Weigh Yourself Everyday (or frequently) Club

Diet Soda has a lot of sodium so it makes you retain water and stuff... Basically the weight I've lost this week is the weight that has been wanting to come off for a few weeks but wouldn't because of water retention. Does that make sense?

Diet Soda has a lot of sodium so it makes you retain water and stuff... Basically the weight I've lost this week is the weight that has been wanting to come off for a few weeks but wouldn't because of water retention. Does that make sense?

Yea but during that time you were losing fat and the weight was being replace with water. So it just meant that the scale stayed the same but for different reasons.

As long as the numbers go down I'm a happy camper. Water retention, fat loss---numbers are all the matter to me. :)

:) :) :) :) :)

today i weighed, 137 pounds, which is the lightest i've been since i can remember.

It's strange though, cause i don't feel as light as i did when i lost weight last year, even though i only got to 140 last year. But i had put on a lot of weight then so i was going from around 150 odds, to 140 so i think that's why i noticed so much.

Is it possible it's just water loss, if it's going down a pound or two a day? That's my weight before eating or drinking.

Jan.31 -212.0!!!The scale is moving again, the trick is to keep it moving downwards...
Feb.1 - 211.6!!!
Feb.2 - 209.6 - OH MY GOSH!!! I havent been here since before Xmas!!!
Feb.3 -210.4 - I was expecting this...I had Mcdonalds yesturday for lunch and tonight Im going for dinner, I just gotta make sure it somewhere I can order a delicious salad!!!
Feb.4 -212.4:(:(:(
Feb.5 -212.4:(:(:( I was a good girl all weekend...Had some wings on Sat night, with salad and even drank water with my meal...:(:(:( Oh well, hopfully I will get this off by Friday

Last edited:
Cerella, there are things at McDonald's that aren't as high in calories...you mainly have to watch the sodium. Unless you actually did take in over 5,000 calories yesterday, your lb is probably water weight from the fries, soda, etc. :)

Cerella, there are things at McDonald's that aren't as high in calories...you mainly have to watch the sodium. Unless you actually did take in over 5,000 calories yesterday, your lb is probably water weight from the fries, soda, etc. :)

Thanx Dari - I had the McGrll CHicken snadwich but what Idid was have fries, which I dont usualy do...and I had a diet pop...plus dinner was a bit fatter than usual yesturday as well, but yummmy...I wont put htis back on, I am to close to onderland, i am going to maintan it and keep it coming off!!! Plus ihave Boot Camp this morning at 730 am so that will have me heading in the right direction:D:D:D

Jan.31 -212.0!!!The scale is moving again, the trick is to keep it moving downwards...
Feb.1 - 211.6!!!
Feb.3 -210.4 - I was expecting this...I had Mcdonalds yesturday for lunch and tonight Im going for dinner, I just gotta make sure it somewhere I can order a delicious salad!!!
Feb.4 -212.4
Feb.5 -212.4 I was a good girl all weekend...Had some wings on Sat night, with salad and even drank water with my meal... Oh well, hopfully I will get this off by Friday

25th- 159.4
26th- 159.2
27th- 158.6
28th- 158.2
29th- 158.2
30th- 158.6
31st- no scale today
1st- 157.4
2nd- 157.4
3rd- I forgot! :eek:
4th- forgot again! :eek:
5th- 156.8 How on earth did I do that????? :D :D

1/30 -- 163
1/31 -- 163
2/1 -- 163
2/2 -- 163
2/3 -- 163
2/4 -- 163
2/5 -- 162.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! It moved! I was starting to think my scale was broken.

Feb.1 - 211.6!!!
Feb.4 -212.4
Feb.5 -212.4 I was a good girl all weekend...Had some wings on Sat night, with salad and even drank water with my meal... Oh well, hopfully I will get this off by Friday
Feb.6 -211.8!!!

29th- 158.2
30th- 158.6
31st- no scale today
1st- 157.4
2nd- 157.4
3rd- I forgot!
4th- forgot again!
5th- 156.8 How on earth did I do that?????
6th- 158 Darn diet pepsi.

Last edited:
Feb.1 - 211.6!!!
Feb.4 -212.4
Feb.6 -211.8!!!
Feb.7 -211.2 :D:D:D!!!

6th- 158 Darn diet pepsi.

Seriously Dari - I drink a fair amount of diet pepsi ... but believe it or not it is gettin to sweet, time to stop drinkin it

Back