Matt's Diary

Year 1, Day 100 (Day 469)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 179.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, A few pieces of Bacon, 2 pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 2 Yogurts, 4 pieces of French Toast.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: A few pieces of Ham. 2 servings of Mashed Potatoes, s servings of Sweet Potato Casserole, 1 side of corn,1 Dinner Roll, 1 piece of Pumpkin Pie, 1 glass of Milk.

Miscellaneous: 3 cups of Diet iced Tea.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

Since today was Christmas I decided to cheat a little. I had a very breakfast-y lunch and made myself some French Toast. I didn't have any milk for Vanilla so I added a bit of Yogurt and butter, though I probably could have done without both. I also microwaved it which I could have not done but oh well it turned out pretty good which is all that matters. I also overate during dinner; I'm never doing that again! My stomach definitely protested afterword! I kept thinking about what Sunflower said about my poor tummy lol (more like pissed tunmy!).

Year 1, Day 101 (Day 470)

Weight: 178.8

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 Yogurt,1 Hard Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner ( Beef and Roasted Potatoes); 1 side of Roasted Potatoes, 1 slice of Pumpkin Pie.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Hot Cocoa.

Estimated Calories: 2710

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

I ate better than yesterday, though I have some high calorie food I need to get rid of like the Pumpkin Pie. I ate the extra side of Potatoes b/c it was sitting in my fridge and I didn't want it to go to waste.

Haha, poor tum :p French toast is the bomb though - glad you enjoyed yourself over the holidays! I, like Cate, would love to see you doing more cooking! I hate the thought of my future babies living off microwave meals so I've forced myself to learn how to cook over the last few years in preparation for babies! You're still doing really well, keep it up babe!

Year 1, Day 102 (Day 471)

Weight: 181.2

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 Yogurt,1 Hard Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken); 1 slice of Pumpkin Pie.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2630

Ugh my weight went up probably due to Christmas dinner.

Haha, poor tum :p French toast is the bomb though - glad you enjoyed yourself over the holidays! I, like Cate, would love to see you doing more cooking! I hate the thought of my future babies living off microwave meals so I've forced myself to learn how to cook over the last few years in preparation for babies! You're still doing really well, keep it up babe!

Haha Thanks! Like I said to Cate, it's one of my New Years Resolutions to cook more.

Year 1, Day 103 (Day 472)

Weight: 180.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Bacon, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner ( Beef and Roasted Potatoes), 2 slices of Pumpkin Pie.

Snack: 1 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2950

My weight went down a little which is good. I ate a little too much though I ate an extra slice of Pumpkin Pie. Luckily I only have one slice left.

Year 1, Day 104 (Day 473)

Weight: 181.6

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Dinner: 1.5 Pieces of Roost Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 slice of Pumpkin Pie.

Estimated Calories: 2550

My weight went up not surprisingly. I cut calories a little so I hope that will help. I had the last slice of Pumpkin Pie so I don't have to worry about that.

Having had the last piece of pumpkin pie will help. You'll get it back down quickly Matt. You have the know-how :)

Year 1, Day 105 (Day 474)

Weight: 181.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Piece of Rotisserie Chicken, 1 piece of Meatloaf, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 piece of Corn on the Cob all from Golden Corral.

Snack: 3 Yogurts, Various free Samples, 2 Cookies.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Estimated Calories: 2700

My weight went down though not as much as I'd like. I would have liked to have eaten less, the free samples (Including the cookies) killed me.

Year 1, Day 106 (Day 475)

Weight: 179.8

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 cup of vegetable soup, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich w/2 pickle spears.

Snack: 3 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 piece of Steak, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Spinach.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2820

Exercise: 4.75 Hours of Walking.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! My weight finally went down yay! It was NYE so I made myself a nice steak dinner though I ate a little too much in calories. I got off work early so I took my dog on a bonus walk also.

New Years Resolutions for 2017

1. Maintain current weight.

2. Get back into the habit of weight training.

3. Cook more.

4. Spend Less, save more.

5. Have fun!

My dog has some resolutions also:

1. Eat more.

2. Eat more.

3. Eat more.

Mwaha, what dog do you have? The greedy sort? :p You made a steak dinner! You cooked! *cheers* What recipes will ya be trying?

Year 1, Day 107 (Day 476)

Weight: 178.8

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 4 pieces of French Toast/Syrup, 3 pieces of Bacon.

Snack: 3 Yogurts, 2 Cookies, 1 York peppermint Patty.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich w/2 pickle spears.

Snack: 3 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 piece of Steak, 1 side of Mashed Cauliflower, 1 side of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 2 Glasses of Water, 1 bottle of Diet Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

My weight's still down but I ate too much and today wasn't even supposed to be a cheat day!

Mwaha, what dog do you have? The greedy sort? :p You made a steak dinner! You cooked! *cheers* What recipes will ya be trying?

I have a Walker Hound mix named Misty. Yes she's very greedy. She loves to eat and eat! If she didn't walk so much she'd be fat! Yep, probably nothing fancy I just cooked the steak in my frying pan w/some steak rub I got. It turned out pretty good.

Love your resolutions Matt!

Thanks! Did you like my dogs resolutions also? ;)

Back