Vic’s Weight Loss

Thanks, Cate and Llama.

Can’t seem to fall asleep tonite. It’s 230. Going to try again at 3.

I have been drinking a lot of water with crystal light. Trying to get my water in. It’s really hot here. Glad I have ac.

Last edited:
That sucks, Vic that you can't get to sleep. I think we're over the worst of our Winter here & Spring feels like it's peeking around the corner. I'm glad our Summers don't get too hot. We don't even have aircon! Good for you keeping that water up xo

Llama, no such luck. No sleep last night. But I only have dinner going on today so I have the rest of the day to take a nap!

Thanks, Cate! Not looking forward to Fall but I feel as if the summer feels longer this year I’m not sure why.

Weight: Unknown

Early. Did 2.5 hours of cardio- 3- 30 min of an AF treadmill workout. And an hour walking on treadmill on YT.

Breakfast I did have a protein shake. Only half a scoop I used added in almond milk and Splenda. Lunch early was mozzarella garlic bread with bbq boneless chicken thigh. Dinner we r going to a restaurant.

My mom will be babysitting the kids so she is not going. My mom is leaving later on this month. After the camping trip. Says she has stuff to do. But will come back in Nov.

Went to Smith and Wollensky for dinner. I had a salad with dressing in it. Entree was a 8 oz steak and a little mashed potatoes and peas. Had a little piece of bread.

Didn’t take a nap all day. I’m going to get ready for bed at 10 pm.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate and Llama.

Slept around 1030 pm to 5 am last night. Great! Got up early and worked out.

Walked for 3 hours. Did 2 45 min AF video workout. I walked the rest on YT.

Weight: 150.2 lbs!!!

Breakfast was Colby cheese blocks. And an avocado toast from DD. Lunch was a small piece of bread (from last night). Snack was a handful of snacks. Mid afternoon I had some roti and curry beef, pumpkin, potatoes and Chana with hot sauce (my mom leftover). Dinner was a whopper jr with cheese without one bun. And a slice of keto bread with pb and a glass of almond milk.

I hope I can sleep tonight at a decent time. Going to try to get ready for bed at 9 pm.

Last edited:
4 hours of indoor walking?? That's so much! Glad you got some decent sleep: hope tonight is even better.

It was 3 hours, Llama. Still a lot. But I was well rested with the sleep. I’m really motivated to workout. I won’t be able to from Thur to Tues.

Well yesterday I ate a lot after dinner. But I slept well.

151.6 lbs.

Maybe I lost a lot of water from my long workout yesterday. I’m sore right now. I think I’ll do that at least once a week.

Breakfast was a slice of bread with a scrambled egg. And a coffee with almond milk.

152.5 lbs

Leaving tomorrow for PR. Started packing. Only taking a personal bag so have to pack light.

Breakfast was one egg, 1.5 slice of bread. McDonald coffee with creamer and Splenda. Had a handful of snacks. Lunch was chipotle kids meal. 2 tortillas. With pastor chicken with mild and corn salsas

Thanks, Llama, Fiera, and Cate.

152.5 lbs

All pack. Waiting to go. Have a red eye flight. No stops.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate and Llama.

Up early after arriving late last night. Having a coffee with creamer and Splenda. Eating a piece of fantini bread with salami.

Not sure of the plans today. Def hitting the beach.

Thanks, Cate and Llama.

At the pool today. Going to the beach next.

Was planning to go to the Pork Highway but the car rental here looks kinda sketchy.

I had a fried egg for breakfast. Lunch was beafsteak and onions with white rice and beans and a salad. Shared some with my mom and the other half is for dinner. Also had a small piece of guava pound cake and some grapes. Then later I had half a slice of premade oven pizza.

Slept great last night. Went to bed at a decent hour! Hopefully tonight I can sleep good too!

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama.

Well ate a lot last night. Too many carbs! Had to babysit A while my sis and BIL went out.

Today I’ll do better. Having a coffee with creamer right now. For breakfast my sis made me and fried egg sandwich with salami, bacon, cheddar cheese and toasted bread.

We r on the 17th floor with a nice view. Haven’t had a pincho yet. Had a beef empanada but it wasn’t that good.

Lunch I did get 2 chicken thigh pinchos with bread. I ate one at the beach. The other one I had for dinner. I had a couple of peanut m&m.

There is a chance of a hurricane coming through. I hope we leave before then. Leaving early Tuesday morning.

Tomorrow is our last day here.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed any hurricanes will fizzle out before they can do much damage - and they should still wait until after you leave!

Back