Matt's Diary

Don't give yourself a hard time Matt. I have been wondering if you are going to start cooking at home. It is much easier to eat healthier if you have healthy things in your fridge. You did not screw up by the way.I would love to see you looking at nutrition, rather than focussing on calories. I'm sure you would feel better too.

Thanks. I've been meaning to cook more but I keep putting it off.

Today's Weight: 187.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Swiss Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips.

Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Roll all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2830

Exercise: 2.75 Hours Walking.

Today's Weight: 186.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl, 1/2 Napa Chicken Salad Sandwich, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few crackers, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Chili.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2570

Exercise: 3.33 Hours Walking.

A much better day, plus my stomach hasn't been bothering me so that was good. My dad made some chili so I had that for dinner.

Today's Weight: 185.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 4 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Swiss Sandwich, 1 Banana, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: A few crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 3 Old-Fashioneds.

Estimated Calories: 3020

Today's Weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 4 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, 1/2 Ham and Swiss Sandwich, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few free Samples, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Rum and Diet Coke, 3 Old-Fashioneds.

Estimated Calories: 3120

Exercise: 2.25 Hours Walking.

I wished I could have walked more, but I was running late this morning also I had to cut the evening walk short because it was so cold. I can't wait for this winter to be over!

Groundhogs are at odds on this. 2 for 6 more weeks of winter and one against.
It's below 0 F here in Edmonton and has been for quite a few days now. This morning out my back window:View attachment 25145

Today's Weight: 184.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Snack: 2 Slices of Cake, 4 Yogurts.

Lunch: 12 Chicken Nuggets, 1 Large order of Waffle Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Chick Fil A.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 Cappuccino, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes

Estimated Calories: 3200

Exercise: 4.5 Hours Walking.

I cheated a little today, I need to avoid sweets lol. Also yesterday was Groundhog day so it looks like 6 more weeks of winter ugh.

Today's Weight: 185.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip cookie, 1 Snickers Bar.

Lunch/Dinner: 8 Slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 9 Pieces of Garlic Bread, 1 Small Salad, 5 Slices of Dessert Pizza, 2 Cinnamon Rolls all from CiCi's Pizza.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 Cup of Coffee, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 2 20 oz. Sprites.

Estimated Calories: 5100

Exercise: 3.5 Hours Walking.

Today was Americas favorite unofficial holiday: Superbowl Sunday. Of course I'm probably one of the few people in the country who could care less about football. I watched Star Trek Discovery instead. Also, I can't believe I ate all that. I don't know what it was but I felt hungrier than I usually am.

Today's Weight: 187.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl, 1/2 Greek Salad, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 1 Banana

Dinner: 2 Pieces of Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of White Rice, 1 can of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2570

I tried to eat a lot better today, I also tried something different for dinner.

Today's Weight: 187.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ranchero Chicken Wrap, 1 Side of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2380

A fair bit better the last couple of days Matt :)
I'm looking forward to seeing fresh fruit & veg in your diet & less processed food. You can do it, Matt. Maybe a class? Cooking could become your new hobby :D

Today's Weight: 185.6

Dinner: Cut up Chicken Breast with Rice and Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2650

A fair bit better the last couple of days Matt :)
I'm looking forward to seeing fresh fruit & veg in your diet & less processed food. You can do it, Matt. Maybe a class? Cooking could become your new hobby :D

Ha! I'm probably going to run to the store today and get some bananas and oranges.

Snack: 1 pint of Halo Top Ice Cream.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner ( Meatloaf).

Estimated Calories: 2550

Today's Weight: 185.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Swiss Sandwich, 1 Orange, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: 1 Cookie, 1 Orange, 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 1 old-Fashioned, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes

Estimated Calories: 2740

Exercise: 3.25 Hours Walking.

I got some more fruit, and by mistake I got Cara Cara Oranges instead of the normal oranges I usually get. Luckily it wasn't a problem as the Cara Cara Oranges are even more delicious than the normal oranges.

Breakfast: 4 Pancakes w/Syrup, 2 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Sausage, 1 side of Scrambled Eggs, 1 side of Fried Potatoes, 1 Banana all from Golden Corral; 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap, 1 Garden Salad w/Balsamic Vinaigrette all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: 1 Orange, Various Free Samples, 1 Banana, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3150

Exercise: 3.75 Hours Walking.

I'm really impressed with how you fit in so much walking!

Back