Matt's Diary

Day 95

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: In Progress...

Weight: 271.0

Breakfast: 1 10 oz. bowl of cantaloupe chunks,1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1 cup of vegetable pesto soup, 1/2 Greek chicken salad, 1 french baguette from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi

Dinner: 1 side salad (anchovies,lettuce,onion,cucumbers,olives,2 tbsp of lite Italian dressing), 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Chicken Parmesan).1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of diet iced tea, 3 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.67 hours of walking.

Ok that's quite a dramatic jump from yesterday I wonder what happened. Did I mess up the calibration in my scale when I changed the battery? (BTW I might have to get a new scale, my current scale has been acting up)

Glad to see the loss' its been a while since I've been in anyones diary. Even with the bump up in weight from the battery change you are doing really well!!!! What is goal 4? I'm always so curious what your goals are so I figured this time around I'll just ASK!

Buying new scales is dangerous Matt. The last 2 sets I have bought have me heavier than the old ones. Not good!

Day 96

Weight: 269.2

Breakfast: 1 10 oz. bowl of cantaloupe chunks,1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1 cup of turkey chili, 1/2 Greek chicken salad (with 1 boiled egg substituted for a tomato), 1 french baguette from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi

Dinner: 1 side salad (lettuce,onion,cucumbers,olives,2 tbsp of lite Italian dressing), 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Chicken Parmesan).1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of diet iced tea, 2 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

Glad to see the loss' its been a while since I've been in anyones diary. Even with the bump up in weight from the battery change you are doing really well!!!! What is goal 4? I'm always so curious what your goals are so I figured this time around I'll just ASK!

Thanks it's good to hear from you. Goal 4 is 25 lbs. so 275-250.

Buying new scales is dangerous Matt. The last 2 sets I have bought have me heavier than the old ones. Not good!

Yeah that's what I'm worried about though I may not have a choice sometimes I get on there and..nothing.I have to get off then get back on. I think it's about 10 years old. Maybe if I can find an identical one?

Day 97

Weight: 267.6

Breakfast: 1 pack of oatmeal,1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup, 1/2 BBQ chicken salad, 1 french baguette from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi

Dinner:1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Salibury Steak).1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of diet iced tea, 2 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

Day 98

Weight: 267.2

Breakfast: 1 pack of oatmeal,1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 2 pieces of baked chicken (breast and thigh),1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of lima beans, 1 can of Pepsi

Dinner:1 side salad( salad mix, cucumber, onion, olives,lite Italian dressing),1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Chicken Teriyaki).1 can of Pepsi.

Exercise: 4 hours of walking.

It looks like I'm going to have to buy a new scale, I figured I would buy a scale and weigh myself and see if both scales match, if there is a huge discrepancy I'll take it back.

Day 99

Weight: 267.0

Breakfast: 1 11 oz. bowl of grapes,1 cup of milk.

Lunch: 1 side salad(salad mix,cucumber,onion,olives,lite Italian dressing), 1/2 turkey/ham sandwich (ham,turkey,lettuce,onion,mayo/honey mustard spread,a dab of peppercorn gourmaise),1 banana, 1 can of Pepsi

Dinner: 1/2 bag of popcorn, 1 32 oz. Cherry Coke.

Snack: 1 banana

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of diet iced tea, 1 bottled water.

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

Yeah I screwed up today, I went to see Star Wars and broke down and got popcorn and a soda. I tried to get the smallest size, but the smallest drink size was 32 oz. In my defense I only ate half of the popcorn and I got it lightly buttered.

Day 100

Weight: 262.0

Breakfast: 1 packet of oatmeal,1 cup of milk.

Lunch: 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup, 1/2 BBQ chicken salad, 1 french baguette from Panera bread, 1 can of Peps.

Snack: 1 banana

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country fried chicken) 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 1 cup of diet iced tea, 2 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.33 hours of walking.

If you are wondering about the weight drop, I went out and bought a new scale. There was only a 3 lb difference so I decided to keep it.Also I believe that my old scale was giving faulty readings when it started crapping out.

Good work on the weight loss Matt! And yay for new scales. I love your determination - keep up the great work!

Day 101

Weight: 260.6

Breakfast: 1 bowl of cantaloupe,1 cup of milk.

Lunch: 1 6 inch Turkey bacon sub (turkey,bacon,lettuce,onion,pickles,lite mayo), 1 bag of BBQ potato chips from Wawa, 1 can of Pepsi.

Snack: A few orange slices

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Steak and roasted potatoes) 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of diet iced tea, 3 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

Day 102

Weight: 260.4

Breakfast: 1 packet of oatmeal,1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Asiago steak sub, 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup, 1 piece of French baguette from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Snack: 1 orange, 1 banana

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country fried chicken), 1 can of Pepsi.

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking.

I didn't get as much walking time b/c of the weather, also my stomach was bothering me.I was going to have a side salad, but decided against it as sometimes a salad will make me uhh.. less regular.That;s why I had the banana instead.

Last edited:
Back