Matt's Diary

Today's Weight: 186.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2.5 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch:1/2 Garden Salad w/ Chicken Salad, 1 bowl of Baked Potato Soup, 1 Apple, all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2520

Exercise: 3 Hours Walking.

Today's Weight: 185.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham/Turkey and Swiss Sandwich, 2 Bags of Chips, 1 Pickle.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Estimated Calories: 2520

Exercise: 2.5 Hours Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Turkey Bravo Sandwich, 1 Bowl of Baked Potato Soup, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 3 Fun Size Candy Bars, 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2310

Exercise: 3.5 Hours Walking.

Still holding at 185, hopefully it'll go down soon. Though eating those candy bars didn't help. When I came home I found my apt management had left a bag of candy by everyone's door. I should have threw it away or gave it to someone else oh well.

Matt is your tap water undrinkable? I don't think I have asked you before.

Not at home, though I don't trust the tap water where I work, which is when I drink the majority of my water. There are times where the tap water at work had come out cloudy, so I try to avoid it.

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Turkey/Ham/ Roast Beef Sandwich, 1 Bowl of Minstrone w/ Kale Soup, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: 1 Pumpkin Spice Cookie, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Adobo Chicken Bowl).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Green Mint Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2830

Exercise: 3.67 Hours Walking.

Still holding at 185. it didn't help matters that I had the cookie, but it was Pumpkin Spice which I can't resist lol.

Today's Weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 1 Yogurt, 1 Orange, 1 Banana, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Turkey/Roast Beef w/Swiss Cheese Sandwich , 1 Bowl of Minstrone w/ Kale Soup, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: 2 Packets of Oatmeal

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Snack: 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2530

Exercise: 3.5 Hours Walking.

I actually got through the day with only eating 1 Yogurt lol. I ran out and didn't feel like going to the store.

Breakfast: 2 Doughnuts, 1 Banana.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Dave's Double Burger, 1 side of Fries, 1 Medium Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Snack: 1 Slice of Cake, 1 Bag of Ghiardelli Choclolate.

Miscellaneous: 1 Egg Nog Latte, 1 20 oz. Bottle of Dr. Pepper, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Moscow Mule, 1 Old Fashioned, 2 Vodka and Egg White Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 4500

Exercise: 4.25 Hours Walking.

I went crazy today, and I'm thinking of going back to one cheat day again and see how it works. In honor of the holiday I wore my tacky light up sweater!

View attachment 24951

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts.

Lunch: 2 Bowls of Soup, 2 pieces of Toast.

Dinner: 1 Stouffer's Fit Kitchen Bowl (Steak Fajita).

Miscellaneous: 1 Diet Iced Tea, 1 Bottle of Diet Lemonade.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 4 Hours Walking.

Today's Weight: 187.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Soup, 2 Bags of Chips.

Dinner: 2 pieces of Ham, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes w/Gravy, 1 side of Green Beans, 1 side of Corn, 1 side of Cranberry/Orange Relish, 2 sides of Mashed Sweet potatoes, 2 pieces of Bread.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2720

Exercise: 4.5 Hours Walking.

Having one cheat day didn't help since my weight went up to 187. I was going to cut down today but Christmas Dinner didn't help. I'm So glad the holidays are over. I'm worried about my weight creeping up so I'm going to try to make a concerted effort to get back down to 180. I could just say screw it 185 isn't bad, but then I'll creep up to 190, 195, and before you know it I'm back where I was before. I'm going to gradually cut down the calories and I hate to do it but cancel the cheat days for the time being. I'm thinking about not going out for a while (booze has calories after all!), but I have plans this weekend since it's New Years.

Nipping it in the bud is the best idea Matt. I wish I had! Vigilance is a pain, but feeling fat is much worse :(

Today's Weight: 187.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad with Chicken Salad, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2420

Exercise: 3.25 Hours Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Pieces of Ham, 2 sides of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Green beans.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Snack: 1 Bowl of Vegetable Soup.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Tea..

Estimated Calories: 2440

Exercise: 2.5 Hours Walking.

I've been feeling a little cruddy so I've been having more tea and soup. I hope it's just allergies because the weather has gotten a lot colder (It was 17 F/-9 C). Luckily my weight went down.

Today's Weight: 184.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 Cup of Organic vegetable Soup.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 2 Hot Teas.

Estimated Calories: 2370

Exercise: 3 Hours Walking.

Still feel crappy, in addition to having a stuffy running nose and cough, I had a stomach ache so I went to the Dr. and they said I had a sinus infection, and that the stomachache was cause by drainage going down into my stomach (yeecchh!!). I just hope I get better in time for New Years.

Back