Matt's Diary

Year 1, Day 118 (Day 487)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 178.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few crackers, 4 Yogurts, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Soup, 2 pieces of Toast.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2760

Exercise: 3.6 Hours of Walking.

I was going to have salmon again but I wasn't that hungry and I forgot to take the salmon out of the freezer so I had soup. I probably could have done with 1 less slice of toast.

20oC? Nice!

Yep actually I think it went up to 30! Unfortunately it's going to get cold again by the weekend. :(

Year 1, Day 119 (Day 488)

Weight: 179.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Soup, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 5 Cookies

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Estimated Calories: 2850

Yikes! I went shopping today and they had free samples of cookies. I should have stayed away or at least stopped with one.

Year 1, Day 120 (Day 489)

Weight: 179.4

Lunch: Pulled Pork BBQ, 1 piece of Corn on the Cob, 1 side of Lima beans, 1 side of mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli all from Golden Corral.

Snack: A few crackers, 1 Cookie, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted Potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 5.5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2570

I felt a little crappy today so I went to Golden Corral instead of bringing my lunch. I tried to eat food that was a little bland but that didn't work out. Later I had to go back to the store to pick up something I forgot to buy, I tried to avoid the samples but couldn't resist just one cookie.

Hey jonom,I am new here but congrats on successful weight maintenance goal. going to a restaurant once is not a big deal hope you got low to mediocre calorie and less fried food and eating a single cookie is doesn't hurt much at all.keep up your exercise. I would be very exhausted if I did 3.6 hrs walking but you did a great job.

Year 1, Day 121 (Day 490)

Weight: 178.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts.

Snack: 9 Cookies, 1 bag of Grandmas Vanilla Creme sandwich cookies, 4 Doughnuts.

Lunch/Dinner: 3 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 2 slices of Sante Fe Chicken Pizza, 2 slices of Kansas city BBQ Pizza, 4 pieces of Garlic Bread all from 2 cups of Dr. Pepper, all from Cici's Pizza.

Miscellaneous: 1 24 oz. Bottled Water, 1 Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 4500

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

I made it a a cheat day, since I volunteered. I went a little crazy lol.

Hey jonom,I am new here but congrats on successful weight maintenance goal. going to a restaurant once is not a big deal hope you got low to mediocre calorie and less fried food and eating a single cookie is doesn't hurt much at all.keep up your exercise. I would be very exhausted if I did 3.6 hrs walking but you did a great job.

Thanks. Yeah most of what I got was fairly low calorie, I was more worried it would be harsh on my stomach since I was feeling a bit nauseous that morning. Luckily it subsided.

Hey Jonom, cheat day once actually fires up metabolism and with 4 hours of walking it wouldn't affect you much.hope you have a healthy plan tomorrow.good luck on your weight loss maintenance.

Year 1, Day 122 (Day 491)

Weight: 180.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Salami/Pepperoni and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: Seared Scallops over spaghetti noodles w/a bit of butter, 1 side of Spinach.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 3.7 Hours of Walking.

My weight went up not surprisingly, I need to be a little more careful lol.

Hey Jonom, cheat day once actually fires up metabolism and with 4 hours of walking it wouldn't affect you much.hope you have a healthy plan tomorrow.good luck on your weight loss maintenance.

Ha! Well if you put it that way... Oh I do, thanks!

Year 1, Day 123 (Day 492)

Weight: 178.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Soup, 1 Ham/Salami/Pepperoni and Cheese Sandwich.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan), 1 side of Spinach.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 124 (Day 493)

Weight: 178.2

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Soup, 1 Ham/Salami/Pepperoni and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few crackers, 4 Yogurts, 1 Kit-Kat bar.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted Potatoes).

Estimated Calories: 2730

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 125 (Day 494)

Weight: 176.2

Snack: 2 Reece's Trees

Lunch: 1 order of Chicken Pesto Pasta/ Garlic Bread.

Snack: A few crackers, 2 Yogurts, 1 Hard-boiled Egg, 1 mini-package of Ho-Ho's, 1 Donut Stick.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Garlic Roast Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 3200

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

I ate a little more, mainly b/c my weight went down.(I probably could ate something better then snack cakes and candy :oops:). Probably b/c I felt crappy the previous night and spent a considerable amount of time on the "Porcelain Throne". :ack2:

Maybe your "natural" weight is a bit lower than you thought Matt. What is your current BMI? Hope you're not feeling so "crappy" today :D

Year 1, Day 126 (Day 495)

Weight: 177.0

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Salami/Pepperoni and Cheese Sandwich.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken), 1 Apple.

Snack: 1/2 cookie.

Estimated Calories: 2730

I still felt crappy today, but a little less so. I decided to go to a different Doctor. My shoulder had been bothering me, and she said it looked strained probably b/c of all the pulling my dog does.

Maybe your "natural" weight is a bit lower than you thought Matt. What is your current BMI? Hope you're not feeling so "crappy" today :D

Maybe. Natural weight? Whats that? My BMI is around 25.I felt crappy but a little less so.

Back