Matt's Diary

Today's weight: 187.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 1 Bagel, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Caesar Salad, A few pieces of Cocktail Shrimp, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 6 Yogurts, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of walking.

I am still crutching on diet sodas a bit. I know they are bad but right now I am fighting bigger demons.

I have a diet soda every once in a while but I think they're gross so I don't drink too much. I just drink soda on the weekend and I'm going to try to curb that a bit.

My generation (old) was so indoctrinated by colas. They used to give us a coke at halftime of my high school football games. Now that just sounds nuts!

Today's weight: 186.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 1 Bagel, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Garden Salad w/ Chicken Salad, 1/2 Ham and Swiss sanswich, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 6 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2300

Exercise: 3.4 Hours of walking.

At least my weight is going down, though I wish it would get down quicker lol. I bought some bagels the other day on a whim b/c they were pumpkin spice flavored and I love everything pumpkin spice!

My generation (old) was so indoctrinated by colas. They used to give us a coke at halftime of my high school football games. Now that just sounds nuts!

Yeah I'm sure they did at mine too, though I never really went to the football games. We did have vending machines in my high school.

Today's weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 1 Bagel, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of walking.

Today's weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 1 Bagel, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Garden Salad w/ Chicken Salad, 1/2 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 3 Hours of walking.

& BOOM!
Keep it up Matt. Eating rubbish isn't worth the angst of the scales going skyward. Well done.

Good point, I should prob follow my own advice since I keep telling my dog that, though she likes to eat literal rubbish yuck!

I was a football player and they gave us sodas in the locker room at halftime!
Who wants to chug a coke in the middle of a workout? Seems crazy now but remember Im old!

Looks like you are back on track!

Today's weight: 184.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 6 Doughnuts, 1 Cup of Coffee.

Snack Various Free Samples

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Chicken Salad, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: Some Coleslaw, Fish Pate, 1/2 Soft Pretzel, A few Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes. 1 Manhattan, 1 Moscow Mule.

Estimated Calories: 3060

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of walking.

I did better today, than most semi-cheat days. I went to a Halloween party and they had foot so I tried to stick with the somewhat healthy stuff. Some of my walking was due to the fact that I didn't want to pay $150.00 USD for a Lyft ride so I walked to places until the price went down lol.

I was a football player and they gave us sodas in the locker room at halftime!
Who wants to chug a coke in the middle of a workout? Seems crazy now but remember Im old!

Looks like you are back on track!

Good point, I always want cold water after I work out. Don't worry I just turned 40 so I'm officially old also!!

Today's weight: 184.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 1 Bagel.

Snack/Lunch: 12 Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups, 2 Oreo Candy bars, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 20 oz. Sprite.

Dinner: 2.5 Pieces of Pepperoni Pizza, 1 side of French Fries, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Miscellaneous: 2 Cups of Water.

Estimated Calories: 3200

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of walking.

I was doing better and I had to screw it up again. I ate less calorie wise than I've done on Sundays past but It was mostly junk food. Also I drank too many sodas than I should have. It rained all day so I didn't get much walking in.

Today's weight: 187.0

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 3 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Garden Salad w/ Chicken Salad, 1/2 Ham and Swiss sandwich, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2320

Exercise: 3 Hours of walking.

Wow I'm surprised my weight went up so much! I figured it would if I ate more on Sunday, but I guess it was b/c I ate too much junk!

Today's weight: 185.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 1 Bagel 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast beef Sandwich w/Bacon and Cheese, 1 Bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 1 Twizzlers candy, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of walking.

Happy Halloween!!

Might be water
Was your food on the salty side?

Probably, well except for the sweets.

Back