Floater's diary

never heard of a stomach migraine but it sounds awfully unpleasant.
Oh yeah it´s not talked about that much, but migraine being a neurological condition, it can sometimes affect the vagus nerve and not just the head and neck area. The vagus nerve controls the autonomous nervous system functions which include the GI tract function so it can cause stomach pain and diarrhea or constipation if the migraine affects the vagus nerve.

Doing OK today, went to the dentist for routine maintenance and gave a blood sample for having my Anti-Müller hormone levels checked, that´s related to the fertility stuff. We are having a record hot day, 26C. Gonna go for a walk and buy some coffee.

I´m gonna do a few weeks of German Volume Training starting today _IF_ my foot can handle it. It´s been painless for about a week now but I still need to wear thick soled shoes so the pain doesn´t return. I´ll use the same program I used in the spring. I´ll start very carefully today. The program had every other day be a rest day, I´m kinda wondering if I could take it up a notch and go to the pool on rest days just for 15 mins of aqua jogging to get some blood in the healing muscles and to flash out the metabolites etc. Of course, one complete rest day per week still.

But yeah, feeling motivated, it´s a rough program but the endorphines I get from it are NUTS

Psych visit was exhausting.

Did go do GVT after. Incline bench press with 20kg bar was frustratingly hard towards the end. I was so wiped that I only used 20kg for lat pulldowns as well and that felt a bit too easy. Just gotta find my Goldilocks zone I guess

Having a cup of coffee and then heading to the pool. Just a dip and a visit to the sauna, not planning to do a rough cardio session today

Glad I thought to contact my tattoo artist before going swimming, she told me to wait for another week. Walking instead today!

Oop I´ve been away for a bit. Working out going well, diet OK, under a lot of stress so things aren´t ideal but they aren´t horridly bad either.

Eesh there were two roided up clowns and a chick at the gym and one of the guys started to spank the woman on an incline bench. Went on for a while and they continued on another piece of equipment. I avoided looking but it was so gross. They were filming it too. I hope my mug is not on the Hub now ew.

Still doing GVT and it does give me the best endorphine boost ever so at least I have that going on for me

it seems like a inappropriate thing to do in a public place. I get it they were probably just horsing around but they should do that stuff at home not make everyone in the gym uncomfortable.. everyone just wants to get their workout done not endure their cringe worthy behavior.

Slept decently well and found a sports bra that's comfortable and affordable. Not the most supportive, but for running I can wear a medium support longline one on top of it, and it's supportive enough for weight lifting and daily wear.

Gonna go for a walk. I have bad GI issues. Then I need to fill a form for therapy and clean the chinchilla cages. Gonna buy some microwave meals because I'm too overwhelmed to batch cook right now.

I decided that my next fitness goal is to get 1500m in the Cooper test. I know it´s a bad result but I´m literally startig form zero and haven´t ran in umm... 15 years? 20? I do enjoy gym a ton as well as water sports but running just... Sigh. However I don´t want to lose it and I didn´t want to create goals I can´t meet, so I´ll start to work towards that goal and see what happens.

Heck yeah, I found Asics Noosa Tri running shoes on sale. I know it´s not good to buy running shoes without fitting, but I also needed a merino tube scarf, and the sale was good enough that I wanted to give it a try. They are ugly as shit but the cushioning looked good.

Tomorrow´s GVT session two again, and as I´m now trying to lose a bit of fat I´m being kind to myself about intensity, the volume is rough even at smaller weights.

Also, I sent my tattoo artist a picture of the next tattoo I need her to give some attention to when I go see her in October. I´m excited to see what she´ll transform it into after having seen how skillful she is with improving old tattoos.

Gahhh I´m an idiot, I just remembered that merino wool does itch me. Should have bought polyester! Oh well, I can return the product. Accidents happen

I found a sensible-looking program for training for a Cooper´s test so I´ll get started with that. Today´s programmed for the gym though but I´m gonna study the program for a bit and plan in advance.

Back