Matt's Diary

Today's Weight: 184.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 Banana, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Seafood Gumbo, 1 side of Cole Slaw all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: a few free Samples.

Dinner: 1/4 Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin, all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 7 Bottled Waters, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes, 5 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Exercise: 3.25 Hours Walking.

Again too many calories lol. Of course tonight it was because of the alcohol.

Today's Weight: 183.2

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts.

Lunch: 1/4 Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin, 1 Medium Pepsi all from Arbys.

Snack: 1 Small Cake Batter Ice Cream from Coldstone Creamery, 1 slice of Cake.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Power Bowl (Korean Inspired Beef Bowl).

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Shot of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 2820

Exercise: 4.25 Hours Walking.

Today's Weight: 185.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Croissant, 1 Boston Cream Doughnut, 1 Maple Frosted Doughnut from Dunkin Donuts.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Small Pepperoni Pizza, 3 Pepsi's all from Vinny's Pizza.

Snack: 2 Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups, 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 4600

Exercise: 4 Hours Walking.

Well I really screwed up today lol, I definitely should have avoided the pizza.

"1 Boston Cream Doughnut, 1 Maple Frosted Doughnut from Dunkin Donuts" - I'm not a "sugar person" but this part made me feel like screaming girls at a concert ;) delicious.

"Well I really screwed up today lol, I definitely should have avoided the pizza." - this has been me for the last business lunches haha

But one bad fatty day is nothing compared to our daily efforts to continue being fit, right? :) Keep going!

Today's Weight: 187.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Swiss Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Bowl of Soup.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.4 Hours Walking.

My weight went up b/c of yesterday. Luckily the weather's been a lot better so it's not horrible when I go on walks.

"1 Boston Cream Doughnut, 1 Maple Frosted Doughnut from Dunkin Donuts" - I'm not a "sugar person" but this part made me feel like screaming girls at a concert ;) delicious.

"Well I really screwed up today lol, I definitely should have avoided the pizza." - this has been me for the last business lunches haha

But one bad fatty day is nothing compared to our daily efforts to continue being fit, right? :) Keep going!

Thanks, good point though I did poorly for 3 days. Do they have an alternative at business lunches or do they just have pizza?

Loving this warmer weather. It's made walking a lot more pleasant for me as well. Funny how that works when the wind-chill isn't -127.

Do they have an alternative at business lunches or do they just have pizza?

Pizza might be the best choice between all "fatty food" they have.
Besides pizzas they have extra oily pastas swimming in oily sauces, fried things... lasagna... yeah...
Italian restaurant but sounds like Italian cuisine swimming in oils. Everyone has different tastes and I respect that but I don't know how so many people loves to eat food in a plate soaked in oil... even when its olive oil (everyone goes like "its healthy, its olive oil, lets dig in with bread... wew... its still oil).
Last time however I ordered something different > chicken dish. However, it was also soaked in oil so it gave me the feeling that even being a better choice, I was still eating poison.

Edited to add > The pizza I was choosing seems to be a better option because it is very thin and doesnt have lots of cheeses and stuff. I order Margueritta and it comes as a flat thin bread with tomato topping and few (few few!) cheese on top so... seems to be better.

Today's Weight: 185.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Swiss Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Bowl of Soup.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Beef Merlot).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Old Fashioned.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3.33 Hours Walking.

Luckily my weight went down which is good. I'm enjoying the warmer weather but unfortunately apparently it's going to get colder soon which I'm not looking forward too. Also I don't normally drink during the week but I've been experimenting, with trying to make the perfect Old-Fashioned. Normally it's been unsuccessful and I would have one sip and spit out the rest but today I was successful!

Loving this warmer weather. It's made walking a lot more pleasant for me as well. Funny how that works when the wind-chill isn't -127.

I know what you mean unfortunately it looks like it's going to colder in Feb and may snow again. This winter has been brutal and I can't wait until spring comes along. At least we got a short break from the cold!

Pizza might be the best choice between all "fatty food" they have.
Besides pizzas they have extra oily pastas swimming in oily sauces, fried things... lasagna... yeah...
Italian restaurant but sounds like Italian cuisine swimming in oils. Everyone has different tastes and I respect that but I don't know how so many people loves to eat food in a plate soaked in oil... even when its olive oil (everyone goes like "its healthy, its olive oil, lets dig in with bread... wew... its still oil).
Last time however I ordered something different > chicken dish. However, it was also soaked in oil so it gave me the feeling that even being a better choice, I was still eating poison.

Edited to add > The pizza I was choosing seems to be a better option because it is very thin and doesnt have lots of cheeses and stuff. I order Margueritta and it comes as a flat thin bread with tomato topping and few (few few!) cheese on top so... seems to be better.

Yeah I guess not all pizzas are created equal. Maybe you can ask your server to go easy on the oil if you order something else?

Today's Weight: 185.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl, 1 French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: 1 bowl of Red Dragon Seafood Masala (Scallops, Clams, Shrimp, Sauce, and White Rice)

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Old Fashioned, 1 Moscow Mule.

Estimated Calories: 2420

Exercise: 3.33 Hours Walking.

I went to a tasting that this local moonshine company, so I decided to have dinner at the restaurant that was hosting the tasting. I was supposed to go last week, but it was postponed b/c of the weather.

Today's Weight: 184.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Turkey Bravo Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: Various H'Ordeurves

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 High Tea, 1 Mojito, 1 Hot Toddy.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 3 Hours Walking.

I went to another tasting event, though I almost didn't go b/c my stomach had been bothering me off and on.

Today's Weight: 183.8

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Piece of Chicken Breast, 2 Slices of Ham, 1 side of Rice, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Applesauce all from Golden Corral.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 3 Hours Walking.

My stomach was still bothering me for some of the day so I tried to stick with a somewhat bland diet, as well as drinking Ginger Ale. Luckily my stomach felt better later on in the day.

Today's Weight: 184.6

Breakfast: 3 Doughnuts, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/4 Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Italian Spinach, 1 Zucchini Roll all from Arby's.

Snack: Various free Samples, 1 Cupcake.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 8 oz. Ginger Ale, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 4.25 Hours Walking.

Today's Weight: 183.8

Breakfast/Lunch: 4 Pancakes, 2 Fried Eggs, 1 Slices of Bacon, 1 side of Hash Browns, 3 cups of Coffee all from IHOP, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Grass-Fed Burger, 1 side of Aussie Fries, 1 Mini-Loaf of bread, 1.5 Dr. Peppers all from Outback Steakhouse.

Snack: 1 Large Cupcake, 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream.

Miscellaneous: 2 8 oz. Ginger Ales.

Estimated Calories: 4300

Exercise: 2.5 Hours Walking.

I really screwed up again, also I would have liked to walk more but it was raining.

Don't give yourself a hard time Matt. I have been wondering if you are going to start cooking at home. It is much easier to eat healthier if you have healthy things in your fridge. You did not screw up by the way.I would love to see you looking at nutrition, rather than focussing on calories. I'm sure you would feel better too.

Today's Weight: 187.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Piece of Chicken, 1 side of Rice, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Applesauce all from Golden Corral.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Soup.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 3.25 Hours Walking.

Back