Matt's Diary

Year 1, Day 146 (Day 515)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 178.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 California Club,, 1 Side Salad, 1 Fruit Cup all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken)

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

Ha ha. No Matt.....vegetables :D -
vegetable-market-640x450.jpg

That's a lot of vegetables! I have to eat all of that?! FYI, I don't like tomatoes.

Year 1, Day 147 (Day 516)

Weight: 176.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2820

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 148 (Day 517)

Weight: 176.6

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich

Snack: 1 York Peppermint Patty, 2 Yogurts, 1 Hard-boiled Egg.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Steak and Roasted Potatoes); 1 side of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes, 2 Hardywood Singels.

Estimated Calories: 3080

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

A pretty good day, though I went over some with the calories. Mainly b/c of the beer lol.

Wow... you walk a LOT. Where do you find the time to do this? Do you walk to work and back or something, or do you just walk some routes?

Year 1, Day 149 (Day 518)

Weight: 176.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 1 Apple, A few pieces of Bacon, 1 Cheese Danish.

Snack: Various Free Samples, 1 Yogurt, 2 Reese's Pieces.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Sesame LoMein, 1 Cup of Cantaloupe.

Dinner: 2 Pieces of BBQ chicken breast, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, A few Grapes.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 20 oz Bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper, 1 cup of Milk, 1/2 cup of Orange Juice.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

A pretty good day though I ate a little too much sweets. It was sunny today I can't believe we're in the middle of February!

Wow... you walk a LOT. Where do you find the time to do this? Do you walk to work and back or something, or do you just walk some routes?

I walk various routes or basically wherever the dog wants to go. Where do I find the time? The short answer is I have no life lol.

I walk various routes or basically wherever the dog wants to go. Where do I find the time? The short answer is I have no life lol.
Haha... you get no judgement from me! ;) I am in the same boat I guess... being single :p. I can work 50-60 hours per week and still have tons of free time :p.

Year 1, Day 150 (Day 519)

Weight: 178.4

Breakfast: 2 Poached Eggs, 4 Waffles w/Syrup, 2 Yogurts, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 California Club, 1 Side Salad, 1 Fruit Cup w/Dip all from Jason's Deli.

Snack:1 bowl of Strawberries, 1 Kit-Kat bar, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 bowl of Penne pasta w/Meat Sauce, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2820

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

It's very cool here this morning. You have stolen our Summer!!!

Well if we did someone must have stolen it from me! It was very cold yesterday and today! It went from 80 degrees F to 30 degrees F in the span of a day!

Year 1, Day 151 (Day 520)

Weight: 177.0

Breakfast: 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, A few pieces of Bacon, 4 Waffles w/Syrup, 3 Yogurts, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Pepperoni/Salami w/Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few Strawberries, 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 order of Voodoo Chicken (Blackened chicken w/rice and sauce and a side of sausage), 1 Bottle of Bud light, 1 Red Room Martini all from Bar Louie.

Miscellaneous: 7 Bottled Waters, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Exercise: 3.6 Hours of Walking.

I went over my allotted calories, I went out to a few Valentines Day events and ate dinner out. I need to watch out b/c going to events like this is one of the things that hurt me in the past. Though to my credit I avoided the free snacks they had out.

Back