BA ...Bingers Anonymous

Hell yea! That'd be fab! When I lose enough, I might have to get a pair of Party Pants, which are these amazing 70/80s trousers. I don't want a pair, I NEEEEEEEED a pair!

And dude, stay extraordinary. Why be ordinary if you can be that bit extra!

Bronsk

Cheers ducky!! ;)

Sings:

Who wears short-shorts?

*We wear short-shorts*! :D

Maybe in Cyprus, where most delightfully white English tourists will also be getting everything out. And if no one recognises me!

Bronsk

I ordered a blackberry green tea frappuccino.. and the bastards put cream on it. So I had the cream aswell.. now i feel sick. My body can no longer handle the high amounts of sugar. Which is good!! Your body shouldn't be adjusted to high amounts of grease or sugar... so when it revolts against the stuff I am happy.. just wish my tummy didn't feel upset. lol

Bronski said:
most delightfully white English tourists will also be getting everything out.

'also' !!! Does that mean you will be losing your inhabitions and going all 'continental' ;) . Just make sure you wear plenty of sunscreen :D

And Avi, I know exactly what you mean. After just one week eating healthily last week, I licked a spoon with cream on it and just felt bloated ... like I couldn't digest it. I suppose it means the longer you eat healthily for, the harder it is to go back to your old ways.

Last edited:
Avi, cream with green tea!? That sounds very sickly. But you're right, it is nice to feel like you don't need sugar anymore. Right now, I don't have any desire to eat the chocolate I have stashed in my room. I'm even considering throwing it out because I just don't want it now.

Mrs B, when Cyprus is + 30 degrees (C) even on a bad day, I think my usual black jeans are going to have to stay home. Hopefully by then, a bikini may be a step under "scarring the minds of local children."

Bronsk

You should go for it with the bikini, Bronsk. When I went to Malta a few years ago, I wasn't 100% happy with my figure, but it was so hot that I wore Bikinis at the property we stayed at (secluded ;) ) and a tankini on the beach (just a little bit more covered up :D ). You can relax so much more, rather than feeling stifled and uncomfortable. I bet you'll rock that bikini aswell!!

Tankini, now there's a thought... will pur-chase one for when we go. My costumes are ancient, and not especially fashionable.

Though on the bikini front, I'm still going to be there in front of my dad's size 8 girlfriend :| *feel-good factor... dropping...* Maybe I'll walk to the other side of the island to sunbath :D

Bronsk

Snap!!! I went dressed as a punk to our 70s housewarming party in January, and thought I looked quite cute in my punky red kilt and studded neck collar ..... until someone else walked in wearing almost exactly the same only she was sooooo slim!!! Ah well ..... :p

It's rotten, ain't it. Soon we'll be those size 8 blonde with bright red lipstick!

Well, maybe not blonde...

I'll bet you were far cuter than her anyway!

Bronsk

Afraid not, mucker :( ..... she's 6 years younger than me too :eek: But I have got bigger boobs!! :p and blonde (-ish) hair :D

I have absolutely no intentions of being a size 8 ... I think I would be comfortable at a size 14. I was reading about a new epidemic among celebrities ..... the size 0 (UK 4) epidemic!!!! That is apparantly a 23 inch waist. Get a tape measure out and make a little loop to measure it .... its insane!!!:eek: Even Kate Moss is a size 8. Apparantly, to be healthy with a 23 inch waist you would have to be under 4ft 8in high. That is very few adults.

I do have my boody trumph-card over skinnies like my dad's girlfriend! I'm just frightened that when I lose a lot of the weight, I'll lose my girls as well :(

Size 0!? Dude, that's frightening! Really, I don't think I'd want to be in a size with single numbers. 12/14 would be wonderful by me. I can squeeze into a 16 now, though that's really though self-kiddance :p

Bronsk

Its summer here... and so hot this week...

I wanna go ice skating in the mall. lol

I have been getting into the ice cream lately so I jsut made myself some low fat lime jello.. yummy! Cant wait :) And its cold too so will help during the heat.

Genius! I really enjoyed the sugar free jelly I made up! The Angel Delight I made yesterday has discombobulated a bit though... May scrap and make more jelly :D By the way, that's Brit jelly, as in jello. Don't want to confuse you more than I have to :)

Bronsk

Hun.. I am use to brit talk.. dated one for a year. lol

Oh.. I want my jello to set.. *is impatient*

My downfall is wanting cold stuff when its hot out.. like ice cream and slushies.. lol

FWIW, there's a receipe for sorbet on the receipe pages. I've been a bit of a reciepe page fanatic recently, and have also found a fantastic one for spicy tuna burgers.

Spread the word!!

Also, not sure if you have it in the states, but Skinny Cow ice cream. It's amazingly nice, but very low in kcals!

Well, off to bed now, me's tired.

Night all!

Bronsk

Skinny cows are good... their fudge one is excellent.. but ZI dont like the butterscotch. But each time I have one of their ice cream sandwiches.. I jsut want to binge big time. So I stay away from them. lol

Too bad they are so expencive.

Back