Matt's Diary

Year 1, Day 79 (Day 447)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 178.2

Breakfast: 1 Large Yogurt,2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 1 Yogurt, 1 cup of Salad , 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few Crackers, 1 piece of Chocolate, 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 piece of Chicken breast, 1 side of mashed Cauliflower.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2620

Exercise: 3.67 hours of walking, 10 minutes of HIIT.

I wouldn't be concerned with the loss if its a one time thing.

Yeah I was mildly concerned.If my weight still dropped after eating all that junk food I would have REALLY been concerned.

Ahh your cheat days freak me out - your poor tummy! How do you feel the next day after all that crap? More power to you for keeping your weight off and maintaining xx

Actually I didn't feel that bad. Probably because I paced myself. The problem is is I eat everything at once!

Year 1, Day 80 (Day 448)

Weight: 179.6

Breakfast: 1 Large Yogurt,2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 1 Yogurt, 1 cup of Salad , 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken)

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2740

Exercise: 3.67 hours of walking.

I'm kind of pissed because I was going to have Salmon, but I forgot to cover it when I put it back in the freezer and it got freezer burn. i tried cooking it anyway but it turned out gross and I ended up throwing it away.

Year 1, Day 81 (Day 449)

Weight: 178.4

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt,2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Yogurt, 1 mini York Peppermint Patty and 1 Chocolate Chip cookie from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2820

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking, 10 minutes of HIIT.

I broke down and had a cookie which I regret.

Year 1, Day 82 (Day 450)

Weight: 178.0

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: Various free samples, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 Pieces of Chicken breast w/ BBQ glaze, 1 side of Roast Potatoes, 1 side of Spinach.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 3.67 hours of walking.

Kind of a crappy day, plus I ate a little too much. My microwave broke so I had to get a new one. (I know some of you would have probably preferred that I just got rid of the microwave altogether lol).

Year 1, Day 83 (Day 451)

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 4 Cookies, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking.

The day started off pretty good, but ended kind of crappy. I got to leave work early but I had to go to the DMV where I was waited on by one of the most incompetent people ever. After an hour I left and unfortunately I left my drivers license there. I also took a long napped when I got home and woke up kind of late so I didn't get a chance to do the HIIT training and my water intake was less than usual. Of course someone offered me cookies which I should have declined. It was also freezing cold and of course my dog loooves the cold weather and is much more active.

Year 1, Day 84 (Day 452)

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Packets of Oatmeal,1 Banana, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken)

Snack: 1 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 1 Rum and Diet Coke, 2 Miller Lites.

Estimated Calories: 2710

Exercise: 3.67 hours of walking, 30 minutes of weight training.

Year 1, Day 85 (Day 453)

Weight: 178.0

Breakfast: 1 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 8 pieces of Bacon, 4 pieces of Toast.

Lunch: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken), 1 Apple.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Piece of Chicken Breast, 1 side of Rice, 1 side of Spinach, 1 Orange.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Diet Iced Teas.

Estimated Calories: 2610

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

I had a bit of a headache today (gee I wonder why), so I didn't do any weight training. Also, I decided to switch back to the M-W-F weight training, T-Th HIIT training schedule. I'm going to to try to do my errand running on shopping on the weekends so I don't get home late. I do seem to be getting more of a workout during our walks, because my dog is more active during the cold weather, running and pulling me more. (Can dogs smell better int he cold?).

Year 1, Day 86 (Day 454)

Weight: 179.2

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: Various free samples, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: A few pieces of Chicken, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes, 1 side of Spinach.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

A pretty good day, except my back started bothering me again so I skipped weight training which I hated doing since I seem to be doing that a lot. I can't to get off this medication because the side effects are annoping. Also I'm going to try to get more sleep which I've been neglecting.

Year 1, Day 87 (Day 455)

Breakfast: 1/2 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few crackers, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: A few pieces of Chicken, 3 pieces of Bacon, 1 side of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Diet Iced Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2710

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking; 10 minutes of HIIT.

Year 1, Day 88 (Day 456)

Breakfast: 1 Large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 2 Yogurts, 1 cup of Salad , 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 1 Christmas Cookie, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted Potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2740

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking; 30 minutes of Weight training.

Yeah I had a Christmas cookie that I shouldn't have eaten.. I regret it not only because of the calories but because it was kind of hard, I'm surprised I didn't break off a tooth!

It always feels like a waste to have something sweet that isn't delicious. Actually anything. Food should be delicious!

Back