Matt's Diary

Day 111

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: In Progress...

Weight: 256.4

Breakfast: 2 yogurts,1 bottle of diet iced tea.

Lunch: 1 ham sandwich (bread,ham,honey mustard, lettuce,onion), 1 side salad (lettuce,cucumber,onion,olives, lite Italian dressing),1 bowl of vegetarian vegetable soup, 1 can of Pepsi.

Snack: 1 banana

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Sweet and Sour chicken),1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 diet iced teas

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

Day 112

Weight: 257.0

Breakfast: 1 packet of oatmeal,1 cup of coffee.

Lunch: 1 piece of Roasted chicken breast, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of green beans, 2 (small)slices of pepperoni pizza) all from Golden Corral, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Steak and Potatoes),2 pieces of toast, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of diet iced tea, 2 bottles waters.

Exercise: 2.5 hours of walking.

I broke down and had some pizza today, though the slices weren't that big.

Not the end of the world Matt. Hope it was nice( but not TOO nice). The 240's are beckoning...

[emoji258] Cate (via Tapatalk)

Day 113

Weight: 255.0

Breakfast: 1 banana,1 cup of milk.

Snack: 4 chocolate peanut butter cookies, 1 piece of Ghiardelli candy

Lunch: 1 Roast beef sandwich (honey mustard/mayo spread, roast beef, lettuce and onion),1 small bag of sliced apples, 3 baby carrots, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: A few slices of roasted chicken, A few slices of ham, 1 side of roasted potatoes, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of diet iced tea, 1 bottled water.

Exercise: 4 hours of walking.

I volunteered today, and usually when I do I get a soda and candy bar from the vending machine so I decided to bring some healthier snacks so I got a bag of sliced apples and carrots from Wawa as well as a bottle of raspberry diet iced tea and bottled water. Unfortunately I failed since I ate some cookies and candy they had at the animal shelter where I volunteer.

Happy 2016 Matt - I am positive this is YOUR YEAR!! Things are looking good for you buddy...you have kept with daily walks (I know that during winter time that can be tricky ;) AND have been consistent with adding that salad to your meals.

Here is to a rest of the year filled with even more POSITIVE CHANGES and to you reaching ALL OF YOUR GOALS!!

XOxx

Day 114

Weight: 255.8

Lunch: 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup, 1/2 BBQ chicken salad, 1 piece of french baguette all from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 3 slices of ham, 1 side of roasted potatoes, 1 side of green beans, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 1 cups of diet iced tea, 4 bottled water.

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

My weight went a little bit up, I think it was because I had a late dinner last night.

Happy 2016 Matt - I am positive this is YOUR YEAR!! Things are looking good for you buddy...you have kept with daily walks (I know that during winter time that can be tricky ;) AND have been consistent with adding that salad to your meals.

Here is to a rest of the year filled with even more POSITIVE CHANGES and to you reaching ALL OF YOUR GOALS!!

XOxx

Thanks, I really hope it'll be my year, I've had too many "not my years" lol.

Day 115

Weight: 255.2

Lunch: 1 cup of turkey chili, 1/2 BBQ chicken salad, 1 piece of french baguette all from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: A few pieces of roasted chicken, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of broccoli, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 1 bottle of diet iced tea, 2 bottled waters.

Exercise: 2.5 hours of walking.

Its getting cold (19 degrees!) where I live (VA) so I didn't get to walk as much. However walking my dog this time of year is exercise in and of itself since she tends to pull me every which way so she can sniff everything.

Day 116

Weight: 254.6

Lunch: 1 bowl of vegetable pesto soup, 1/2 BBQ chicken salad, 1 piece of french baguette all from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner ( Chicken Parmesan), 1 can of Pepsi.

Snack: 1 banana, 2 pieces of toast

Miscellaneous: 2 bottles of diet iced tea, 2.5 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.33 hours of walking.

Day 117

Weight: 254.0

Lunch: 1 cup of broccoli and cheese soup, 1/2 BBQ chicken salad, 1 piece of french baguette all from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Snack: 1 blueberry muffin

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Country Herb Chicken), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottles of diet iced tea, 2.5 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3.6 hours of walking.

I messed up and ate a blueberry muffin that was offered to me. I need to say no when offered food! That was one of the things that ruined it for me last time.

If someone you don't know very wells offers you food, just say you have an allergy. My gluten and dairy intolerances have helped me avoid a lot of sweet treats, maybe using that as an excuse wouldn't be a bad idea.

Day 118

Weight: 252.8

Lunch: 1 Thai won ton broth bowl, 1/2 regular chicken salad, 1 piece of french baguette all from Panera bread, 1 can of Pepsi.

Snack: 1 banana

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken), 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottles of diet iced tea, 3 bottled waters.

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

I tried something new for lunch, the Thai won ton broth bowl from Panera bread. Suffice to say it wasn't that great and I didn't finish it.

If someone you don't know very wells offers you food, just say you have an allergy. My gluten and dairy intolerances have helped me avoid a lot of sweet treats, maybe using that as an excuse wouldn't be a bad idea.

I may try that, though it may be awkward if I tell them that and they catch me eating the same type of food later on down the line.

Day 119

Weight: 251.6

Breakfast: 1 banana, 2 pieces of toast,1 cup of milk.

Lunch: 1 ham/roast beef sandwich (2 slices of ham,1 slice of roast beef,lettuce,onion,2 tbsp of honey baked ham mustard/mayo mix ,1 tbsp of Peppercorn Gourmaise), 1 bowl of vegetable beef soup, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1 chicken salad (lettuce,onion,cucumber,olives,a few pieces of roast chicken, 2-4 tbsp of Private Selection lite balsamic vinaigrette dressing), 1 side of roasted potatoes, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottles of diet iced tea.

Exercise: 2 hours of walking.

I feel like I ate too much or at least more than usual. I wanted to walk more, but it started pouring down rain.

Day 120

Weight: 253.0

Breakfast: 1 bowl of cantaloupe (12 oz.), 1 diet iced tea.

Lunch: 1 roast beef sandwich (3 slices of roast beef,lettuce,onion,2 tbsp of olive oil mayo mix ,1 tbsp of Peppercorn Gourmaise), 1 side of sliced cucumber w/balsamic vinaigrette dressing, 1 can of Pepsi.

Dinner: 1 bowl of vegetarian vegetable soup,1 side of mashed potatoes,1 side of sliced cucumber w/balsamic vinaigrette dressing, 1 can of Pepsi.

Miscellaneous: 2 bottles of diet iced tea.

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking.

Ugh. My weight went up, probably b/c I ate more yesterday than usual, also I felt gassy today (Sorry TMI I know).

Making great progress Matt. I'm guessing the walking would be getting much easier with all the weight loss to date?

This has been really enjoyable to read and very motivating!

I can't believe you try to walk 4 hours each day. That's so insane!

Back