Vic’s Weight Loss

Thanks, Llama and Cate!!!

150.3 lbs!!!

Made another trip to my new place.

Skipping breakfast.

Have my facial later this morning. My mom has her massage at the same time.

Took the Covid and flu vax.

Last edited:
150.7 lbs

Was up early today. Packed up my suv and got a coffee with creamer and Splenda from McDonald’s. Went to my new place.

Well my washer/dryer didn’t fit through the bathroom door. So now I have to get a handyman to move the door jam.

Now I’m waiting for the treadmill. Midafternoon. Will go home to pack some more stuff after this.

Last edited:
It sounds like you're getting well on top of it all, Vic. How long have you got to move all of the bits and pieces?

Yeah, Llama, I have a system down pat. Cate, I have a week to pack up all my little stuff. Then my furniture will be moved on the 20th.

My treadmill came in. I am going to test it out tomorrow.

I’m actually going back to Puerto Rico in Jan. I got a credit because of the long wait last flight. So we have until Mar to use it. And in Feb is trip to St Croix.

149.8 lbs!!! Yay, this time I’m sticking with it!!!

Went to my new place. Used the treadmill for just 10 min. Have to build up!!! Went back for a package and did another 10 min. Could’ve gone longer but I had to get back to my mom. Will go again later. Did 42 more min while waiting for the handyman.

Breakfast was a croissant and 2 pepperoni. Also had some brown beef with half a naan. Then I had a small bagel with whipped cream cheese.

Finally finished with moving the washer/ dryer combo. This guy came by himself to move a 300 lb machine. After a lot of obstacles it’s finally in. Will have to check again tomorrow. Esp for leaks. Kinda tired now. Hopefully I can fall asleep early.

I want to wake up early tomorrow to pack another load of stuff. Take it to my new place. And get a walk in before I go by my mom.

Tomorrow we r going to Arias for dinner. Def not getting a drink. Got a white sangria last time and I was drunk at the table. Just had a quarter of a glass. Ended up drinking like 5 cups of water during my meal. Luckily I was fine by the time the bill came.

Last edited:
It sounds like the treadmill was a great investment.
149.8 lbs!!! Yay, this time I’m sticking with it!!!
Good for you, Vic. I swear if(when) I get back down to where I want to be I will never let my weight creep up again. First, I have to get there!

Yes, Cate, it’s really hard losing and maintaining your weight. But I think I have the mindset now. And the treadmill at home which is so convenient!

Today I did another load of packing. Hanged up all my coats. Went to Home Depot to get a wrench. Totally forgot about it. Bought a drill, some bits, and some screws. Will go back tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow taking all my bros stuff to my new place.

Walked for an hour this morning. Breakfast is small bagel and an egg. I have to fry the egg with oil. I’m by my mom so no spray oil. Had a handful of mixed nuts. Then had half a blueberry muffin.

Not eating lunch. Dinner I’ll have a Cuban sandwich from Arias. No alcohol for me!

Dinner was a Cuban sandwich. I also had some fried apps. Like cheese, pork, tostones, yucca fries, and sausage. Had one passion fruit mojito.

Last edited:
I was fascinated with Home Depot the first time I ever went there. I have this vivid memory of two women who worked there repeating what I said to my sister & asking me where I was from. They walked off laughing & saying "absolutely gob-smacked!"
I can imagine forgetting what you went in for!

152.0 lbs

Today I have the rest of my Cuban sandwich.

Got up early to move my brothers stuff. And got everything. Bags of trash… Well that’s done. He only needs to wipe down the bedroom furniture.

This afternoon I will focus on my camping gear to move to the storage in the attic.

Ended up having 3 slices of a sausage pizza this evening.

Tomorrow we r having doubles with curry Chana and curry lamb. Yum!!!

Last edited:
Having some extra storage space is super convenient. I only have a 2 square meters of cellar compartment but given the size of my apartment that's so much extra stuff! (Especially because in the cellar I can stack things up without worrying how it'll look.)

Back