. Will prob try to skip breakfast. Having coffee. Lunch will be a salad with feta cheese and a boiled egg. I’m going to eat at 1 pm. Usually have lunch at 11 am.

Dinner will be batata in airfryer and some shrimp. Trying to lose weight. Hopefully lose 2 lbs by Sun for our PR trip.

Did 10 min of Latin dance video.

Going to drink more water today.

Last edited:
I hope your BIL & sis get better soon. I'm glad your Mum & the twins haven't got it! It's a strange thing. I'm surprised that I have had it twice. Is that sister meant to be going to PR too?

My elder sis I is the one I’m going to PR with. Only 5 of us. Sis I, twins, my mom and I.

Should be fun. At least it will be warm!

Thanks, Cate, I think she will be better. Thanks, Llama for stopping by!

148. Something

Breakfast was Parisian bread, cheese, bacon, salami, and a cookie. And 1/3 of a MB donut.

Ended up skipping both lunch and dinner. I was just still full. Hopefully I still feel that way when I go to sleep.

Had half a burger meat with a little rice.

Did 70 min on treadmill.

Last edited:
Is Parisian bread just a baguette? Sounds like my kind of breakfast.

Back