Matt's Diary

Just curious Matt- how many calories in each tub of yoghurt. The one I quite often buy is 140 cals per 170g tub, so 10 tubs would be my daily calorie allowance. Are yours smaller?

Today's weight: 184.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Big E Deli Burger, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 cup of Vegetarian Vegetable Soup all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2730

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of walking.

Just curious Matt- how many calories in each tub of yoghurt. The one I quite often buy is 140 cals per 170g tub, so 10 tubs would be my daily calorie allowance. Are yours smaller?

Actually no. The ones I buy are 6 oz or 170 g, but they generally run around 70-80 calories. I mostly buy generic Kroger or Target brand, though occasionally I'll get the Dannon Light and Fit kind.

Today's weight: 183.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 5 pieces of Bacon, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt, 1 cup of Broccoli Cheddar Soup, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 piece of Grilled Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Bottle of Black Sweet tea, 1 Bottle of Green Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2710

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of walking.

I'm still feeling like crap so I think it's making me want to eat more unfortunately.

Today's weight: 184.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 6 Doughnuts, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Turkey Bacon club from Arbys.

Snack: Various free samples, 1 Pint of Halo Top ice Cream, 1 Slice of Cake.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Sprite.

Estimated Calories: 3740

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of walking.

I decided to go to the Doctor finally and got some antibiotics. I ate a little too much well at least I ate too much crap lol.

Today's weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts.

Snack 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream, 4 Yogurts.

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double, 1 large order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Dinner: 2 Slices of Pepperoni Pizza all from Vinny's.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Nutri-grain Bar.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1/2 20 oz. Fanta Orange Drink.

Estimated Calories: 3910

I went a little too crazy today, I was going to cut down this week but I think being sick made me hungrier and want to eat more for some reason. I'm feeling better so I'm going to be very vigilant this week lol.

Today's weight: 187.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Nutri-Grain Bars, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Turkey Bacon sandwich, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few Crackers, 2 Yogurts, 3 Nutri-Grain Bars.

Dinner: 1 Piece of Grilled Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, A few bites of Root vegetables.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Today's weight: 186.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 3 Nutri-Grain Bars, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef/Turkey/Bacon BBQ, 2 bags of Chips.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2640

Exercise: 3.4 Hours of walking.

Hope that your weight keeps coming back down Matt. Don't let what happened to me, happen to you. I started introducing things like chips (crisps) back into my diet after months of maintenance & I ended up a solid 5 kg more than where I want to be. It just creeps up & then it feels stuck. Hope you're feeling well again.

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef/Turkey/Bacon BBQ, 2 bags of Chips.

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken)

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Hope that your weight keeps coming back down Matt. Don't let what happened to me, happen to you. I started introducing things like chips (crisps) back into my diet after months of maintenance & I ended up a solid 5 kg more than where I want to be. It just creeps up & then it feels stuck. Hope you're feeling well again.

I'm feeling much better, thanks! Yeah I went up to 190 on my vacation trip, I'm determined not to let my weight creep up.

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Caesar Salad, 1 piece of Bread all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2700

My weight's sticking I hope it goes down soon. I'm hoping it's because of the antibiotics I was on.

Today's weight: 184.0

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 1 Packet of Yogurt, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Caesar Salad, 1 piece of Bread all from Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 Pieces of Garlic Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Rum and Diet, 3 Craft Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of walking.

Today's weight: 183.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 4 Doughnuts.

Lunch: 1 Tune Salad Sandwich, 1 side of Potato Salad, 1 Scone.

Snack: 1 piece of Dulce de Leche cake.

Dinner: 1 Garlic Herb Roast Beef sandwich, 1 Garden Side Salad w/Balsamic dressing, 1 medium Dr. Pepper all from McAllisters Deli.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Cappuccino, 1 can of Izzi Sparkling Juice, 1 20oz Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4260

Exercise: 5 Hours of walking.

I ate a lot more than I had planned on, though it could have been worse. I went to a pumpkin festival and there were several food trucks out there, most of which was junk food lol. Luckily I didn't have any cash. Also let me do more walking.

Today's weight: 185.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts.

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double, 1 large order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip cookie, 1 Small ice cream cone from Coldstone Creamery.

Dinner: 2 Slices of Pepperoni Pizza , 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper all from Vinny's.

Miscellaneous: 1 Cappuccino, 1 20 oz Fanta.

Estimated Calories: 3620

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of walking.

You seem to be including soda a lot more Matt. I thought your focus might change to eating more veg & fruit when you got to your goal weight. You haven't had the urge to cook yet?

Today's weight: 188.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 1 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Caesar Salad, 1 side of Bread all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1/2 can of Sparkling Water.

Estimated Calories: 2170

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of walking.

My weight spiked up again, not surprisingly, so I ate less today. I fell asleep after work and I was worried I was going to be able to take my dog on her night walk since it rained, but I was able to walk.

You seem to be including soda a lot more Matt. I thought your focus might change to eating more veg & fruit when you got to your goal weight. You haven't had the urge to cook yet?

Yeah I'm going to be bit more careful on the sodas. Mostly I have soda on the weekend and when I go out. I'm trying to eat more veggies. I ate a salad yesterday and I plan on doing the same today. I've had the urge to cook, but I got discouraged b/c I end up screwing it up and tasting gross, plus there's the cleaning which I hate doing lol.

Also money is tight so I got to watch what I spend.

Last edited:
Back