Vic’s Weight Loss

I don't think I have heard of anyone doing that before.

154.4 lbs

Had half a scoop protein iced shake with almond milk, instant coffee, and Splenda. Had one for breakfast and one for lunch.

Walked 35 min at the indoor track. When I get my new place, my second big purchase will be a treadmill. Will save a lot of money not going to gym.

Midafternoon meal of zoodles and bbq chicken tenders.

Last edited:
Had a low carb tortilla with bbq chicken last night.

153.1 lbs

Woke up super early today. Had a sf Red Bull. Going to have a lemon tea with almond milk and Splenda.

Have to pick up my nephew to take him to his school. Going to gym after. I’m already dressed. Going to do at least 30 min of cardio.

Breakfast was a protein shake. Late breakfast was a tortilla and bbq chicken. Lunch was steak tips. Dinner was zoodles, bbq chicken and half a tortilla.

Went to the gym and walked 30 min on treadmill. Going to do some more exercise when I drop my nephew back. Sis A is back tonight so I have no more kids duties!

Last edited:
It will be good to get back into your normal routine, Vic with Sis A back. I hope they had a great time :)

Yeah, they had a great time. Didn’t really like the accessibility of food. Drinks were good. Resort had a waterpark. Back to cold! Today was in the 20s F.

153.2 lbs

Had 3 hotcakes and a coffee with creamer and Splenda.

Not doing much today. Have my period this week.

Having bbq chicken breast tenders and zoodles. Leftovers. Had an almond milk shake with instant coffee and Splenda. Dinner was a small amount of pork fried rice and one piece of general gua chicken. 2 crab Rangoons. And a Diet Coke with Captain Morgan rum.

Tomorrow I think I’ll make my own pancakes.

Last edited:
152.3 lbs

Breakfast was a black bean veggie burger. Late breakfast was a frozen one scoop protein shake with almond milk, instant coffee and Splenda. Lunch was some fries and one wingette.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama, Cate, and Rob!

152.3 lbs

Had 2 slices of bread and 2 slices of cheese and a sausage link for breakfast.

Later today I have to call the plumber to confirm our time tomorrow. Then going with sis A and the kids to watch Trolls.

My closing is on Dec 1st so I can go with my sisters and mom to Puerto Rico now. Closing now changed back to the 4th. Ahh! Already got my tickets. Hopefully it will just take one day.

Lunch was half a chicken tenders, one onion ring and like 5 fries.

Last edited:
PR trip is going to be a 5 day trip. Should be fun. If anything else comes up with my closing it’ll have to wait till I come back.

152.3 lbs
Down a little aren't you?
My closing is on Dec 1st so I can go with my sisters and mom to Puerto Rico now.
Hope it works out for you to go! I spent one night in a hotel at the San Juan airport, my only trip to PR. I'd like to go, maybe one day I will, but my like to go list is pretty long, I'd have to live to 120 or so to have any chance of getting everywhere.

Back