Matt's Diary

Year 1, Day 199 (Day 568)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 181.0

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few crackers, 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Stouffer's Fit Kitchen TV Dinner (Steak Fajita).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2540

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

My weight went up b/c of Sunday so I cut down on the food a little.

Hi Jonom,

First of all congrats on your weight loss journey. Just curious, is this a joke or just a cheat day? I haven't read through your thread so I'm not sure if you are a jokester or not xD. Because in all seriousness, that's a lot of trash to eat haha.

I wish it were a joke (check out my April Fools entry for the joke entry), but it WAS a cheat day. I usually go crazy on Sundays and eat a lot of junk food. If it were a joke then I guess the joke would be on me!

Year 1, Day 200 (Day 569)

Weight: 179.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Santa Fe Chicken sandwich, 1 Side Salad, 1 bag of Potato chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A handful of Popcorn, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 pieces of grilled of Salmon w/Linguine and Marinara.

Estimated Calories: 2780

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

My weight went down thankfully, I got a bit more walking in also. I was running late for work so instead of bringing my lunch I went to Jason's Deli.

Year 1, Day 201 (Day 570)

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 2 Apples, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: Various free samples, A handful of Popcorn, 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream, A few grapes.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 3.2 Hours of Walking.

I ate a little more than I should and it started to rain so I had to cut back on walking a bit.

Year 1, Day 202 (Day 571)

Weight: 179.8

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast,1 Banana, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad w/Anchovies, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 1 Bag of Popcorn, 2 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 203 (Day 572)

Weight: 180.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad w/Anchovies, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 2 Cookies, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters 2 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2720

Year 1, Day 204 (Day 573)

Weight: 180.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Mediterranean Wrap, 1 Side Salad, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 1 cup of Grapes, 1/2 of a Doughnut

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Snack: 1 Apple.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 4 glasses of Water, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 205 (Day 574)

Breakfast: 2.5 Doughnuts.

Snack/Lunch: 4 Dunkin Donuts Munchkins, 1 Big Kat bar, 1 Chocolate Chip cookie, 1 York Peppermint Patty, 4 Crackers w/Peanut Butter, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 20 oz. Sprite.

Dinner: 1 Tavern Style Pigout Burger, 1 side of Fries all from Red Robin.

Snack: 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream, 1 large Cupcake.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Water, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper, 1 Hardywood Singel.

Estimated Calories: 4300

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

I thought there would be more calories, but I guess not. I broke down and went to Red Robin. I also later went to this event at a local brewery but didn't stay long.

Year 1, Day 206 (Day 575)

Weight: 181.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Santa Fe Chicken sandwich, 1 Side Salad, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 6 oz. Center Cut Sirloin, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of seasonal veggies, 1 loaf of honey wheat bread all from Outback Steakhouse.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Belgian pale Ale, 1 Cream Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 3.4 Hours of Walking.

My weight went up which wasn't surprising after yesterday. I tried to cut down on the calories and I was almost successful, though I should have stayed away from the bread and the beer.

Year 1, Day 207 (Day 576)

Weight: 183.0

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 bowl of Penne w/Meat sauce.

Snack: 1 Banana, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts, A few grapes.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

Ugh I can't believe my weight went up even more. I ate a little less so it wouldn't go up and hopefully it'll go down tomorrow.

It will still be a reaction to the day before yesterday. It's good that you make changes straight away Matt when the weight goes up. I know I reached a point on maintenance where I thought I could relax my vigilance a bit & the weight started to gradually creep back up. It is so much harder to remotivate yourself.

Year 1, Day 208(Day 577)

Weight: 180.2

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Banana, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 1 A few grapes, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 (Raw)Oyster, 2 Chicken breasts, 1 side of mashed potatoes, 1 side of Asparagus.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1.5 glasses of Wine.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Thankfully my weight went down. I went to a meetup today at a local restaurant where they had wine tasting. It was a nice restaurant (and expensive! I had the cheapest thing on the menu which was $16.00!) but the parking was awful. I think I spent almost 20 minutes looking for a parking spot. But it was fun other than that!

It will still be a reaction to the day before yesterday. It's good that you make changes straight away Matt when the weight goes up. I know I reached a point on maintenance where I thought I could relax my vigilance a bit & the weight started to gradually creep back up. It is so much harder to remotivate yourself.

Yeah I figure its easier to fix the problem right away, rather than wait until I've practically gained all my weight back to start back again! It's also harder to maintain and be social!

Year 1, Day 209 (Day 578)

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Banana, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 1 A few grapes, 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Year 1, Day 210 (Day 579)

Weight: 179.0

Snack: 1 Banana, 4 Cookies.

Snack: A few grapes, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan), 1 can of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 3 Glasses of Water, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 Alagash Pale Ale.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I ate a little more than I would have liked. Today was payday and they had cookies at the bank when I went to deposit my check.

Year 1, Day 211 (Day 580)

Weight: 180.4

Lunch: 1/2 Santa Fe Chicken sandwich, 1 Side Salad, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 1 Kit-Kat Bar, 4 Yogurts, 1 Doughnut

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 3 Glasses of Water, 4 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

I broke down again and had some sweets, also my weight went up a bit eek.

Year 1, Day 212 (Day 581)

Weight: 179.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 5 Doughnuts.

Lunch: 1 Baked Spaghetti, 1 slice of Cake.

Dinner: 1 Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, 1 Large Fry, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from McDonalds.

Miscellaneous: 2 glasses of Diet Iced Tea, 1 bottle of Cherry Coke, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 4650

I felt crappy today; these allergies are really killing me.

Year 1, Day 213 (Day 581)

Weight: 180.6

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Santa Fe Chicken sandwich, 1 cup of Organic Vegetable soup, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream, 3 Yogurts, a few Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Hot Teas

Estimated Calories: 2670

I still feel like crap I don't know if its REAL bad allergies (the pollen where I live is awful this year), or I have an actual cold.

Back