Matt's Diary

Today's Weight: 184.4

Breakfast/Lunch: 4 Pancakes w/Syrup, 2 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Sausage, 1 side of Fried Eggs, 1 side of Fried Potatoes all from IHOP; 2 Yogurts.

Snack: 2 Oranges, 2 Yogurts.

Snack/Dinner: 1 Banana, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.25 Hours Walking.

I didn't go crazy like last weekends which is good. Also I think I ate better, the only thing cheat-y I really had was pancakes. Because I had so much for brunch I didn't really eat much for dinner.

Today's Weight: 185.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Orange, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Turkey and Swiss Sandwich, 1 Banana, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Chocolate Dipped Strawberry.

Dinner: 1 Rotisserie Chicken Breast w/ Teriyaki Sauce, 1 side of Rice, 1 side of Broccoli.

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 3.33 Hours Walking.

My weight went up a little which was surprising because I didn't go THAT crazy over the weekend. It could be because I weighed myself earlier.

Today's Weight: 185.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Orange, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Meataballa Sub, 1 Cup of Seafood Gumbo all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Old Fashioned, 1 Bourbon Street lemonade, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 2.5 Hours Walking.

I decided to go out for drinks since it was Mardi Gras. It was also why I had the gumbo for lunch.

Today's Weight: 184.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham, Turkey and Swiss Sandwich, 1 Banana, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: 1 Orange, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Rotisserie Chicken Breast w/ Teriyaki Sauce, 1 side of Rice, 1 side of Broccoli.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Old Fashioned, 1 Cocktail, 2 Shots of Whiskey

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 3.5 Hours Walking.

I went to a meetup for a Valentines Day event which was pretty fun, they had contests and special drinks.

Today's Weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl, 1 Piece of Bread all from Panera Bread

Dinner: 1 Rotisserie Chicken leg as well as other pieces of Chicken w/ Teriyaki Sauce, 1 side of Spinach.

Snack: 5 Yogurts

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2250

Exercise: 3.5 Hours Walking.

Today's Weight: 183.8

Breakfast: 2 Bananas, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Italian sandwich, 1/2 Garden Salad w/ Chicken Salad, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Piece of a Danish.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A small salad.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Beer, 1 Old Fashioned, 1 Cocktail 2 Rum and Diet Cokes .

Estimated Calories: 3020

Exercise: 3 Hours Walking.

Did you go to another meetup, Matt? It's good to see that you have the weight coming back down again. Good for you!

Today's Weight: 184.0

Breakfast: 3 Pancakes w/ Syrup, 1 side of Hash, 1 side of Bacon, 1 side of Skillet Hash Browns, A few pieces of Sausage, 2 slices of Carrot Cake all from Golden Corral. 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1/2 Garden Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 Apple, 1 Cookie all from Panera Bread

Snack: 1 Smoked Butterscotch Latte from Starbucks, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Banana, 1 Orange, 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3550

Exercise: 4 Hours Walking.

I went a little crazy in the morning so I tried to be a little more careful in the afternoon and evening. I didn't realize the Smoked Butterscotch latte had so many calories!

Today's Weight: 185.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 3 Doughnuts, 1 Cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Smoke and Pepper Burger, 1 side of Fries, 2 Dr. Peppers all from Red Robin.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 3 Slices of Pizza, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 4600

Exercise: 4 Hours Walking.

Ugh I ate waayy to much junk today.

After our nightly walk I had to take Misty to the vet because she was walking weird and couldn't stand (when standing her back slowly goes back down like she's trying to sit). They think she might have eaten something toxic. She's still at the vet being monitored. I hope she gets better soon and its not something neurological. :(

Today's Weight: 188.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 1 Orange, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 6 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner ( Country Fried Chicken).

Snack: 1 Banana, 1 Orange.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2310

Exercise: 1 Hour Walking.

Kind of a crap day. I spent most of it worrying about my dog, who spent the day at the vet. Luckily she's doing fine now. The vet things she may have eaten something laced with drugs most likely marijuana. I remember she got some corn bread muffins it could be those. Unfortunately for both of us it means not too much walking for a few days.

Oh, that is such a relief!

Back