Matt's Diary

~~~~wow!~~~~

Wow indeed!

Day 103

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: In Progress...

Weight: 259

Breakfast: 1 packet of oatmeal,1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1 BBQ salad, 1 cup of turkey chili, 1 piece of French baguette from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Salisbury steak),1 side salad, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 1 can of Pepsi, 1 bottled water.

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

Last edited:
Day 104

Weight: 258.8

Breakfast: 2 yogurts,1 cup of milk.

Lunch: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Steak and roasted potatoes), 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: A few pieces of roasted turkey, 2 sides of sweet potato casserole, 1 side of green beans, 2 rolls, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2.5 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

Merry Christmas everyone! Or whatever holiday you celebrate! I went a little overboard for Christmas dinner, I shouldn't have had the extra helping of sweet potato casserole.

Day 104
Weight: 258.8.
That weight is consistently going down! Your determination is paying off Matt. :D

Merry Christmas everyone! Or whatever holiday you celebrate! I went a little overboard for Christmas dinner, I shouldn't have had the extra helping of sweet potato casserole.
Give yourself lots of credit if that is the only "extra" thing you ate on Christmas Day. Think back a few years & think about what you once ate. (I know I probably ate half what I once would have). Well done Matt! Here's to a positive, happy & healthy new year. Cheers, Cate.

Day 105

Weight: 260

Breakfast: 1 packet of oatmeal,1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1 BBQ chicken salad, 1 cup of Turkey chili, 1 french baguette from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 2 pieces pieces of roasted turkey, 1 side of sweet potato casserole, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 2 rolls, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 diet iced teas, 2 bottled waters.

Exercise: 4 hours of walking.

That weight is consistently going down! Your determination is paying off Matt. :D

Give yourself lots of credit if that is the only "extra" thing you ate on Christmas Day. Think back a few years & think about what you once ate. (I know I probably ate half what I once would have). Well done Matt! Here's to a positive, happy & healthy new year. Cheers, Cate.

Good point, even though I ate a little extra I ate way less than I would have.Having said that, I am paying for it with today's weight gain. At least I won't be having any holiday dinners for a while (well except for leftovers).

Day 106

Breakfast: 1 banana,1 cup of milk.

Lunch: 1 side? salad (lettuce,onion,olives,cucumbers, 2 tbsp of lite Italian dressing) 1 side of sweet potato casserole, 1 bottle of diet iced tea.

Snack: 2 Oatmeal cookies

Dinner: Pulled pork BBQ, 1 side of corn, 1 side of mashed potatoes,1.5 cans of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 diet iced teas

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking.

I wasn't sure if the salad I had for lunch would be considered a regular salad or a side salad. It was in a 20 oz. bowl.

Day 107

Weight: 259.2

Breakfast: 1 pack of oatmeal,1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup, 1/2 turkey bravo sandwich, 1 french baguette from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1 TV dinner (Salisbury Steak), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 diet iced teas, 3 bottles water.

Exercise: 3.4 hours of walking.

It seems I'm stuck at 258-260, its starting to get annoying.

You are kidding, right? If you are still at between 258-260 in one month's time, then you are stuck. Try cutting out one can of Pepsi per day Matt & see what happens. You can do it ;)

Day 108

Lunch: 1 cup of turkey chili, 1/2 bbq chicken salad, 1 french baguette from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner:1 side salad (lettuce,onion,cucumber,olives, 3 tbsp lite Italian dressing), 1 TV dinner (Salisbury Steak), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 1 diet iced teas, 2 bottles water.

Exercise: 2 hours of walking.

I wanted to walk more, but unfortunately the dog had other ideas. In the morning the garbage truck came, plus we had some bad weather today.

You are kidding, right? If you are still at between 258-260 in one month's time, then you are stuck. Try cutting out one can of Pepsi per day Matt & see what happens. You can do it ;)

True I guess it's a matter of perspective. If I haven't gone down any tomorrow, I might just cut out all the Pepsi's, or at least try to.

Day 109

Weight: 258.2

Lunch: 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup, 1/2 turkey bravo sandwich, 1 french baguette from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: A few orange slices, A few pieces of roast turkey, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of green beans,1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 diet iced teas, 3 bottles water.

Exercise: 3.6 hours of walking.

Finally, my weight went down at least a little.

Day 110

Weight: 258.4

Lunch: 1 cup of turkey chili, 1/2 bbq chicken salad, 1 french baguette from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Snack: 4 small chocolate chip cookies

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country fried chicken),1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 diet iced teas, 2 bottles water.

Exercise: 2.75 hours of walking.

Happy New Year! My weight went up a tiny bit but not much. I also broke down and had some cookies (2 were free samples from Panera bread, and 2 were cookies they have at my apartments rental office), I have to stay away from the free samples lol! Also I din't get to walk as much as I wanted, since it was New Years, some idiots were firing their guns and my dog got scared and ran inside.

Happy New Year!

Back