Matt's Diary

Year 1, Day 342 (Day 711)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 180.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Turkey w/Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 2 Pieces of Sushi, A few pieces of Smoked Gouda Fondue.

Dinner: A few Yamada Rolls all from Kona Grill.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Pint of Blue Moon.

Estimated Calories: 2610

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

I went to a meetup for another meetup group though it was at the same place. I figured I'd try some sushi since I haven't had it in a while.

Year 1, Day 343 (Day 712)

Weight: 181.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal,3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Banana, 2 small slices of cake.

Lunch: 1/2 Turkey w/Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, 1 side Salad all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: El Chavo ( 2 pices of Marinated Chicken, 1 side of Refried Beans, 1 side of Rice), 1 Ice Cream sandwich all from Wong Gonzalez.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 1 shot of Belle Isle Cold Brew coffee, 1 Pint of Hardywood Beer.

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

I ate way too much today. First one of the places near my work had free cake and I went and got some. Then I went to a meetup during Happy Hour where this company was promoting their products and had some drinks. I decided to eat there and had something somewhat lo calorie but then broke down and had dessert.

Year 1, Day 344 (Day 713)

Weight: 183.0

Breakfast: 2 Waffles, 2 Yogurts.

Snack: 1 slice of Cake.

Lunch: 1/2 Angus Beef Club sandwich, 1 cup of Fire Roasted Vegetable Soup all from McAlister's Deli.

Snack: 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner ( General Tso's Spicy Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 4 Pints of Hardywood Pils, 1 Shot of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 4.25 Hours of Walking.

My weight went up b/c I ate so much yesterday so I tried to not eat as much today. I was doing good until the evening. Also I've noticed my scale give different readings depending on how I stand. If I lean back it says one thing, and if I lean forward it says another.

Year 1, Day 345 (Day 714)

Weight: 181.0

Breakfast: 6 Waffles, 2 Yogurts.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 Medium cup of ice Cream from Coldstone Creamery.

Lunch: 1 Sushi Sampler (Tuna, Salmon, Shrimp and Eel)

Snack: 1 Kit-Kat Bar.

Dinner: 1 Smoke and Pepper Burger, 1 side of Fries all from Red Robin.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 4650

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I ate more than I should have, I decided to finish the waffles I bought also I decided to try some sushi I got from the store. I was surprised by the amount of calories.

Wow, that is some serious commitment you have going there. I've just started out and read your diary to keep me busy and away from the smokes and the fridge. Well done you. I am amazed at all the walking you do. I'm in pain after an hours walk.

Year 1, Day 346 (Day 715)

Weight: 182.0

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Turkey Bacon w/Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 1 cup of Oatmeal, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Pesto w/ Vegetables)

Snack: 3 Yogurts

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2420

My weight went up a little but I don't think that's accurate b/c my scale has been fluctuating a lot lately. I've noticed it changed readings depending on how I stand and where the scale is located!

Wow, that is some serious commitment you have going there. I've just started out and read your diary to keep me busy and away from the smokes and the fridge. Well done you. I am amazed at all the walking you do. I'm in pain after an hours walk.

Thanks a lot! Good luck in your journey!

Year 1, Day 347 (Day 716)

Weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef, Bacon w/Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 pieces of Baked Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Spinach Supreme.

Estimated Calories: 2700

The good news is my scale is no longer acting up (I changed the batteries the old batteries were almost 2 years old), the bad news is my weight is higher than I though it was.

The good news is my scale is no longer acting up (I changed the batteries the old batteries were almost 2 years old), the bad news is my weight is higher than I though it was.
You'll soon nip that in the bud Matt :)

Year 1, Day 347 (Day 716) Correction

For a snack I actually had a pint of Halo Top, not 4 yogurts.

Year 1, Day 348 (Day 717)

Weight: 184.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef, Bacon w/Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips, all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 2 pieces of Baked Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Spinach Supreme.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Year 1, Day 349 (Day 718)

Weight: 182.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 3 Nutrigrain Bars, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Turkey Bravo Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 1 Package of Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Steamers Dinners (Creamy Spinach and Tomato Linguine), 1 side of Spinach Supreme.

Estimated Calories: 3100

I can't believe I ate so much today! I had to take my car in to be looked at because the battery died over the weekend and after I got a new battery the guy at Autozone did a test and said the alternator may be bad. Luckily Carmax tested and said it was fine. They had Nutri-Grain bars and I had too many while I waited.

Year 1, Day 350 (Day 719)

Weight: 182.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast,2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef, Bacon w/Cheese Sandwich, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 1 Rice Crispy Bar.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Quaker Oats Chewy Bar.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Miller Lite, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2420

Year 1, Day 351 (Day 720)

Weight: 183.4

Breakfast: 3 Quaker Chewy Bars, 2 Cinnamon Rolls.

Snack:1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Lunch: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Dinner: 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 Muffin all from Arby's.

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 2 Waters, 5 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4000

Exercise: 4.25 Hours of Walking.

I tried to keep the calories down even though it was a semi cheat day and failed unfortunately. I did do a lot of walking though.

Today's weight: 185.0

Breakfast: 4 Quaker Chewy Bars, 2 Yogurts, 4 Doughnuts.

Lunch, Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Dave's' Double, 1 small French Fries, 1 Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's

Snack: 1 Large Vanilla Shake from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 1/2 Dr. Pepper, 1 Coffee.

Estimated Calories: 4150

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

I decided to change things up a bit on my diary. I took off the date since I figured it was redundant since there's a date stamp and it's become kind of a pain in the butt to keep track of the days. Also I changed the goals and put it was a signature. I was going to try to eat less junk but I failed. I was near this local doughnut shop called Sugar Shack and decided to try some of their doughnuts, which upped today's calories significantly. The Wendy's didn't help either.

Back