Matt's Diary

Today's weight: 185.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 1 Pint of Halo Top, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of walking.

I did pretty good today except for the Halo Top, which I couldn't resist since they had a new flavor out (Pumpkin Pie Mmmmm). The only thing was it had a weird after taste.

I did pretty good today except for the Halo Top, which I couldn't resist since they had a new flavor out (Pumpkin Pie Mmmmm). The only thing was it had a weird after taste.
It will be something artificially prepared in a factory, rather than "Pumpkin Spice Mix- To start, you'll need all of three minutes and the following ingredients: 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon, 2 teaspoons ground ginger, 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg, 1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice and 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves. Mix the spices together in a small bowl and take a little whiff." I had to look up pumpkin spice mix as I had never heard of it until recently. It's just not a thing here at all.
That weight is coming back down Matt. Keep up the good work :)

Today's weight: 183.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 Bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2480

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of walking.

It looks like my weight is coming down. I decided to have a bowl of soup b/c I got a coupon for a free soup.

It will be something artificially prepared in a factory, rather than "Pumpkin Spice Mix- To start, you'll need all of three minutes and the following ingredients: 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon, 2 teaspoons ground ginger, 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg, 1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice and 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves. Mix the spices together in a small bowl and take a little whiff." I had to look up pumpkin spice mix as I had never heard of it until recently. It's just not a thing here at all.
That weight is coming back down Matt. Keep up the good work :)

Now that you've told me that I'm tempted to put the pumpkin spice mix on everything, or just snort it straight lol jk. :)

Today's weight: 185.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Turkey Bravo sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips all from Panera Bread.

Snack 2 Yogurts

Miscellaneous: 5.5 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Shot of Tequila.

Estimated Calories: 2570

A pretty good day other than the fact my weight went up a bit. I made the mistake of trying something called a "Prairie Fire" which is a shot of Tequila with Tabasco Sauce mixed in..yuck!

Today's weight: 182.8

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Slices of Bacon, 3 Doughnuts, 1 Bottle of Milk.

Lunch: 1 Quarter Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 Muffin, 1 Small Dr. Pepper all from Arbys.

Dinner: 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 1 Liter of Bottled Water, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Beer.

Estimated Calories: 3650

I was planning on trying to eat less calories today but at least what I've ate wasn't that bad, except the doughnuts.

Today's weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 5 pieces of Bacon, 2 pieces of Toast.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double, 1 small order of Fries, 1 small Dr. Pepper, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie all from Wendy's.

Dinner: 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 1 cups of Water, 1 20 Oz. Cherry Coke, 1 Tall Maple Pecan Latte, 1 Grande Maple Pecan Latte

Estimated Calories: 3650

I was going to try not to cheat today but I messed up. However it wasn't as bad as most cheat days.

Your walking is incredible!
Do you have to walk for your job or are you doing it outside or on a treadmill. I walked 3.5 miles in 70 minutes lAst night and That was a pretty far walk for me.

Today's weight: 185.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 1 Banana, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Boast Beef/Turkey/Bacon w/Swiss BBQ Sandwich, 1 side of Chips.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2330

Exercise: 3.4 Hours of walking.

My weight went up b/c of Sunday though at least it's not as bad as it's been.

Your walking is incredible!
Do you have to walk for your job or are you doing it outside or on a treadmill. I walked 3.5 miles in 70 minutes lAst night and That was a pretty far walk for me.

It's all outside mainly walking my dog. If she doesn't want to walk I try to power walk around the neighborhood.

Today's weight: 185.0

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Boast Beef/Turkey/Bacon w/Swiss BBQ Sandwich, 2 sides of Chips.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Snack: 1 Slice of Cake.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2420

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of walking.

A kind of a yucky, rainy day today. Also I screwed up and ate a slice of cake. I was happy with the election, Virginia is getting more and more blue!

I was happy with the election, Virginia is getting more and more blue!
I have given up trying to work out how the US elections work & try not to interfere or give opinions on Trump, but this has to be good!

Today's weight: 184.4

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, 1 Sugar Cookie, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2630

A pretty good day other than the cookies, though it's still yucky out It's been raining all week!

I have given up trying to work out how the US elections work & try not to interfere or give opinions on Trump, but this has to be good!

Yes it has, it was basically a big middle finger to Donald Trump. My favorite part of the election was the irony of a delegate who introduced an anti-transgender "bathroom bill", was defeated.... by a trangender woman ( who used to play in a metal band!).

Yes it has, it was basically a big middle finger to Donald Trump. My favorite part of the election was the irony of a delegate who introduced an anti-transgender "bathroom bill", was defeated.... by a trangender woman ( who used to play in a metal band!).
I LOVED that too. Every time I see Trump on TV I just shake my head. How did that happen? :eek:

Today's weight: 183.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 1 Banana, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Snack/Dinner: Various Finger foods (stuffed Pepper, 2 Oyster Shooters (Oyster and Bloody Mary Mix), 2 Finger Sandwiches), 2 Glasses of Wine.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of walking.

I went to a meetup and they served different finger foods, so I made that my dinner lol, at least I didn't go overboard. I wished I did more walking, but my dog wasn't cooperating. I think she didn't like being out in the rain.

Today's weight: 184.0

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 cup of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup, 1 piece of Bread all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2640

Today's weight: 182.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 Mint Brownie, 1.5 Cups of Coffee.

Snack Various Free Samples.

Lunch: 1 12 Piece Chicken Nuggets, 1 Medium Order of Waffle fries, 1 Medium Cherry Coke all from Chic-Fil-A.

Snack/Dinner: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 White Russians, 2 Shots of Coffee flavored Moonshine, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 3 Hours of walking.

A pretty good today, I didn't go as crazy as I've done before though a lot of calories came from the alcohol I drank. I went to this Big leboski themed party so I figured I should have some White Russians.

Back