Matt's Diary

You poor things!
Matt, salty foods raise the water content in your bronchial tissues which may lead to thicker mucus and inflammation in your lungs. Processed food is usually high in salt. Some fresh fruit in your diet might help. I have a hot honey & lemon drink every night, all year around & find that really helps. Hope you feel better soon xo

Year 1, Day 307(Day 676)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 181.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Vegetarian Summer Corn Chowder, 1/2 bowl of Green Goddess Salad, 1 cup of Fruit all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 5 Yogurts, 1 bowl of Vegetable Soup.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Salisbury Steak).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Kit-Kat Bar.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

This hasn't been my week. I'm still a little sick though I think I'm getting better, but a piece of my tooth came off!I guess the good thing is it will keep me from eating sweets!

You poor things!
Matt, salty foods raise the water content in your bronchial tissues which may lead to thicker mucus and inflammation in your lungs. Processed food is usually high in salt. Some fresh fruit in your diet might help. I have a hot honey & lemon drink every night, all year around & find that really helps. Hope you feel better soon xo

I'll try some more fresh fruit and some honey, though like I mentioned earlier a piece of my tooth fell off so I'm worried it'll hurt if I eat something sweet, like fruit. Luckily my dog seems to be doing better she hasn't had any accidents inside, and she's not waking me up at 5 am wanting to go out!

Year 1, Day 308(Day 677)

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Vegetable Soup w/ Pesto , 1/2 bowl of Strawberry Poppy seed Salad, 1 cup of Fruit all from Panera Bread.

Snack: Various free samples, 5 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Garden Salad w/ Ranch Dressing, 2 pieces of Grilled Chicken, 1 side of Green Beans.

Snack: 1 Cup of Fruit, 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Spoonful of Honey.

Estimated Calories: 2700

I switched things up for dinner and had some chicken. I also got some honey. I also forgot to mention since I had the Kit-Kat bar on Thursday my limit Sunday is 4300.

Year 1, Day 309(Day 678)

Weight: 181.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Angus Club sandwich, 1 side of Chips all from McAllister's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, Various Free Samples, 1 Kit-Kat Bar.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Grilled Chicken Pesto w/ Vegetables).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Spoonfuls of Honey.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 1.5 Hours of Walking.

I ate a little too much and didn't do enough walking. It's so hot out I had to cut down on the walking and do most of it at night when it cools down but tonight we had a few thunderstorms.

Year 1, Day 310(Day 679)

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 3 Doughnuts.

Lunch: 1 Spicy Bite Hot Dog, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper all from 7-11.

Snack: 1 slice of Cake, 2 Pints of Halo Top Ice Cream.

Dinner: 1 Cheeseburger, 1 side of Fries all from Five Guys.

Miscellaneous: 1.5 Bottled Waters, 1 Diet Iced Tea, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 2 Spoonfuls of Honey.

Estimated Calories: 4600

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

I REALLY screwed up today, not only did I got 100 calories over the limit, but since I hate 2 Kit-Kat bars during the week I technically went 500 over! I should probably avoid Five Guys since they're more calories than most places!

Year 1, Day 311(Day 680)

Weight: 185.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad, 1 side of Cole Slaw, 1 side of Watermelon Chunks all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: Various free Samples, 6 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3.5 Bottled Waters, 1 Diet Iced Tea, 2 Spoonfuls of Honey.

Estimated Calories: 2340

A crap day, first my weight went up 5 lbs, then I had to go to the dentist to get my tooth filled, and ended with me having to take Misty to the Emergency Vet since she during our walk she grabbed, and ate a condom(!) before I could take it from her.

A crap day, first my weight went up 5 lbs, then I had to go to the dentist to get my tooth filled, and ended with me having to take Misty to the Emergency Vet since she during our walk she grabbed, and ate a condom(!) before I could take it from her.
Oh, Matt! You poor thing!

Year 1, Day 312(Day 681)

Weight: 184.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 Banana, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Garden Salad w/Balsamic dressing, 1 side of Cole Slaw, 1 cup of Fruit and Yogurt, 1 cup of Tuna Salad all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamers TV Dinner (Beef Merlot)

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 1 Diet Iced Tea, 1 Spoonful of Honey.

Estimated Calories: 2150

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

A much better day though I wanted the weight to go down more. The dog seems to be fine and unaffected from eating that thing she shouldn't have.

Oh, Matt! You poor thing!

Thanks we're doing better. My dog is fine she was a bit woozy from the meds they gave her to try to get her to vomit (she didn't) but perked back up in a few hours and was able to go on a 2 hour walk without any problems. The only things that didn't come out as well were the backseat of my car, that I had to clean and of course my wallet!

Year 1, Day 313(Day 682)

Weight: 181.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Blueberry w/White Balsamic dressing (With Strawberries instead of Tomatoes), 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack: Various free samples, 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 1 Diet Iced Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2370

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 314(Day 683)

Weight: 181.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salmon Pacifica Salad w/ Cucumber Dill dressing from Jason's Deli.

Snack: Various free samples, 5 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2220

It sounds interesting. I have never heard of a salad based around blueberries. Was there some protein in there too?

Year 1, Day 315(Day 684)

Weight: 180.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/ Salmon, 1 side of Cole Slaw, 1 cup of Fruit and Yogurt all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 1 Rum and Diet, 1 Hardywood Singel.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

It sounds nice. I can't access that photo, for some reason, but salads are good. We don't usually have fruit in our salads, with exception of apple sometimes.

Year 1, Day 316 (Day 685)

Weight: 180.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Black Angus Club Sandwich, 1 side of Chips all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: Various Free Samples, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 5 Rum and Diets.

Estimated Calories: 2730

Back