Vic’s Weight Loss

Yeah, weight coming off.

147.5 lbs

Breakfast was 2 small croissants and coffee with whole milk.

Late lunch was another croissant with a slice of salami. And a half a burger slider with 2 fingerlings potato.

I have half a pound left to lose by Sat.

This is my lowest weight in over 16 months. Last year I was mostly in the 150s. So it’s nice to be this low. 2.5 weeks until St Croix trip on Feb 14th. Want to lose 2.5 lbs before then.

Have to get my bro lunch. Gen Gua with fries and crab Rangoons. I’m going to buy some beef teriyaki for dinner. Later I had an iced pb almond milk shake. Prob too much calories for the day.

Then to dealership. One of my fob keys isn’t working. Hopefully it’s the batteries.

Tomorrow my mom has a colonoscopy in the afternoon. Had to move my appliances installations to Feb 1st.

At the bus stop the twins are out early today.

Great news!!! Have 2 offers on my condo!!! Did not think I would get any.

Last edited:
6 lbs in 2.5 weeks after you've already lost the water weight may not be a realistic goal. Take care.

Yeah, I would be happy to be under 145 lbs. I’ll prob eat bread a lot when in St Croix so my weight will go up.

Changed weight to lose to 2.5 lbs. Around under 145 lbs. which would put me in a normal BMI.

Last edited:
148.3 lbs

Last night I had a pb shake with almond milk!

This morning had 2 small croissants and coffee with creamer/ whole milk.

Feel like going to get another croissant but I’m not going to.

My mom has her colonoscopy at noon. I will have to stay for the whole time. Too far to go home. So I have my iPad with me.

Having a butternut squash soup at the hospital at lunch waiting for my mom. Midafternoon I had half a buffalo chicken wrap. Dinner was the rest of the wrap.

Then I had 4 slices of 45 cal bread with pb. Def overate today. More of a binge on the bread. Also had a half cup of 2% milk.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama. Cate, it went ok. They did find a small polyp which they lasered off right away and sent a sample to the lab. It will take about 10 days for results and then her PCP will let her know how long until her next colonoscopy.

Thanks, Cate.

149.6 lbs!!! Yay for not being more after yesterday calories.

Today I’m taking my mom to get her ears cleaned.

Breakfast was half a bacon egg and cheese on ciabatta. From Panera. And a tea with milk. Lunch was a tuna sandwich with low cal mayo and 2 45 cal bread. Dinner was another sandwich.

Today my goal is to not snack and not to eat between meals. Made it to lunchtime. Next is till dinner. Then the hardest time is before bedtime.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys.

149.8 lbs

Today I had a grilled chicken wrap from Wendy’s. Had a banana and 4 cookies. Dinner is by my sis A. Salmon wings salad and roasted potatoes.

Tomorrow I’ll start back walking.

Last edited:
Yesterday.

150 something.

Walked for just 15 min tonite. Decided to do something and start my week right.

Diet still not good.

150.1 lbs

Taking my bro to Bedford to get his meds. Snowed last night. So have to be careful on the roads.

Hoping I don’t get a call from the realtor. No news is good news! The buyer did a home inspection yesterday morning. Had a lot of questions. Hopefully they don’t pull out.

Walked an hour and 15 min on the treadmill. Did 30 min of AF Latin dance with Britney Spears music.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama and Cate.

Realtor just texted me. No word about what happened at the inspection. She just wanted to let me know the appraiser will be there on Fri. On Fri I have to put up 8 combo smoke/ co detectors. Hopefully nothing goes wrong!

148.3 lbs

Did walk for an hour early this morning.

Ate before I left house- egg whites. Had lunch ew. Midafternoon had one cheese breadstick from lil Caesar’s and ew.. Dinner was shrimp, peas, carrots, green beans and corn and ew.

Right now at my mom’s appt for her annual eye checkup. It is covered under her new insurance. My mom leaves next Wed. So I’ll have a week to myself before STX.

Now waiting for my nephew at his school. Then have to pick up pizza for the kids at Lil Caesar.

Did 30 min walking on treadmill tonight.

Then I had a meal before I go to bed. Had a small thin piece of airfryed chicken and I made a garbanzo bean salad earlier. Tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, red onions, bell pepper, splash of lemon, and a small amount of olive oil. And feta cheese.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama.

Today I did horrible eating. Started with a breakfast burrito and just kept on eating for most of the day. Ended my night with a coffee cake and almond milk.

Hopefully I can rein it in tomorrow. My appliances are coming in the morning.

Then I’ll go to my old place with my mom to see if a combo smoke/co detector fits or do I really need new wiring. Right now I have just smoke detectors. The electrician is coming in on Fri but if I don’t need him that will be great!

Fingers crossed. I see no reason why they wouldn't fit but of course I'm a renter.

Back