Matt's Diary

Sorry for the late journal entry I had to get up early to leave for Thanksgiving and just got home. To everyone in the US Happy Thanksgiving!

Today's weight: 183.6

Breakfast: 1/2 Banana

Snack: 3 Mini York Peppermint Patties, a few pieces of sliced Sausage, about 1.5 cups of Fruit w/Dip.

Lunch/Dinner: Turkey w/Gravy, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes w/Gravy, 1 side of Corn, 1 side of Green Bean Casserole, 1 side of Sweet Potato Casserole, 1 cup of Applesauce, 2 Dinner Rolls. 1 slice of Pumpkin Pie a la Mode, 1 slice of Apple Pie a la Mode.

Miscellaneous: 1.5 Bottled Waters, 3 Bottles of Coke Life.

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Today was kind of a cheat day since it was Thanksgiving and of course I ate waaayyy too much.

Today's weight: 186.0

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few Grapes.

Lunch: Turkey, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Corn, 1 side of Sweet Potato Casserole, 1 Dinner Roll.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Hardywood Singel.

Estimated Calories: 2420

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Today's weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 3 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Doughnuts, 1 Cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 12 Piece Chicken Nuggets, 1 side of Large Waffle Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Chick-Fil-A.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Honey Basalmic Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Alagash White Ale.

Estimated Calories:3350

Exercise: 5 Hours of Walking.

I went a little crazy, though I also did a lot of walking. I walked my dog, plus I did some walking at the mall.

Today's weight: 185.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 6 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/4 White Meat Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli,1 Zucchini Muffin, 1 Reece's Pieces Cookie, 1 Medium Dr. pepper all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2610

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Since I ate a lot of junk on Thanksgiving and Saturday I decided to take it easy today. I did pretty well except fort he cookie and the Dr. Pepper.

Today's weight: 185.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 Pumpkin Muffie, 1 piece of a French Baguette all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking

Today was kind of a crappy day. I dropped my eggs on the floor so I had to make them again, then when I went to Panera, someone took my order so I had to wait. I did get a free Pumpkin muffie out of it.

Today's weight: 184.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef/Ham/Turkey/Cheese BBQ sandwich, 1 side of Chips.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking

Today's weight: 183.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 Banana, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham/Turkey/Swiss sandwich, 1 side of Chips.

Snack: 2 Small slices of cake.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2380

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking

I screwed up and had some cake. Also I wanted to do more walking but Misty had other ideas. She found a bone and would not drop it. She finally went back to the apartment and I got it from her.

Today's weight: 182.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Italian Sub, 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: 2 pieces of Octopus Sushi, 1 Bowl of Miso Soup, 1 Filet of Chili glazed Salmon, 1 side of Fried Rice, 1 side of Vegetables, 1 Earl grey Old Fashioned, all from Kona Grill.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 1 Blue Moon beer.

Estimated Calories: 3000

I went to a meetup at the Kona Grill so I had kind of a big dinner.

I like the sound of your dinner Matt & I'm sure you would have been happy to see 182.6 again. How did the meetup go?

Today's weight: 183.8

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham/Turkey Sandwich, 2 sides of Chips.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken(White Meat), 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Craft Cocktail.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking

I like the sound of your dinner Matt & I'm sure you would have been happy to see 182.6 again. How did the meetup go?

I liked the dinner also! I was happy to see 182.6. I would have been happier if I saw it again lol!! The meetup was fun, I got to meet a lot of people, and had a good time.

Today's weight: 183.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 12 Chicken Nuggets, 1 Large order of Waffle Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Chick-Fil-A

Snack: Various free samples.

Dinner: A few Tortilla Chips, 3 Seafood Enchiladas, 1 side of Refried Beans, 1 side of Rice, 1 Skinny Margarita all from Banditos.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 7 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4150

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking

I ate too much than I should. I met a friend for drinks at this place called Banditos and ended up eating there. Unfortunately they didn't have much in the way of low calorie options.

Today's weight: 187.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts

Snack/Lunch: 1 cup of Grapes, 1 Cup of Sliced Apples, 1 Kit-Kat Bar, 1 Small Kit-Kat Bar, 1 Slice of Pizza, 1 Twix Bar, 1 Large Reece's Package.

Dinner: 6 Slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 8 Pieces of Garlic Bread, 1 Slice of Dessert Pizza, 1 Cinnamon Roll, 1 Medium Soda, all from Cici's pizza.

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 Small Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 3800

I screwed up again. I was planning on doing better today but got side tracked. Which I can't believe I did especially since my weight shot up to 187.

Today's weight: 187.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Ham and Turkey sandwich, 1 Bag of Potato Chips.

Dinner: 3 Pieces of Rotisserie Chicken, 2 sides of Green beans.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2200

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking

Kind of a crap day, I had a stomachache most of the day (probably b/c of the weekend, possibly due to the Mexican food on Saturday), plus UPS didn't deliver a package I was waiting for.

Back on track Matt. You'll fix it :)

Thanks! I am today!

Back