Weigh Yourself Everyday (or frequently) Club

11/1 - 180 lbs

11/9 - 184 lbs
11/10 - 183 lbs
11/11 - 182 lbs
11/12 - 182 lbs

Been hanging around 239. I ate horrible the last 4 days now. I also started an exercise band routine to try and build some muscle. Started a week and a half ago.

@whispers65 I must look up band exercises. I have started doing some strength training too to try to get my metabolism moving better. Try to eat better, Tom. You can do this. You have been doing so well :grouphug:
@alligatorob -well done on getting back into the 170s.
Thanks Cate! I do the old power 90 beginner routine from beach body. I've always done well with it and simply like it. I did modify the routine for the hernia. I dont do squats or lunges. I still walk 1 to 3 miles a day. I do modified "pushups" like sitting and moving arms out in front of me but I did add chest flys also and one or two other hernia friendly exercises. Mostly i go slow and concentrate on form rather than rushing. Also i am setting myself up a "school" routine to learn crocheting, python, mathemagics, Spanish, and some writing. Just trying to stay healthy and busy. Keeps my mind off stuff.

I am going to try. I wish there was something to kill my appetite or stress relief lol
Trying is all we can do, good for you. When you find that secret to killing appetite and stress relief you can sell it and retire early and wealthy!
I did modify the routine for the hernia.
Do you plan to do something about the hernia? I had surgery a couple of years ago, felt a lot better once healed. Hope you can get it fixed.

What's "python"? I'm guessing not the snake or Monty.
Right direction!!

11/1 - 180 lbs

11/9 - 184 lbs
11/10 - 183 lbs
11/11 - 182 lbs
11/12 - 182 lbs
11/13 - 182 lbs
11/14 - 180 lbs
11/15 - 180 lbs
11/16 - 179 lbs
11/17 - 178 lbs
11/18 - 178 lbs
11/19 - 179 lbs

Trying is all we can do, good for you. When you find that secret to killing appetite and stress relief you can sell it and retire early and wealthy!

Do you plan to do something about the hernia? I had surgery a couple of years ago, felt a lot better once healed. Hope you can get it fixed.

What's "python"? I'm guessing not the snake or Monty.

The only plan for hernia at the moment is lose weight. As far as python, actually both. The inventor was reading Monty python scripts at the time and named it after that, but they do use the snake image also. It is a programming language.

Monday Nov 21st : 222.8 (-0.8)

The only plan for hernia at the moment is lose weight. As far as python, actually both. The inventor was reading Monty python scripts at the time and named it after that, but they do use the snake image also. It is a programming language.

So you dabble with coding Tom? It's an interest of mine too and years ago i've had coding jobs. I'm rusty now at it but coincidentally it has crossed my mind just the other day to attempt to relearn a programming language. Didn't know that about Python, interesting!

11.21.22 239.0

And holding. I think my body is deciding to go down some more though. I can feel it.

Back