Vic’s Weight Loss

Will your nephew be staying with you while his parents are away or are you just his driver for the week?

Just a driver. My nephew is staying with my other sister (who has the twins). She has to pick and drop off twins at almost the same time. My nephew is in a different school.

Once again I'll say how wonderful it is to see such a close relationship in your family. It's lovely.

Woke up early as planned! Went to the gym and did the Precor machine for an hour. Planning on going back later.

155.1 lbs

This morning I have to take my bro to Bedford. And then to Hmart for Korean short ribs.

Breakfast was one scoop of chocolate protein With coffee and almond milk ice shake. Late lunch was 1/2 cup southwestern cauliflower rice with mushrooms, 2 oz chicken breast, cilantro, and spring onions. Yum, was delicious. Dinner I split it into two- 4 jumbo shrimp with southwestern cauliflower rice with mushrooms, spring onions, and cilantro. Ate half and ate the rest later. So not to be tempted by the bread. Lost the battle. Going to have one slice of 45 cal bread with butter.

Went back to gym and walked for 30 min on a slight incline. Did a 20 min Latin dance af videos.

Last edited:
154.9 lbs

Today I couldn’t get up early I slept in. Now, at the dealership for an oil change.

Having a coffee with creamer and Splenda for breakfast. Had 3 snacks- some chips, cookies, and 2 fig newtons. Now my stomach is hurting me

Came home after fixing the brakes and rotors too. Had a cheeseburger that my bro made. Had only the bottom bun.

I had a little ground beef with low cal mayo before bed. Hopefully I can sleep early tonight. I’m taking my nephew to school in the morning.

Last edited:
Yes, I’m enjoying being with the kids. Have to take them to their activities and so joyful watching them. Today is a day off from school. Later they have a birthday party. And they are so funny.

My sis A and BIL will be back on Mon. This weekend they will be with sis I so a little break.

152.3 lbs

This past week I’ve lost 2.5 lbs!!

Hopefully I continue. This weekend it looks like I’ll be free.

This morning I had an egg, a pork sausage link, one slice of 45 cal, and 4 small hash browns.

152.7 lbs

At Applebees for my free lunch. Then we r hitting up Aromas Joe’s, Dunkin, lil Caesar’s then borrillies for a small sub.

That's interesting, Vic. Five different places? Do you have something totally different at each place?

Back