Matt's Diary

Today's weight: 182.4

Breakfast: 6 Yogurts, 4 Doughnuts.

Lunch/Snack: 1 Slice of Cake, A few Free Samples.

Dinner: 1 Roast Beef/Bacon w/Cheese Sandwich, 1 side of Potato Chips.

Snack: 1 Orange, 1 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 2.5 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

I ate more than I was planning on, but all in all not a bad day, even though it was technically a cheat day.

Compared to most of your cheat days that was a very good day. What sort of doughnuts do you eat Matt? I can't imagine eating doughnuts for breakfast. 6 tubs of yoghurt I have trouble getting my head around too. How do you do it?
Maybe having such a big breakfast has been the key to maintenance for you. I love having a good-sized breakfast. I just had salmon & avocado on sourdough oat toast. Yum.
Have a good week Matt :)

Today's weight: 183.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 cup of Coffee, 1/2 of a Pepperoni/Cheese Bagel.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double, 1 Large side of Fries, 1/2 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 3470

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

Even though I was careful I still gained a pound. I might want to think about not doing the cheat days when I'm trying desperately to get back down to 180.

Compared to most of your cheat days that was a very good day. What sort of doughnuts do you eat Matt? I can't imagine eating doughnuts for breakfast. 6 tubs of yoghurt I have trouble getting my head around too. How do you do it?
Maybe having such a big breakfast has been the key to maintenance for you. I love having a good-sized breakfast. I just had salmon & avocado on sourdough oat toast. Yum.
Have a good week Matt :)

I usually have Boston Cream, regular glazed or a doughnut with sprinkles. That's funny I always thought of doughnuts as breakfast food. However, I never thought of eating Salmon or Avocado for breakfast! lol. It does sound yummy though! As for the 6 tubs, I'm not sure I wouldn't call them tubs they're like 6 oz (170 g).

There are so many food differences between countries. I was brought up having a substantial savoury breakfast. Yes, 170g tubs are what I call a tub :) I just had one for breakfast, with a piece of oat toast. Avocado on toast is yummy Matt. You should try it some time xo Cate

Today's weight: 185.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Mesa Chicken Salad from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

Ugh my weight went up, so I got to be careful even on semi-cheat days.

There are so many food differences between countries. I was brought up having a substantial savoury breakfast. Yes, 170g tubs are what I call a tub :) I just had one for breakfast, with a piece of oat toast. Avocado on toast is yummy Matt. You should try it some time xo Cate

True, I'll have to try avocado toast sometime. I've never thought about having avocado for breakfast! I don't don't what it is but with this yogurt I can't just eat one. Maybe they put crack in it or something!

Today's weight: 183.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Slices of Toast, 2 Bananas, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef/Bacon w/Cheese Sandwich, 1 side of Potato Chips.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Herb Roasted Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2300

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Today's weight: 182.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 3 Nutri-Grain Bars, 2 Bananas, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salmon Pacifica Salad from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Herb Roasted Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2230

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I think my weight would've been lower but I had to get up earlier since I had an appointment to take my car in to get the oil changed. That's also why I had 3 Nutri-Grain bars (they leave them out while we're waiting.)

Today's weight: 181.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Slices of Toast, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef/Bacon w/Cheese Sandwich, 1 side of Potato Chips.

Snack: Various Free Samples, 1 Glass of Wine, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Salisbury Steak).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2600

I ate a little more than I should today, I also went to another paint night which was fun.

Today's weight: 182.8

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Mesa Chicken Salad from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Salisbury Steak).

Miscellaneous: 4.5 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2420

I can't believe my weight went up. I mean I did eat a little more on Thursday, but it's not like I went crazy or anything.

Today's weight: 182.0

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin, 1 Pumpkin Spice Latte both from Starbucks, 4 Doughnuts, 1 Cup of Coffee both from Sugar Shack Doughnuts.

Snack/Lunch: 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream, 1 Yogurt,Various free samples.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3750

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

Back