Matt's Diary

Well done on cooking Matt! Do you have a freezer? Cooking things in bigger portions & then freezing some is a good idea. It is easy to make a simple soup & freeze some.

Well done for cooking!

Year 1, Day 139 (Day 508)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 177.6

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Yogurts,2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: A few pieces of Sausage, 2 pieces of Teriyaki Chicken breast, 1 side of Green Beans, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Mixed vegetables all from Golden Corral.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

Well done on cooking Matt! Do you have a freezer? Cooking things in bigger portions & then freezing some is a good idea. It is easy to make a simple soup & freeze some.

Yeah I do have a freezer. I usually cook a large piece of meat and eat some and save the rest for later. I had a recipe for soup that my mom gave me but I forgot it which I regret.

Year 1, Day 140 (Day 509)

Weight: 177.0

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Salami/Pepperoni and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few crackers, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken), 1 bowl of Vegetable Soup.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Hot Tea, 2 Rum and Diet Cokes, 1 bottle of Miller Light.

Estimated Calories: 2870

Year 1, Day 141 (Day 510)

Weight: 176.2

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 bowl of Minestrone Soup, 1 Ham/Salami/Pepperoni and Cheese Sandwich.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Chicken Alfredo), 1 bowl of Vegetable Soup.

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2740

Year 1, Day 142 (Day 511)

Weight: 175.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissant, 1 Boston Creme Donut, 1 French Silk Donut, 1 Apple Fritter all from Wawa.

Lunch/Snack: 1 Bag of Grandmas Vanilla Creme Cookies, 1 Big Kat bar, 2 bottles of Cherry Coke.

Dinner: 1 Smoke and Pepper Burger, 1 side of Fries, 2.5 cups of Dr. Pepper all from Red Robin.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1 can of Pepsi, 1 Bottled Water, 1 Cup of Water.

Estimated Calories: 5350

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Sheesh, even I'm surprised. I mean I know it was a cheat day, but still. I have to stay away from Red Robin and their bottomless refills! Anyway, today was the unofficial American holiday, Superbowl Sunday. Honestly, I think I one of the few people who could care less about it or any sports in general.

Last edited:
Wow you ate an impressive amount of calories! Well done mate, that is an excellent cheet day! ;)

In my estimation, 4 hour of walking compensates for about 50% of your calorie surplus. So it's not that bad! :p

Year 1, Day 143 (Day 512)

Weight: 179.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 bowl of Vegetable Soup, 1 Ham/Salami/Pepperoni and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 4 Yogurts; A few Crackers.

Dinner: 2 pieces of Roast Tuscan Chicken, 1 side of Roast Potato/Green Bean mix, 1 bowl of Minestrone Soup.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters; 2 cups of Diet Iced Tea.

I can't well I can believe I gained over 3 lbs overnight!

Wow you ate an impressive amount of calories! Well done mate, that is an excellent cheet day! ;)

In my estimation, 4 hour of walking compensates for about 50% of your calorie surplus. So it's not that bad! :p

Thanks! Even though I do a lot of walking I definitely don't want to make a habit out of it!

Year 1, Day 144 (Day 513)

Weight: 179.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Yogurts, 1 Apple, 1 Banana, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Salami/Pepperoni and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Snack 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Exercise: 3.6 Hours of Walking.

Hi, Matt. One word mate....... vegetables? :D
You have this maintenance thing under control, now is a good time to eat more fresh veg & fruit. You can do it. You've got this!

Year 1, Day 145 (Day 514)

Weight: 177.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurts, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Salami/Pepperoni and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 2 Bananas, Various free samples.

Dinner: 2 pieces of cooked Salmon over Wheat Spaghetti Noodles.

Snack: 2 Pints of Halo Top Ice Cream.

Miscellaneous: 7 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Diet Iced Tea, 1 cup of Orange Juice.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

Ugh, I went screwed up and went a little crazy. I need to stay away from the Halo Top for awhile. And the free samples.

Hi, Matt. One word mate....... vegetables? :D
You have this maintenance thing under control, now is a good time to eat more fresh veg & fruit. You can do it. You've got this!

Did you say eat more ice cream and candy? That I can do! :D Seriously I've had some fruits next time I go shopping I plan on buying more.

Ha ha. No Matt.....vegetables :D -
vegetable-market-640x450.jpg

Back