Matt's Diary

Year 1, Day 89 (Day 457)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 178.4

Breakfast: 1 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Piece of Rotisserie Chicken, 1 piece of Meatloaf, 1 piece of Fish, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 side of Coleslaw, 1 side of Creamed Spinach all from Golden Corral.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Roasted Garlic Chicken), 1 side of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2660

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking; 10 minutes of HIIT.

I wish I could've have done less walking since it was freezing cold (12° F/-11° C) but of course I had to. I think she was getting cold in the end because she wanted to go in earlier than normal.

1 cookie isn't the end of the world. Glad you didn't loose a tooth.

Thanks I'm glad I didn't lose a tooth either!

Year 1, Day 91 (Day 460)

Weight: 179.0

Breakfast: 1/4 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 1 Yogurt,1 cup of Salad , 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: Various Free Samples, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken)

Estimated Calories: 2720

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking; 30 minutes of Weight Training.

I've noticed I've made some mistakes in the dates on my entries so I updated it accordingly. I drank more coffee than usual because it's still cold out and it takes a while for my office to heat up. What's funny is as I wrote this I got an advertisement email from JCPenney's Big and Tall department. I guess I can unsubscribe from that email list lol.

Last edited:
Year 1, Day 92 (Day 461)

Weight: 177.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 1 Yogurt,1 cup of Salad , 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 3 Yogurts, 1 Banana

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters; 2 Bottles of Miller Light.

Estimated Calories: 2920

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking

You sure can unsubscribe from that mailing list Matt :D
Did I just see you go through a Sunday without having a cheat day?

Year 1, Day 93 (Day 462)

Weight: 176.8

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 5 Doughnuts, 1 bottle of Milk.

Snack: 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Lunch: 6 pieces of Garlic Bread, 3 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 2 slices of BBQ pizza, 1 slice of Spinach Alfredo flatbread pizza

Dinner: 1 small bag of Popcorn, 1 32 oz Cherry Coke.

Miscellaneous: 1 can of Pepsi.

Estimated Calories:4180

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Today was a cheat day so I went a little nuts. I went to see Star Wars Rogue One, so I had some popcorn. Also the weather is crazy where I live. Thursday and Friday it was 12 degrees, this weekend it went to almost 70.

You sure can unsubscribe from that mailing list Matt :D
Did I just see you go through a Sunday without having a cheat day?

I wish I could say I did. The diary entry you were looking at was Saturdays I had to correct the days sorry for the confusion. Though if you look at last Sunday I did go through the day without cheating! ;)

Year 1, Day 94 (Day 463)

Weight: 179.6

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Roasted Garlic Chicken)

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2730

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking.

Pretty good day,except I didn't drink enough water obviously.Also I took an extended nap so I didn't get to go to the gym.

Year 1, Day 95 (Day 464)

Weight: 178.8

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 3 pieces of Bacon, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 2 Yogurts, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 piece of Salmon, 1 side of mashed Cauliflower

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2820

Exercise: 3.25 Hours of Walking, 10 minutes of HIIT.

I ate a little too much today. I was more active though since I had to throw out a bunch of garbage and a piece of old furniture.

Year 1, Day 96 (Day 465)

Weight: 177.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Piece of Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 piece of Corn on the Cob, 1 side of Bourbon Chicken over rice all from Golden Corral.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 piece of Salmon, 1 side of mashed Cauliflower,1 side of Spinach.

I felt crappy so I skipped weight training. I've been having anemia symptoms since Saturday off and on, and my stomach was hurting. I'm going to take it easy for the rest of the week.

Year 1, Day 97 (Day 466)

Weight: 178.2

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 Pieces of Bacon, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 2 Yogurts, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few crackers, 2 Christmas Cookies, 3 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

I ate a little more than I should mainly due to the Xmas Cookies (I can't wait until the holidays are over!) I still felt a little crappy, my stomach was hurting off and on.

Year 1, Day 98 (Day 467)

Weight: 178.0

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 1 Yogurt, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: Various free samples, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken)

Year 1, Day 98 (Day 467) Addendum

I had a York Peppermint Patty as a snack. My sweet tooth has been acting up lately.

Year 1, Day 99 (Day 468)

Weight: 178.4

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Apples, 2 Yogurts, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 1 Small Snickers bar, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 Pieces of Chicken Breast w/ a bit of BBQ sauce, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes, 1 side of Mixed Greens.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate! I also wanted to point out that it's been three months since hitting my goal weight and I'm still there!

Back