Matt's Diary

Year 1, Day 59 (Day 427)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 178.4

Breakfast: 1 large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Oatmeal Packets, 2 pieces of Toast.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Lunch: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country fried Chicken), 1 Apple.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Reese's Sticks bar.

Dinner: 1 Fillet of Rockfish, 1 side of White Rice, 1 side of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 5 cups of water.

Estimated Calories: 2620

Exercise: 4 hours of walking.

A good day Matt :)

Year 1, Day 60 (Day 428)

Breakfast: 1 large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 2 hard-boiled Eggs, 1 cup of Salad w/Chicken, 2 Yogurts, 1 Roast Beef/Ham and Cheese Sandwich.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled waters.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Kind of a hectic day at work so I didn't get to drink as much water as usual also I was tired to I fell asleep when I got home so I didn't get a chance to do the HIIT. I felt I ate a little too much also.

Year 1, Day 61 (Day 429)

Weight: 179.8

Breakfast: 1 large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 2 hard-boiled Eggs, 1 cup of Salad , 2 Yogurts, 1 Roast Beef/Ham and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 2 Nature Valley Oatmeal Squares

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 5.5 Bottled waters.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

Today was payday so I had to do a lot of shopping so I didn't get home till late. Unfortunately I had to skip the weight training. I need to start buckling down since I've skipped an exercise two days in a row plus I ate a little too much.

Year 1, Day 62 (Day 430)

Weight: 179.4

Breakfast: 1 large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Oatmeal Squares, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad , 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 2 Nature Valley Oatmeal Squares, 1 Yogurt, 2 Cookies, one Sandwich portion.

Dinner: 1 Steamed Chicken Breast, 1 side of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled waters.

Estimated Calories: 2520

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking, 10 minutes of HIIT.

I'm getting back on track, though I ate some things I shouldn't have. I'm addicted to the Oatmeal Squares and I probably should eat less of them. They had an event at my apartment complex where different vendors were selling their wares for the holidays. I decided to check it out. It turned to be nothing I was interested in mainly candles, jewelry, cooking stuff, etc.

Though they had free food unfortunately. Luckily I was able to somewhat control myself and only had two cookies and a part of a sandwich. Since I had the snacks I decided on having a somewhat light dinner. I got a fish/veggie microwave steamer from Target and tried it on chicken breast.It turned out okay, though a little dry.

Year 1, Day 63 (Day 431)

Weight: 180.2

Breakfast: .5 large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Oatmeal Squares, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad , 1 Yogurt, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 2 Nature Valley Oatmeal Squares.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted Potatoes).

Snack: 2 Nature Valley Oatmeal Squares.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking, 30 minutes of Weight Training.

Again I ate too much of the Oatmeal Squares. Luckily I ran out, I don't know if I should buy them again. Also I put I ate 1 large Yogurt yesterday but I actually ate half.

Hi Matt. You would be much better off eating something unprocessed & without so much sugar, like fresh fruit.

Year 1, Day 64 (Day 432)

Weight: 179.6

Breakfast: 1 large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1.5 pieces of Rotisserie chicken, 1 piece of Meatloaf, 1 baked sweet potato, 1 side of Collard greens all from Golden Corral.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Sweet and Sour Chicken).

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled waters, 1 Devils Backbone Vienna Lager, 2 Budweisers.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking, 10 HIIT.

Year 1, Day 65 (Day 433)

Breakfast: 1 large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad , 1 Yogurt, 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled waters, 3 Bud Lights.

Estimated Calories: 2840

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking.

Year 1, Day 66 (Day 434)

Weight: 179.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 5 Doughnuts

Lunch: 3 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 2 slices of meat lovers pizza, 1 slice of BBQ pork pizza, 6 pieces of Garlic Bread, 1 cup of Dr. Pepper all from Cici's Pizza.

Snack: 1 Banana, 1 piece of cake

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled waters, 2 cups of Diet Iced Tea.

Estimated Calories: 3800

Today was a special day so obviously I made it a cheat day. Seven years ago today I first got my dog, Misty! I got a bit of cake and a treat for her. She also got a new collar!

View attachment 24107 View attachment 24108

Year 1, Day 67 (Day 435)

Breakfast: 1 large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 3 Yogurts, various Free Samples

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Creamy Chicken and Shrimp).

Estimated Calories: 2740

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking, 10 minutes of HIIT.

I need to cut back a little on the calories. I was going to cook, but I had a late dinner so I decided on something quick.

Year 1, Day 67 (Day 435)

Breakfast: 1 large Yogurt, 2 Poached Eggs, 1 Banana, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Dinner: 2 Chicken Breasts w/ BBQ sauce glaze, 1 side of Roasted potatoes, 1 side of Spinach.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.5 hours of walking.

I cut back on the calories a bit which is good. I decided to move my weight training days to Saturday and Sunday because I have more time on those days. I may do something else on Tues and Thursday I'm not sure yet.

Year 1, Day 68 (Day 436)

Weight: 179.0

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1/2 Green Goddess salad, 1/2 Italian Sub all from Panera Bread

Snack: A few Crackers and pieces of Popcorn

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Garlic Roast Chicken).

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled waters.

Estimated Calories: 2440

Exercise: 3.6 hours of walking, 10 minutes of HIIT.

To everyone in America, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Year 1, Day 69 (Day 437)

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts.

Snack: 2 mini bags of Candy Corn

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Serving of Turkey w/a bit of Gravy, 1 large serving of Mashed Potatoes, 2 servings of Sweet Potato casserole, 1 side of Corn, 1 side of Lima Beans, 1 side of Green Bean casserole, 2 Dinner Rolls, 1 piece of Apple Pie Ala mode, 2 Cinnamon Rolls.

Miscellaneous: 1.5 Bottled water, 2 Glasses of water, 1 cup of coffee.

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking

Today was Thanksgiving and I went a little crazy, which I regretted since I felt like there was a lead ball in my stomach. I'll definitely remember this on cheat days. However the good news is that it's been two month since my final goal and I'm still at my goal weight!

Year 1, Day 70 (Day 438)

Weight: 179.2

Lunch: 1 Apple, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad , 1 Roast Beef/Bacon and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few Crackers; 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: A few pieces of Turkey, 1 small side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 small side of Sweet Potato casserole, 1 hard-boiled Egg, 1 piece of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled waters, 3 bottles of Bud Light.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 3.7 hours of walking, 10 minutes of HIIT.

Hi Maintenance Matt :D
Keep up the good work :)

Back