Matt's Diary

Day 61
Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: In Progress...
Weight: 288.6
Breakfast: 1 packet of oatmeal, 1/2 cup of milk and a cup of coffee.
Dinner:2 pieces of catfish with pureed parsnip and fried leek on top, 1 side of green beans, 1 side of stir fried Bok Choy and 1 dinner roll
Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters
Exercise: 4 hours of walking.
Well done on the quoted aspects of yesterday Matt! You cooked? Excellent!!

cate said:
Well done on the quoted aspects of yesterday Matt! You cooked? Excellent!!

I actually did not cook, though I probably will in the near future. There's a bistro section in the supermarket where I shop and I got my dinner from there last night.

Day 62

Weight: 287.2

Breakfast: 1 packet of oatmeal and a cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1 piece of roasted chicken breast, 1 piece of meatloaf, 1 side of broccoli, 1 side of macaroni and cheese, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner:1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country Herb), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters, 2 diet iced teas.

I wasn't going to have that TV dinner but I took a long nap and when I woke up it was kind of late.

You're doing so great, Matt! If you're concerned about salt, first switch to a mined salt like Himalayan. The mined salt is not processed and includes those trace minerals we are so lacking in our modern diet.

Day 63

Weight: 285.8

Breakfast: 2 yogurts and a glass of milk

Lunch: 1 apple, 1 can of soup (cream of chicken), 2 pieces of toast, 2 cans of Pepsi.

Dinner: Rotisserie chicken (1 leg, several slices) w/a bit of gravy, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 diet iced teas, 1 hot tea.

Yay Matt, some nice weight drop this week...both you and I seem to have gotten our metabolisms back on track, last week was soooo slow...but you see, hard work pays off. =) I can see you are playing around a little bit more with your meal choices and definitely towards positive directions...as people have said it before, processed food is not the greatest, BUT hey...slowly I have seen improvements coming from you, so GOOD JOB! How do you feel so far? You have lost 30+lbs in a little over 60 days, do you see much difference?......seriously?!? You should be so proud of yourself.......envision a 2016 filled with Happiness and most importantly HEALTH for you!

XOXO

Day 64

Weight: 285.6

Breakfast: 1 packet of oatmeal, 1 cup of coffee

Lunch: 1/2 Italian sub, 1 piece of french baguette bread and 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup from Panera bread 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: Rotisserie chicken (1 leg, 1 breast) w/a bit of gravy, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 can of Pepsi.

Snack: 1 Apple.

Miscellaneous: 2 diet iced teas, 1 hot tea, 3 bottled waters..

Exercise: 3.33 hours of walking.

Last edited:
Go Matt!

Halfway through the 280's and great progress on eating cleaner. Your series of small changes is really paying off :hurray:

Yay Matt, some nice weight drop this week...both you and I seem to have gotten our metabolisms back on track, last week was soooo slow...but you see, hard work pays off. =) I can see you are playing around a little bit more with your meal choices and definitely towards positive directions...as people have said it before, processed food is not the greatest, BUT hey...slowly I have seen improvements coming from you, so GOOD JOB! How do you feel so far? You have lost 30+lbs in a little over 60 days, do you see much difference?......seriously?!? You should be so proud of yourself.......envision a 2016 filled with Happiness and most importantly HEALTH for you!

XOXO

Thanks, though the last few days I've hung at 285. So far I've noticed small changes, my clothes have gotten looser and yesterday I had to buy more pairs of pants b/c the ones I have are too big. I'm also tired less and have more energy.

Day 65

Weight: 285.8

Lunch: 1 6 inch Turkey sub (Turkey, bacon, light mayo, lettuce, onion and pickles), 1 1.8 oz. bag of potato chips from WaWa. 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1 4 oz. piece of salmon, 1 side of spaghetti noodles w/marinara sauce. 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 diet iced teas, 3 bottled waters.

Well I broke out the skillet and actually cooked something today which turned out great though the smoke from cooking was hell on my sinuses. I am worried about next week since it's Thanksgiving. I guess I can eat an extra light lunch lol.

Smoked salmon Matt? At least you tried. Maybe a cooking class wouldn't go astray. I'm not much of a cook myself, but you can google just about anything, including what temperature to cook a salmon steak :) Good to see you drinking more water too. Cheers, Cate

Day 66

Weight: 285.0

Breakfast: 1 packet of oatmeal, 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: 1/2 Asiago steak sub, 1 baguette and 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup from Panera bread. 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1 bowl of spaghetti noodles w/marinara sauce. 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 1 diet iced tea, 3 bottled waters.

Day 67

Weight: 282.4

Lunch: 1 6 inch Turkey Sub (Turkey, bacon, light mayo, lettuce, onion, pickles), 1 1.8 oz. bag of potato chips from WaWa,1 slice of sausage pizza. 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1 healthy Choice TV dinner (Country herb chicken)1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 1 diet iced tea, 2 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking.

I succumbed to temptation and had some pizza,I did have a nice drop in weight though.

Back