Matt's Diary

Year 1, Day 159(Day 528)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 178.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich

Snack: A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 bowl of Sesame Beef Lo Mein, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes, 1 side of Spinach.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 3.6 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 160(Day 529)

Weight: 178.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: A few Orange Slices, 1/2 Piece of Chicken, 1 side of Sausage, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 side of Corn on the Cob all from Golden Corral.

Snack: 2 packages of Coffee Cake

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf)

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Bowl of grapes.

Estimated Calories: 2860

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

Pretty good day except I had some snack packs of Coffee Cake.

Year 1, Day 161 (Day 531)

Weight: 178.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 Pieces of Blacked Chicken w/ BBQ sauce, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Hardywood Singels, 1 Rum and Diet Coke.

Estimated Calories: 2920

Exercise: 3.4 Hours of Walking.

You always walk so much. It's impressive. What do you do during your walks? Do you like to think? Are you listening to audiobooks? You have a dog, right? Do you walk in nature?

Haha sorry for being a bit curious. I find it inspiring that you walk so much. ;)

Matt, why so many yogurts? And what kind?

I was going to incorporate some into my diet but I read things like yoplait light are not good for you.

Year 1, Day 162 (Day 532)

Weight: 178.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 California Club, 1/2 Side Salad, 1 Fruit Cup w/dip all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Kit-Kat bar, 1 Reese's Peanut Butter cup.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner ( Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Allagash White Ales, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3160

Exercise: 3.6 Hours of Walking.

I had a little too much calories wise though most came from the beer (and the candy). My sweet tooth has been overactive lately.

You always walk so much. It's impressive. What do you do during your walks? Do you like to think? Are you listening to audiobooks? You have a dog, right? Do you walk in nature?

Haha sorry for being a bit curious. I find it inspiring that you walk so much. ;)

Thanks. Sometimes I like to think, though most of the time I'm looking at my phone. I'm also trying to keep my dog from eating garbage or pulling me into the woods. I usually walk around my apartment complex then I walk in this neighborhood near it.There are bike trails I go on too.

Matt, why so many yogurts? And what kind?

I was going to incorporate some into my diet but I read things like yoplait light are not good for you.[/Q

I just love yogurt! I usually eat Kroger brand Carbmaster also Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurt.

Year 1, Day 163 (Day 533)

Weight: 176.8

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 pieces of French Toast, 6 pieces of Bacon, 4 Doughnuts.

Lunch: 1 Large Hot Dog, 1/2 bag of Potato Chips, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 Smoke and Pepper Burger, 1 side of Fries, 2 Dr. Peppers all from Red Robin.

Miscellaneous: 1 Glass of Water, 1 Diet Ice Tea.

Estimated Calories: 4700

Exercise: 4.3 Hours of Walking.

Today was a cheat day obviously. I never thought I'd be saying this but I was getting tired of Cici's so I went to Wawa and Red Robin which I think is becoming the new Cici's.

Year 1, Day 164 (Day 533)

Weight: 179.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 pack of Ritz crackers, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 Pieces of BBQ Chicken, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes, 1 side of Spinach.

Snack: 1 Yogurt, a few Grapes.

Estimated Calories: 2860

Exercise: 3.4 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 165 (Day 534)

Weight: 180.8

Snack: 1 pack of Ritz crackers, 2 Cookies.

Dinner: 1 bowl of Penne w/ Meat Sauce, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes, 1 side of Spinach.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Estimated Calories: 2730

My weight went up a bit probably b/c I've been eating more lately and of course the cheat day! I should cut down a bit.

Year 1, Day 166 (Day 535)

Weight: 179.4

Lunch: 1/2 Garden Salad, 1/2 Black Angus Club, 1 Sugar Cookie all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: 2 Cookies, 2 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 piece of Grilled Chicken w/Rice Pilaf, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes.

Snack: 1 Yogurts

Estimated Calories: 2700

Year 1, Day 167 (Day 536)

Weight: 178.8

Lunch: 2 Yogurts, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich

Snack: 1 pack of Ritz Crackers, 2 Yogurts

Dinner: 2 pieces of Grilled Salmon, 1 side of Linguine w/Marinara sauce.

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

I ate a little too much mainly b/c I had a large dinner at least I didn't have any sweets lol.

Year 1, Day 168 (Day 537)

Weight: 177.6

Lunch: 2 Yogurts, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Grapes, 1 cup of Salad, 1 bowl of Penne w/ Meat Sauce.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Snack: 3 Yogurts

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 shot of Fireball.

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 169 (Day 538)

Weight: 177.0

Lunch: 1/2 Meataballa Sub, 1 bag of Potato Chips, 1 cup of Fruit, 1 Chocolate Chip cookie all from Jason's Deli.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 4.5 Bottled Waters, 2 Devils Backbone Vienna Lager, 1 bottle of Bud light.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

I ate a little too much,I could have avoided the cookie but the girl at Jason's put it in my bag probably b/c there was a screw up with my order.

Year 1, Day 170 (Day 539)

Weight: 176.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 3 pieces of Bacon, 3 Doughnuts (2 Boston Cream, 1 Glazed), 1 cup of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Big Kat candy bar, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Lunch: 3 pieces of Pepperoni Pizza, 4 pieces of Garlic bread, 1 slice of Dessert Pizza, 2 Cinnamon Rolls all from Cici's Pizza.

Dinner: 1 Bacon Cheeseburger, 1 side of Fries, 1.5 Dr. Peppers all from Red Robin.

Snack: A few Grapes.

Miscellaneous:

Estimated Calories: 4550

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Today was a cheat day obviously, I think I'm going to revise my cheat days to every Sunday instead of every other Sunday since I'm basically doing that already. One bad thing about giving up greasy food is it makes hangovers more of a pain lol.

Year 1, Day 171 (Day 540)

Lunch: 1/2 Meataballa Sub, 1 bag of Potato Chips, 1 cup of Fruit all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream.

Dinner: 2 pieces of Grilled Salmon, 1 side of Linguine w/Marinara

Snack: 1 Yogurt

Estimated Calories: 2770

An okay day, I probably could chose better at least I didn't go crazy calorie wise. I had to go to the store and I broke down and got some Halo Top ice cream. I was running late so I went to Jason's Deli instead of bringing my food, I need to stop doing that; it gets expensive!

Year 1, Day 172 (Day 541)

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich

Snack: 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream, 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 piece of grilled chicken w/some rice, 1 bowl of Beef flavored Shepherds Pie.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2820

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 173 (Day 542)

Weight: 180.2

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 piece of grilled chicken, 1 side of Linguine w/ Marinara sauce.

Snack: 3 Yogurts, a few Grapes.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 174 (Day 543)

Weight: 178.2

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Orange, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 Kit-Kat bar, 2 Cookies, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken).

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 4.5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

I screwed up a little and had some cookies and candy, luckily my overall consumption was ok.

Back