Matt's Diary

Year 1, Day 108 (Day 477)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 179.2

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Cup of Soup, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few free samples, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 piece of Steak, 2 side of Mashed Cauliflower, 1 side of Spinach.

Snack: 5 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2710

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

I had the last of the steak, though barely since most of it was fat, I ended up spitting out most of it. It was also a yucky, rainy day.

Year 1, Day 109 (Day 478)

Weight: 178.4

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Cup of Soup, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 1 Cookie sandwich, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Chicken Teriyaki)

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

Year 1, Day 110 (Day 479)

Weight: 178.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

What the hell is a cookie sandwich?! How do you do all your walking? Is it around work hours or whilst at work?

A cookie sandwich is 2 cookies with cream in the middle. Hahah...I make the time I usually do 45 min-1 hour in the morning, 1 hr in the afternoon, and 2 hours at night.

Year 1, Day 111 (Day 480)

Weight: 178.8

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few free samples.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted Potatoes).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Year 1, Day 112 (Day 481)

Weight: 179.4

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 cup of Soup, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Estimated Calories: 2730

Exercise: 3.33 Hours of Walking.

It snowed in the evening and overnight. I got more of a workout because my dog wanted to run around in the snow. She was also trying to eat some garbage that I had to pull her away from.

Year 1, Day 113 (Day 482)

Weight: 179.0

Breakfast: 4 Large Yogurts, 2 Fried Eggs, 3 pieces of Bacon 2 pieces of Toast, A few pieces of various fruit, 4 slices of French Toast.

Lunch: 1 cup of Soup.

Dinner: 1 Large Salad w/ 2 pieces of Roast Chicken.

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of Water, 2 cups of Diet Iced Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

We got almost a foot of snow so I was suck inside today. I had a large breakfast b/c after I ate one of my neighbors brought breakfast for several people in my building. I would have liked to have walked more but It was 9 degrees F. (-2 this morning!)

What a kind neighbour. You made up for it though & ate lightly for the rest of the day. You are doing well with maintenance Matt :)

Year 1, Day 114 (Day 483)

Weight: 179.6

Breakfast: 5 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 Doughnuts, 1 Muffin, 1 cup of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Kit-Kat Bar, 1 Twix Bar.

Lunch/Dinner:5 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 1 order of Garlic Knots, 2 cups of Pepsi all from Papa Johns.

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of Water, 2 cups of Diet Iced Tea.

Estimated Calories: 5000

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Its still freezing and icy and I stupidly went out to the grocery store to pick up some supplies. Afterwards I decided to get delivery since it was a cheat day, though I ordered too much and ended up throwing away half of the pizza. It's so cold (0 degrees today!), part of me wishes I was fat so I have more insulation lol. I had to put a sweater on my dog also.

What a kind neighbour. You made up for it though & ate lightly for the rest of the day. You are doing well with maintenance Matt :)

Thanks though I did the opposite today lol. Be glad you're somewhere that's not freezing cold!

Year 1, Day 115 (Day 484)

Weight: 180.2

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 5 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 cup of Soup, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted Potatoes).

Estimated Calories: 2680

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Another cold day. At least some of the snow melted. I drank more coffee than usual because the building I work in is kind of old and it takes a while to heat up.

Oh, I am!
A couple of years ago you would never have thrown away half that pizza :D

Is it 0 degrees (-17 C) where you live? That's how cold it was here, luckily its going to get warmer this week. Yeah i threw the pizza away b/c if I didn't I'd be eating pizza all week and I didn't want to turn a cheat day into a cheat week! My dog was disappointed, she wanted that pizza!

I was glad that I live somewhere that never gets freezing cold. It's about 20oC here today. A nice day for golf :)

Year 1, Day 116 (Day 485)

Weight: 178.8

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Italian Sub, 1 cup of Turkey chili, 1 Apple all from of Panera Bread.

Snack: A few Crackers, A few pieces of shrimp.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Garlic Roasted Chicken).

Estimated Calories: 2680

Year 1, Day 117 (Day 486)

Weight: 178.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, About 2 cups of Popcorn.

Dinner: 3 pieces of Salmon, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes.

Estimated Calories: 2730

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

If you didn't already know it you wouldn't believe that just a few days ago there was snow everywhere! It was in the 60's (20 c), and sunny out. Most of the snow has melted.

20oC? Nice!

Back