Matt's Diary

Congrats on getting under your last SW!
I wonder if you can train your dog to walk on the treadmill with you...? Lol!

Day 79

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: In Progress...

Weight: 280.8

Breakfast: 1 packet of oatmeal,1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 ham and swiss sandwich, 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup, 2 pieces of french baguette from Panera bread. 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 2.5 pieces of ham, 1 side of succotash, 1 side of mashed potatoes. 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of diet iced tea, 1 bottled water.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

I was around your starting weight when I began in February so I can completely relate to what you've got going on. You're doing excellent, bud! If they won't let dogs in the gym, you can always resort to body weight exercises in the comfort of your own home. Planking is very effective. You're doing great keeping up with the quality of exercise and time. It's paying off. Keep pushing and that third goal is going to be shattered in no time at all!

You are eating soooo much healthier these days!! = ) I think you will do just fine with winter time...remember how far you have come, you know you can do this...you are already doing it! You are crushing it like one of those people from reality TV that do weight loss shows, seriously...except that you can be EXTRA proud that this progress has been ALL YOU...from your daily walks to decreasing soda intake and avoiding the high calorie temptations...you Matt are giving yourself the BEST Xmas/New Year gift one can ever get...you are taking control of your life, you are gaining back years on your HEALTH!! Proud of you!! = )

Day 80

Weight: 279.6

Lunch: 1 6 inch ham and swiss sub, 1 1.8 bag of Potato chips, 1 Snickers candy bar from Wawa. 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 3 pieces of ham, 1 side of succotash, 1 side of mashed potatoes. 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters.

Well I really HAMMED it up today! ::groan:: I also succumbed to temptation and had a Snickers bar,hopefully it will keep my sweet tooth at bay for a while.

I like the 3 bottled waters there Matt :) I had to look up Succotash as I have never known what that meant. When I have a chocolate bar, especially the sweet/fatty ones I just want more & more. A small amount of a nice dark'ish chocolate once a week is what I have. I don't get left with awful cravings after dark chocolate. Doing well Mark. Cheers, Cate

Day 81

Weight: 278.2

Lunch: 1 spicy turkey club sandwich, 1 1.8 bag of Potato chips. 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 4 pieces of ham, 1 side of mashed potatoes. 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of diet iced tea, 2 bottled waters.

Exercise: 4 hours of walking.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and kind words. Cate I had to look up what a "stone" was so we're even :). I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but I might try that anyway.

Day 82

Weight: 277.4

Lunch: 1 6 inch turkey bacon sub, 1 1.8 bag of Potato chips all from WaWa. 1 banana, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1/2 piece of ham, 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (steak and roasted potatoes). 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of diet iced tea, 3 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking.

When I have a chocolate bar, especially the sweet/fatty ones I just want more & more. A small amount of a nice dark'ish chocolate once a week is what I have. I don't get left with awful cravings after dark chocolate. Doing well Mark. Cheers, Cate

I may try that.What brand of dark chocolate do you usually eat?

Day 83

Weight: 277.4

Lunch: 1 asiago steak sub, 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup and 1 piece of french baguette from Panera Bread. 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1 piece of ham, 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (sweet and sour chicken). 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of diet iced tea,2 bottled waters.

Any dark chocolate really. Try some & see which you like. Everyone has such different tastes. About 70% cocoa is my taste. Cheers, Cate

[emoji258] Cate (via Tapatalk)

Day 84

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: In Progress...

Weight: 275

Lunch: 1 marinated grilled chicken breast, 1 side of broccoli(in some kind of buttery sauce), 1 side of mashed potatoes all from Kroger. 6 pieces of shrimp and cocktail sauce. 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1 piece of ham, 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (country fried chicken). 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of diet iced tea,2 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.16 hours of walking.

Ok I'm calling it Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Now on to goal 4, this time the goal is 25 lbs so my goal is 250 lbs.

Day 85

Weight: 273.8

Breakfast: 2 yogurts, 1 cup of skim milk.

Lunch: 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 bag of cookies.

Dinner: 1 piece of ham, Pulled Pork BBQ, 1 side of green beans, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 biscuit. 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 1 cups of diet iced tea, 1 bottled water.1 hot tea.

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking.

Yeah I screwed up and ate a small bag of cookies (vanilla creme filled) plus the pulled pork wasn't the best thing to eat, however I DID resist temptation to go to CiCi's and have pizza.

Day 86

Weight: 274.0

Lunch: 1 asiago steak sub, 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup and 1 piece of french baguette from Panera Bread. 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 3 Slices of roasted chicken, 1 chicken leg, 1 side of green beans, 1 side of mashed potatoes. 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of diet iced tea, 2 bottled waters.

Exercise: 4 hours of walking.

Last edited:
Just letting you know that I do read your posts :D

Hahah!I fixed it!

Back