Vic’s Weight Loss

Thanks, Rob.

155.5 lbs

Ate late last night. Was up really early, ate and went back to sleep after some Netflix shows.

Had an egg wrap with an egg, black beans, and onions. Snack was 3 donut holes. Dinner was some shells and meat sauce.

Last edited:
You are doing really well, Vic no longer purging xoxo

156.0 lbs

Today I had a late breakfast. Egg wrap with a scrambled egg with onions.

Lunch was some sautéed chicken thighs with onions and garlic and black beans with egg wrap. And green beans.

Late afternoon I had the same as lunch. I had just split lunch into two portions.

Went to the gym. I did 15 min on the track- running at times, walked with some weights. And did 15 min on treadmill. Did a 30 min Latin dance af video.

Starting this week. Planning on going everyday to the gym for 5 days consecutively.

Last edited:
Well last night my brother went to the ER complaining that he couldn’t breathe. He was there all night. Was told nothing was found wrong with him. Just to stop smoking. Had to get him early this morning.

Then he had an appointment at Bedford in the morning. Huge traffic jam in the highway. I went straight home and had him call for an appt tomorrow.

Couldn’t check my weight. Had 3 hotcakes earlier. Then had an egg wrap with a scrambled egg and onions.

Bought groceries.

Could he also have some seasonal allergies? I don't remember where you are but I had to take public transport to work today because walking was too exhausting.

Well he’s already taking loratadine for allergies. So I don’t think that’s it. I think he has anxiety at times. But I didn’t tell the EMTs and just let them take him in to get tested.

I take AH morning & night but still get shocking hay fever at this time of year (Spring here). His smoking sure wouldn't be helping. I often wonder if smoking when I was in my 20s contributed to my lung problems now, even though I was never a heavy smoker. They are killers. Hopefully he will give up, Vic.

Weight too high!!!

Went to the gym and walked for 30 min. Will do some more exercises later.

Breakfast was a low cal bagel (80 cal) 2 deli chicken breast (40 cal) low cal mayo (25 cal). Coffee with creamer (30 cal) and Splenda (15 cal).

Breakfast: 190 cal

Lunch: slice of pep pizza with stuffed cheese pretzel crust (600 cal)

Dinner: onion low cal bagel (80 cal). Half a chicken thigh (150 cal) with low cal mayo (35 cal) and lettuce and tomato

Did 16 min of dance video.

Last edited:
Weight still high!

Today I went to the gym. I walked on the treadmill for 60 min…sometimes at an incline of 5.0%.

Breakfast was half an onion bagel (40 cal) and an egg (80 cal) and 2 mugs of sf hot chocolate (60 cal) with almond and coconut milk (60 cal).

Lunch was half a chicken thigh (150 cal) on an everything bagel (80 cal) with mayo (35 cal) and lettuce onion and tomato.

Snack was half of a golden delicious apple (50 cal) and a cup of coffee within I h creamer (20 cal).

Dinner I had some rice pork and beans and chicken (300 cal). Then a bowl of cream of wheat with. Almond coconut milk (150 cal)

Misc: 4 kfc fries (100 cal)

Breakfast: 240 cal
Lunch: 300 cal
Snack: 70 cal
Dinner: 450 cal
Extra: 100 cal

1160 for the day. What can I cut out tomorrow? Will have an egg wrap with one coffee. Dinner just one

Tomorrow we r having taco night. We have chicken thighs (that I seasoned) and salmon. So I’m going to just eat breakfast.

Planning on going to the gym when I get up tomorrow. Then I have to go get gift bags for the twins bday. The party got moved to Sunday because of the hurricane should impact us on Sat.

Last edited:
Hope your brother is ok!
Today I went to the gym. I walked on the treadmill for 60 min…sometimes at an incline of 5.0%.
Good exercise! My knee physical therapist had me walk backwards on a treadmill, at 10%. Ten minutes of that is a good workout. I find walking backwards harder.
Weight going/staying up when you don't want to sucks.
Yep, hope yours goes down.

Def walking backwards on an incline is a lot harder, Rob. I’m going to keep building up my incline.

And yes, thanks, my brother is okay.

Last edited:
156.7 lbs. Still high… but a lot better!

Went to the gym. My usual one was closed because a smell of gas. So I went to one closer to me. I’m glad I went because there is a machine that I like that I haven’t seen for years. Did 20 min on it. Might go back later.

Breakfast was cream of wheat (130 cal) and almond coconut milk (30 cal). Lunch was an egg wrap (25 cal) and an egg scrambled (80 cal) mozzarella cheese (60 cal). Coffee with almond coconut milk (30 cals). And half a bagel (40 cal) and butter (20 cal). Cheese (60 cal). After lunch I had a piece of chicken thigh (150 cal).

Breakfast: 160 cal
Lunch: 305 cal
After lunch: 150 cal

Dinner is taco night by my sis. I’m bringing 2 egg wraps with me. Instead of the tortilla. Didn’t bring the egg wraps.

So I had one tortilla, one salmon fillet, some veggies. Had a kamikaze shot. And two third of a creamy mojito. After that I was stuffed.

Then I had a chicken taco when I went home. And a churro.

Last edited:
155.5 lbs!!!

Couldn’t go to the gym this morning. AirPods weren’t charged. So I’ll go when it is.

Breakfast was an egg wrap, onions, an egg, and one salami. Lunch was a tuna fish sandwich with mayo and onions on an everything bagel- half was cabbage slaw. And lettuce and tomato. Dinner was a salad with leftover chicken thighs. Late night snack is cream of wheat and 2 creamers. Also a quarter of bagel and mayo and a chicken slice. Later night snack: quarter of a bagel with tune fish leftovers. And some lettuce, tomato, chicken thigh pieces and cabbage slaw mix.

Went to the gym twice today. Did Pmachine for 30 min each time. The cal seems a little high. Did 15 min of AF dance video.

Breakfast: 200 cal
Early lunch: 200 cal
Early dinner: 250 cal
Late snack: 200cal
Late late night: 200 cal

Pmachine: -600 cal
AF dance: -75 cal

Might do some AF videos after lunch.

Booked my vacation for Feb. I am going to St croix with all my family.

Last edited:
What's the p-machine? I assume it has nothing to do with urination...

Back