Vic’s Weight Loss

Sorry, 154.0 lbs!!! I wish 10 lbs can go like that!

154.4 lbs

Had a Starbucks breakfast sandwich. Gouda bacon and cheese on I think ciabatta.

Have my inspection at 1:30 pm. Prob have a protein shake before I go. Had a cup of almond milk, blackberries, raspberries, one scoop of protein powder and Splenda blended with ice. Also had a baked chicken thigh and some pasta shells.

Then I had a chocolate chip cookie.

Last edited:
Is your current place on the market yet, Vic? I imagine you as a very tidy person but even so, I would find keeping my house absolutely spotless & styled would be pretty stressful.

No, Cate, I’m waiting until I move to clean it up and fix a couple of things before I even let my realtor see my condo.

I don’t want to have to clean up everything everyday and keep stuff spotless while I’m still living there.

154.9 lbs

I thought about it and I will not be buying this place. I read the inspection report and it’s a good thing that I did. The inspector just glossed over some things when I was there.

I had 3 hotcakes with butter and syrup for breakfast with coffee with creamer and Splenda. From McDonalds. Late afternoon meal was a salad- lettuce mix, tomatoe, red onions, cucumbers.

So dinner I had another salad. And a scrambled egg. Too lazy and too tired to cook the chicken. I’ll have to do it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Well I changed my mind again. I’m going get it. The guy said a plumber can fix the corroded fixtures and get a new shutoff valve for the washing machine.

I hope I don’t regret it.

I really want to move. Hopefully before the snow comes.

Who inspected the condo, Vic? Is "the guy" who said a plumber could fix it an inspector or working for the realtor? Can you get a quote from a plumber so you know what you're up for?

It’s my home inspector. He gave me the report yesterday and had me look it over to see if I had any questions. I’m going to try to get a plumber to go check.

Last edited:
153.8 lbs

Up early. Doing my laundry.

Had a lot of paperwork to do this morning.

Went to bed early last night. Didn’t even take my pill. So today I took an extra one.

Had hotcakes and a coffee for breakfast. McDonald’s. Late lunch will be a salad. Still have to make the chicken.

Last edited:
With any of my meds if I miss a day I'm not meant to have extra the next day. Maybe check with your doctor about that. It sounds like you are having a productive morning :)

I’ll do ask my psych next time I talk to her, Cate.K

152.8 lbs

Had a coffee for breakfast. Going to West Roxbury. Long drive into Boston. Ton of traffic. But my bro needs an echo. Then I’ll go get roti since I’ll be close by. Trying a new place.

I went to Berkshire to drop off a check and they’re closed. So I’ll call before I go next time.

I looked at some plumbers online. Going to get one that is licensed. Thanks you, Cate, for pushing me to do before the sale.

I had a double with curry Chana. And two poulori. And a taste of the roti, curry beef, and curry potato.

Last edited:
152.9 lbs

Breakfast was 3 hotcakes with a sausage patty and coffee. And half a hash browns. McDonalds.

Very late sis birthday dinner is at 745 pm tonight at Lis. Of course, I will get one cocktail. Food I’m still haven’t decided what I’m going to get.

Waiting for my sis and nephew to borrow my car to go for a DL road test.

Lunch was just a protein shake. Dinner I got just a wonton soup. Had half of a cocktail. One piece of scallion pancake and one piece of sushi.

Last edited:
Will this be the first time that your nephew has gone for his DL test?

Back