Vic’s Weight Loss

Yeah, Rob, I’m down. Today is actually a new low.

151.9 lbs!!!

Just going to have a coffee with almond milk for breakfast.

The movie yesterday I just took a handful of popcorn. Had to get my own. Kids did not want to share. The popcorn and my Diet Coke were free. The movie was funny. Had a good time.

Today I have to go meet up with the plumber. I hope he’s on time. He came on time and did a thorough job. No leaks, and found the valves. They need replacing eventually.

This Tuesday my mom is coming! Can’t wait to see her. Then Thanksgiving, then my birthday. Then my closing. Then my trip to PR. Lots of stuff to look forward to.

Lunch was curry chicken with potatoes, rice, and fried plantain. Had a McDonald’s vanilla ice cream cone.

Picking up A from school.

Had dinner of leftovers.

Last edited:
I’m down. Today is actually a new low.

151.9 lbs!!!
!!! indeed!

152.8 lbs. I blame it on the curry!

Today breakfast is an avocado toast. Trying to not having another one. Saving my cal for dinner. Which is by my sis. I’m bringing the salad.

Had a glazed donut. Had a rum shot.

Dinner was a bbq chicken thigh, salad, sweet potato, zucchini, and mushrooms and onions and spinach.

Then I had a half of this huge macaroon.

Last edited:
152. Something

Today I had a late breakfast of leftover salad. Then I had an oatmeal packet with almond milk. Dinner was a little curry chicken and rice.

Last edited:
152. Something.

Went to the gym and did 30 min on Precor machine.

Breakfast was an oatmeal packet with almond milk. And a bowl of Greek yogurt. Lunch I had a soft serve vanilla cone.

Went by my sis to babysit for a couple of hours.

Last edited:
151.8 lbs

Breakfast was an egg wrap, scrambled egg. And cheese. Lunch was one McDonald’s hotcake with butter and syrup. Early dinner was bbq steak in an egg wrap.

Mom is coming tonight. My sis A and I will be picking her up around midnight. Same time as the beginning of a storm. Looks like it might just be rain for us.

Home now… trying to fall asleep… had half of raisin bun. My mom brought me some stuff.

Last edited:
Yup, Rob, coming down slowly.

151.6 lbs

Late night I had some steak and a little piece of butter bread.

I think I slept about an hour. Got up finally with the sun rise. Cleaned up my kitchen. Will do living room tomorrow.

Mom is here by my sis I. Will visit later. Will give her time to relax from jet lag and get used to time change.

Mid morning breakfast of butter bread and a scrambled egg with hot sauce.

Going to try to not eat/snack in between meals.

Hopefully I fall asleep tonight.

My brine should be ready soon. As soon as it cools down I’ll prepare the turkey. Then I’ll go by my mom.

Dinner was some gen gua with pork fried rice and one crab Rangoon.

Last edited:
Yay for your Mum being there :) & your weight coming down.
Hope you do sleep well tonight, Vic xo

Thanks, Cate, Llama, and Rob.

I slept for several hours during the day. Looking forward to my sleep tonight. I do have to get up to finish my turkey.

150.9 lbs!!!

Skipping breakfast and lunch. Saving cals for dinner. Not planning on eating much. A lot of the veggies and the turkey.

Making my turkey now. First time I’m making it. So not sure how long. Says it should take 3 hrs. It has a timer thingy so it should pop up when it’s finished. I also have a thermometer.

150.4 lbs

Not eating breakfast this morning. Mom making doubles and curry pork for late lunch.

Going to take my bro for mani/ pedi and shave face and cut hair. Then he’ll go see my mom.

Curry pork sounds amazing. Hope you're enjoying the family time!

Back