Matt's Diary

Year 1, Day 182 (Day 551)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 178.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurts, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 3 cups of Water, 1 Bud Light, 2 Coors Lights.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

They sound like a much better option Matt. Do they have a breakdown of cals etc?

Yes they do, some of what they have are high calories so I avoid them. Some like the chicken in lemon sauce I didn't realize were high calories so I figure I'll just wash the sauce off and it'll be like a regular piece of grilled chicken.

Year 1, Day 183 (Day 552)

Weight: 178.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Club Royale, 1 bag of Kettle Chips, 1 Cup of Fruit w/Cream, all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 3 Yogurts, 1 Kit-Kat Bar.

Dinner: 2 pieces of grilled BBQ Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 Side Salad.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 cups of Water, 1 Bud Light, 1 Hardywood Singel, 1 shot of Fireball.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 184 (Day 553)

Weight: 178.2

Breakfast: 1 Hard Boiled Egg, 2 pieces of Toast, a few pieces of bacon, 4 Doughnuts.

Lunch: 1 1/4 lb. Hot Dog, 1 32 oz. Soda all from Wawa.

Snack: A few free samples.

Dinner: 1 Smoke and Pepper burger, 1 side of Fries, 1 Dr. Pepper all from Red Robin.

Snack: 1 Vanilla cupcake, 1 Parfait, 2 Hostess cupcakes, 1 Pint of Halo Top ice cream.

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of Water, 1 can of Sprite.

Estimated Calories: 5300

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

You know I might have to rethink these cheat days. When I was just going to Cici's Pizza it was fun, now it's getting expensive and I felt a little nauseous. It reminds me why I'm glad I'm eating better.

Year 1, Day 185 (Day 554)

Weight: 181.0

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Mediterranean Wrap, 1 bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar soup, 1 Cup of Fruit w/Cream, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few crackers, 5 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 4.5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2660

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I'm still regretting the cheat day since my weight went up a lot. Of course I was stupid and had to have a cookie.

I'm glad you're rethinking cheat days Matt :)

Thanks. FYI I bought some soup stuff at the grocery store on Sunday. I hope to make some this week, it may not be the exact recipe, but something in the spirit of it!

There is no exact recipe for any of our soups Matt. That's one of the joys of soup really. You can almost toss in whatever you like.

Year 1, Day 186 (Day 555)

Weight: 180.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies, 1 Fun Size Snickers bar, 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 2 pieces of Grilled Salmon, 1 side of Linguine w/ Marinara.

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2640

Your cheat days traumatise me, Matt! Your poor body must hate itself afterwards! What is the purpose of your cheat day?! Just to have a day off? Why does it have to be so extreme?

Year 1, Day 187 (Day 556)

Weight: 180.8

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1.5 bowls of Butternut Squash soup, 1 bowl of Penne w/ Meat Sauce.

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2380

I ate a little less for a change and no sweets! I when I was shopping for soup stuff, I picked up a box of Butternut Squash soup that I wanted to try. Unfortunately it wasn't that great and it looked like baby diarrhea lol. I ended up not finishing the box.

Your cheat days traumatise me, Matt! Your poor body must hate itself afterwards! What is the purpose of your cheat day?! Just to have a day off? Why does it have to be so extreme?

Well last Sunday it certainly hated me afterward! I'm sorry they traumatize you, yes its a day off and kind of a pressure realize valve so I'm not tempted to go nuts every other day! Also if I feel like crap afterward it's a good reminder as to one of the reasons why I'm doing this!

Year 1, Day 188 (Day 557)

Weight: 178.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami Sandwich.

Snack: A few Crackers.

Dinner: Baked Ziti w/Meat Sauce and Spinach Lasagna, 1 piece of Garlic bread, 3 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 Belgian Pale Ale.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

I was doing good until dinner time. I went to an event to thank the volunteers at this organization I volunteer with. Unfortunately there wasn't much in the way of healthy options and I was going to try to avoid it but I hadn't eaten dinner yet. I could have avoided the cupcakes though.I'm going to make the soup today I can't wait any longer , if I do the veggies I got will prob go bad.

Year 1, Day 189 (Day 558)

Weight: 179.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Club Royale, 1 Side Salad, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few Crackers, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 Pieces of Grilled Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2820

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

Today marks the 6 month anniversary of my meeting my final goal. Here's to six more months and six more after that!

Year 1, Day 190 (Day 559)

Weight: 179.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Meataballa, 1 Fruit Cup w/ cream, 1 bag of Chips all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: A few Crackers, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 bowl of Penne w/ Meat sauce, 1 Side Salad.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Year 1, Day 191 (Day 560)

Weight: 179.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, A few pieces of Bacon, 5 Doughnuts, 1 Chocolate Chip cookie.

Lunch/Dinner: 6 pieces of Garlic Bread, 6 pieces of Pepperoni Pizza, 1 piece of Chicken Bacon BBQ pizza, 1.5 Dr. Peppers all from Cici's Pizza.

Snack: 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream.

Miscellaneous: 2 cups of Water, 1 bottle of Cherry Coke, 2.5 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 4900

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

I'm not doing a good job of rethinking the cheat days though I think I ate less than last time.

Brilliant walking - reminds me of myself in my prime.
Well done for passing 6 months maintaining goal. That's brilliant. :hurray:

Year 1, Day 192 (Day 561)

Weight: 180.2

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 4 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few Crackers, Various Free Samples

Dinner: Linguine and Grilled Chicken w/Marinara sauce.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 glass of Diet Orange juice.

Estimated Calories: 2640

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

Back