Matt's Diary

your Day 268 (637)....HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!f? I would end up at the hospital if I ate half of that...you are brave!! Haha...

hope your dog is feeling better!

Year 1, Day 270 (Day 639)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 183.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Side Salad, 1 Bag of Chips, 1/2 of a Club Royale sandwich all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Stouffer's Fit Kitchen TV Dinner (Bourbon Steak).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2540

Exercise: 2.25 Hours of Walking.

My weights having a harder time coming off maybe it's the fact I'm walking less or maybe it's the stress with my dogs illness. I'm going to try to cut back a bit.

your Day 268 (637)....HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!f? I would end up at the hospital if I ate half of that...you are brave!! Haha...

hope your dog is feeling better!

LOL! She's doing okay, her balance is bit better, but she's been pacing some and tends to walk in circles. I don't know if it's a side effect of the medication she's on or what. I'm going to call the neurologist Friday and ask him. At least she's eating and walking some, it doesn't help that it's hot out!.

"Honestly I have been a little stressed worrying about my dog."
I thought that is what it must have been. That was a huge cheat day, even for you :)
Thinking about you & your lovely dog xo

Year 1, Day 271 (Day 640)

Weight: 182.0

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1/2 cup of Salad, 3/4 of a Ham/Salami/Pepperoni w/Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Stouffer's Fit Kitchen TV Dinner (Monterrey Chicken).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2350

Exercise: 2.33 Hours of Walking.

The weights still sticking so I cut down a bit more. I tried to walk some but there were some bad thunderstorms in the area so I could walk much either w/the dog or not. She seems to be doing better, a little more alert and less prone to fall though I'm worried about her sense of direction.

"Honestly I have been a little stressed worrying about my dog."
I thought that is what it must have been. That was a huge cheat day, even for you :)
Thinking about you & your lovely dog xo

Really? I think there have been days where I've had MORE calories. Thank you, Misty appreciates it!

Year 1, Day 272 (Day 641)

Weight: 180.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Caesar Salad (without Croutons), 1 side of bread all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Stouffer's Fit Kitchen TV Dinner (Steak Fajita).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2610

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

The weights finally gone down with is good. My dog seems to be doing better and I'm less stressed though unfortunately I may be coming down with something AGAIN. My throat is a little sore which is usually a precursor to being sick. I hope it's nothing and goes away.

Year 1, Day 273 (Day 642)

Weight: 180.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salmon Pacifica Salad (without Tomatoes), 1 cup of fruit all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few Crackers, A few pieces of Popcorn, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Stouffer's Fit Kitchen TV Dinner (Steak Fajita).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Rum and Diet Coke, 1.5 Alagash White Ales.

Estimated Calories: 2870

Exercise: 2.33 Hours of Walking.

I decided to switch things up and have whole salads instead of a side salad. I was bringing my lunch to save money, but for some reason it didn't taste as good as when I went to Jason's Deli. I was going to have more popcorn but I was saved by the fact that I burnt it and it was cheddar flavored so it tasted kind of gross. (Popcorn more like POOPcorn! Amirite?).

Year 1, Day 274 (Day 643)

Weight: 180.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1/2 Black Angus Club, 1/2 Chef Salad w/ Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, 1 Sugar Cookie all from McAllister's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Salisbury Steak).

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 4-5 Glasses of Water, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2770

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

My hours have been cut a little so I have more time and an actual weekend instead of 1 day off. I'm used to my day off being my cheat day so I have to keep reminding myself "Today is not a cheat day!". I would have liked to walk more but there were thunder storms on and off all day.

Year 1, Day 275 (Day 644)

Weight: 181.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 6 Doughnuts

Snack: 1 Cupcake, 1 slice of Carrot Cake.

Lunch/Dinner: 3 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 2 slices of BBQ Pizza, 1.5 slices of Supreme Pizza, 6 pieces of Garlic Bread all from Cici's Pizza.

Miscellaneous: 1 Sprite, 1 Cherry Coke, 1 Orange Fanta.

Estimated Calories: 5150

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Today was a cheat day, and I don't think I did as bad as I've done before. I could have drank less soda. My dog seems to be doing better, this weekend she seemed to be more coordinated and seemed to lean on the side less. So I hope she keeps improving!

Year 1, Day 276 (Day 645)

Weight: 182.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: Southwest Chile Lime Ranch Salad, w/Chicken, 1 side of Bread all from Panera Bread.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 1/2 Peach.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Miscellaneous:4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2520

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Do you feel full after 6 doughnuts? I think I could probably eat 6 very little ones and then not have lunch and just a salad for dinner. Do you feel stuffed all day?

Year 1, Day 277 (Day 646)

Weight: 182.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Banana

Lunch: 1 Chef Salad w/Ranch Dressing, 1 Fruit Cup all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Salisbury Steak).

Miscellaneous:5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2470

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

My weight went up again, if it goes up tomorrow I might have to cut calories some more. Luckily it didn't rain for once and I got some walking in.

Year 1, Day 278 (Day 647)

Weight: 181.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Chicken Club Salad w/Ranch Dressing all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous:5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2370

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking.

Back