Matt's Diary

Today's Weight: 182.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Ham, Turkey and Swiss sandwich.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 6 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2850

Exercise: 3 Hours Walking.

My weight went up a little again, I would have liked to have walked more but it's waayyy to cold. This single digit weather is starting to get on my nerves!

This single digit weather really is a bummer. I'm in VA too (although not the same part) and it's pretty miserable here right now.

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Black Cherry Ham Sandwich, 1 Cup of Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup, 1 Slice of Chocolate Lovin' Spoon cake all from McAllister's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Piece of Roasted Chicken Breast and Leg, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Green Beans.

Snack: 3.5 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 shot of Jaeger.

Estimated Calories: 3250

I did pretty good today except for the cake.

This single digit weather really is a bummer. I'm in VA too (although not the same part) and it's pretty miserable here right now.

What part if you don't mind me asking? Yeah last night it was 0 degrees F. For once I actually wished I was fat again then I'd have more insulation lol.

I'm in the DC area. It was about the same temperature here this morning as it was for you. A bunch of people's pipes are freezing and stuff.

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Dave's Double, 1 Large order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 2.5 Hours Walking.

Still cold, though not as cold as it was before. I couldn't resist the lure of a cheat meal and I stupidly went to Wendy's.

I'm in the DC area. It was about the same temperature here this morning as it was for you. A bunch of people's pipes are freezing and stuff.

Oh, ok I was in your neck of the woods a few months ago. The same thing is happening here, I know some people are using hair dryers to warm them. Also there's a canal in the downtown area that's frozen and some fools are taking pictures of themselves standing on the ice!

Today's Weight: 183.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, 1/2 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 4.5 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2420.

It's just my luck, the weather got warmer but it rained.

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl w/ Chicken, 1/2 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2430.

I am a girl, I am sure I am shorter than you and I exercise less time than you. However, the amount of yogurts I see on your daily routine scares me off.
I feel like I can barely eat without gaining weight. I wonder what kind of Yogurts you are having. I am not a Yogurt fan and now I have been eating them on a daily basis (mostly Greek Yogurt) like oatmeal with fruit kind of thing.
Feeling like > chicken, salad and yogurt pretty much represents my meals.

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Soba Noodle Broth Bowl, 1/2 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 piece of a French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: Various free Samples, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Roasted Chicken Breast, 1 Chicken Thigh and Leg, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side Green Beans.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500.

Exercise: 3.67 Hours Walking.

I am a girl, I am sure I am shorter than you and I exercise less time than you. However, the amount of yogurts I see on your daily routine scares me off.
I feel like I can barely eat without gaining weight. I wonder what kind of Yogurts you are having. I am not a Yogurt fan and now I have been eating them on a daily basis (mostly Greek Yogurt) like oatmeal with fruit kind of thing.
Feeling like > chicken, salad and yogurt pretty much represents my meals.

Yeah since you are smaller than me you can probably get by with fewer yogurts. I usually get the generic Kroger brand. Sometimes I'll get the Target brand also.

Today's Weight: 182.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl w/ Chicken, 1/2 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 piece of a French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: Various free Samples, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2470.

It was a lot warmer today, but unfortunately it rained. I would have liked to do a little more walking but I was a bit ache-y. I think as a side effect of the flu shot I got.

It was a lot warmer today, but unfortunately it rained. I would have liked to do a little more walking but I was a bit ache-y. I think as a side effect of the flu shot I got.

OMG you are inspirational, I hope you know that :hurray:
When its raining a lot, have you thought about exercising at home? I know most people don't fancy gyms.
About the yogurts, I also don't exercise as much as you do. I had a slice of pizza today at lunch (in a business lunch - which company chooses pizza for a business lunch, right? haha) and felt guilty as hell so I did extra workout time (2h30).

Keep it up! I will keep my eyes on this diary for sure!

Today's Weight: 183.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 packets of Yogurt, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl w/ Chicken, 1/2 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Tuscan Chicken Plate from Bar Louie.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 3.5 Old Fashioned's, 1 Rum and Diet Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3000

My weight went up which sucks, and to make matters worse I went to a meetup and had dinner there, though I tried to get the lower calories option.

OMG you are inspirational, I hope you know that :hurray:
When its raining a lot, have you thought about exercising at home? I know most people don't fancy gyms.
About the yogurts, I also don't exercise as much as you do. I had a slice of pizza today at lunch (in a business lunch - which company chooses pizza for a business lunch, right? haha) and felt guilty as hell so I did extra workout time (2h30).

Keep it up! I will keep my eyes on this diary for sure!

Thanks! Most of my exercise is walking my dog who likes to go on long walks, and I have to take her out even in bad weather or when I'm sick. I don't think 1 slice will kill you, though if there's a healthier option I always try to go with that.

Back