Matt's Diary

Today's weight: 185.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Garden Salad w/ Chicken salad, 1 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple, all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2270

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking

Today's weight: 183.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: Various free Samples, 4 Yogurts

Miscellaneous: 7 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2180

Exercise: 3.4 Hours of Walking.

Today's weight: 183.4

Lunch: 1 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 3 Pieces of Rotisserie Chicken (Breast, Leg and Thigh), 2 sides of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I was a lot hungrier today so I ate a little more. It may snow this weekend so I may not be able to walk as much.

Today's weight: 184.0

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1/2 Turkey Bravo sandwich, 1 piece of French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

My weight went up a little, and I ate more than I should. Also I walked less b/c it's snowing right now. I really hate snow lol.

Today's weight: 183.6

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 6 Doughnuts, 1 Cup of Coffee

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Small Pepperoni Pizza, 1 Bottle of Dr. Pepper

Snack: 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottle of Cherry Coke, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes, 2 Hardywood Singels, 1 Shot of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 5450

Exercise: 5.5 Hours of Walking.

I went nuts and ate more than I should have. I was a annoyed b/c of the snow so I think that's why I ate more, I was initially not going to do anything but decided to go out. I should have avoided the cookies, but I was waiting in a Jimmy Johns for my Lyft and I felt bad sitting there and not buying anything, though I COULD'VE avoided the second cookie.

I might have to try to cut back walking a bit since my knees been bothering me.

Today's weight: 185.2

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Snack: 1 Medium cup of Cake Batter ice cream from Cold Stone creamery.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Chicken platter, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin, 1 medium Pepsi.

Snack: 4 Yogurt

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Today's weight: 187.8

Lunch: 1 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Pickle.

Snack: 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken), 1 side of Spinach

Estimated Calories: 2000

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

My weight went up so I cut down on what I ate. My knee still is sore but isn't as bad as it was.

How are your knees today Matt?

It's just my left knee and it's feeling a bit better. I think it may be the weather, since my knee was bothering around this time last year also. What's weird is my father has been having the same problem, I hope I won't have to go to the doctor.

Today's weight: 187.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Garden Salad w/ Chicken Salad, 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Paremsan).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2240

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

I was hoping my weight would go down more oh well. I put 1/2 of a salad from Panera but it was really about 1/4; a pathetic amount and I was still hungry after lunch so I had the popcorn. I wanted to walk more but it was even colder and windy.

Today's weight: 185.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 1 Banana, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Swiss Sandwich, 1 Pickle, 1 Bag of Chips.

Dinner: 1 Broiled Seafood Dinner ( 1 Crab Cake, A few pieces of Shrimp, A few Scallops, 1 Side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Asparagus), 1 Glass of Wine, 2 Old-Fashioned Cocktails, 1 Pizookie.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3150

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

I went to a meetup at the restaurant called The Boathouse and I ate more than I should, I definitely shouldn't have ate the pizookie (which is baked cookie dough with ice cream).

Today's Weight: 185.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Turkey w/ Swiss sandwich, 1 Pickle, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 2 Small Cookies.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken)

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2070

Exercise: 3.5 Hours Walking.

Today's Weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Bananas, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1/2 Garden Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 piece of a French baguette all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 2 Sugar Cookies.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 2.75 Hours Walking.

Today's Weight: 183.4

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1/2 Garlic Herb Roast Beef Sandwich, 1 Cup of Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup, 1 Large Dr. Pepper.

Snack: Various Free Samples, 5 Yogurts, 1 Orange, 1 Banana,1 Slice of Cake.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Sausage and Barley Power Bowl).

Snack: 1 Banana

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 6 Rum and Diet Cokes, 2 Shots of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Exercise: 5 Hours Walking.

The server was down & the owner of the site hadn't been notified. It's good having it back!

That's what I figured. I went to a site that checks to see if a site is down or now and it said it was. It IS good having it back!

Today's Weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 3 Doughnuts, 1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch:1 Daves Double, 1 Medium French Fries, 1/2 Medium Dr. Pepper, all from Wendy's

Snack: 1 Yogurt

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 2870

Exercise: 6 Hours Walking.

I wan't going to do a cheat day but unfortunately I succumbed to temptation. As for the walking, Saturday should be 3 hours and Sunday 6. Usually if I go out on Saturday I'll walk my dog when I get home (I'll get home around 1-2 am and walk her until 3-4 am). However I must have been real tired and nodded off and woke up at 7 am so I waked her then.

Back