Vic’s Weight Loss

150.3 lbs

Breakfast was 3 hotcakes with syrup from McDonald’s with a coffee with creamer.

So, the combo detectors didn’t fit. Hopefully the electrician will be fast tomorrow.

My stove fits but the dishwasher needs to removed and installed by a plumber. So I set up an appt on Wed. When my mom is gone.

Sucks about the extra electrician trouble. Stupid manufacturers always wanting to do their own thing.

This is between both places. The old house needs the combo detectors so I have to hire an electrician to do the wiring. When I first bought this place, there was no requirement about the carbon monoxide detectors. Oh well I’m selling it.

Then the pains about the new place. I need a plumber to take out and put new dishwasher in. These are some expensive fixes that I need done!

Ah, I thought that is what you meant. It will be good when the old place is done with & everything is as you want it xo

Thanks, Llama and Cate.

151.0 lbs. Up early.

My mom just had an ultrasound. Just waiting for doctor to over the results. She had some benign cysts.

Drinking a coffee with milk/ creamer. I think I’m skipping breakfast this morning. Lunch was some rice with pork. Had a piece of bread with a slice of salami midafternoon.

I have to go to Home Depot to get the combo detectors. Guy never showed up today. But I got a better company to do it tomorrow.

Last edited:
149.0 lbs

Today I’m waiting for the electrician. Noon and no word from the electrician so I rescheduled for Tuesday.

At hibachI with my family and sis in laws. Had a mai tai. And had the fried rice, noodles, veggies steak and two shrimp. I have a lot of leftovers. Tried not to eat too much because of all the butter that the chef used.

Last edited:
Waiting around for a tradesman is frustrating. They are so in demand here that you are lucky to get one at all. Hope you enjoy that steak, Vic :)

Thanks, guys.

149.4 lbs

Skipped breakfast. At about 1:30 I had some egg whites with onions. Then about 3 pm. Had half of an egg roll. And a little pork fried rice. Early dinner of a garbanzo salad in a low carb tortilla.

Nothing much happening here today.

Tomorrow my mom is making curry pork and roti! Yum, yum!!!

My mom leaving in 2.5 days.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama and Cate.

Ate a huge slice of carrot cake with frosting late last night.

151.2 lbs

Had a coffee with bread and butter for breakfast.

The sweets in my place always get eaten by me. My bro would get it and not eat it for days. Tempting me.

151.4 lbs

My mom is leaving early morning tomorrow. So I’ll have plenty of time to workout and eat better. No more sweets in my house. Bro will have home cooked food.

Breakfast was leftovers of curry pork and roti. Lunch was the same. Late dinner I had some onions with egg whites. With a low carb tortilla with feta cheese. Some garbanzo salad. And an airfryed chicken drumstick that I made couple of days ago.

The electricians were quick. Now I’m ready for the fire department inspection on the day before our trip.

Last edited:
Yup, and home cook food almost always taste better.

Today my sis and I dropped my mom to the airport early morning. Slept a little.

Plumber is here to install my dishwasher. Should take a couple of hours. So expensive. Just have to buy new living room chairs and a small table to put in my kitchen. Prob get one with 2 chairs. I’m prob going to wait till the summer. Save up some money. My mortgage should be paid off next month. Once I sell my old condo.

150.9 lbs

Had egg whites with onions for breakfast after we came back.

Maybe go to Trinidad so my mom can visit her family. She hasn’t been there for 47 years.

If I’m not to tired I’ll start back walking on the treadmill.

That's awesome if you can pay off your mortgage with the money from the condo. Does that mean the sale is final?
Several hours to install a dishwasher sounds excessive. Does he have to reroute cables for it?

It will feel so good to have done with your condo & pay off your mortgage. Trinidad? How exciting!

It took the plumber about an hour and a half. He had to hardwire it so no plug in.

And my closing is on Feb 28 unless they back out before.

Yeah, I hate to be in debt. Luckily my mom helped me out so I do have to return her money when my condo is sold.

Thanks, guys.

149.8 lbs

Had egg whites with onion for lunch. Breakfast was one salami, avocado in a low carb tortilla. Midafternoon had one lil ceasar cheese stix.

Getting A from school.

When I get home today, I’m going for a walk on my treadmill. Not sure how long but anything will be good. Then I’m going to do a fitness video.

Busy with the 3 kids this evening. And looks like I’m babysitting tonight. So not sure about the exercising today. Will prob do it when I get up tomorrow.

My sis had curry chicken with potatoes and white rice. Had that for dinner. Waiting for her to get back so I can go home.

Last edited:
Back