Matt's Diary

Natural weight is what your body feels best at. It's not any sort of medical or technical term. I know I feel best at about 4kg less than what I am now.

Year 1, Day 127 (Day 496)

Goals 1-7: ACHIEVED! Ongoing goal: Weight Maintenance...

Weight: 177.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Salami/Pepperoni and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: A few crackers, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 bottles of Miller Lite, 1 Rum and Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking.

I felt better today so I went out. I wish I could have gone to some of the protests in Washington.

Natural weight is what your body feels best at. It's not any sort of medical or technical term. I know I feel best at about 4kg less than what I am now.

Oh,ok. I'm not sure I haven't been at this weight in years.

I loved seeing the protests!
Have you set yourself a maximum weight that you will not let yourself go over Matt?

Year 1, Day 128 (Day 497)

Weight: 176.4

Breakfast: 2 Yogurts, 4 pieces of French Toast.

Snack: 1 Big Kat-Kat Bar, 1 Pint of Schilling Ginger Cider.

Lunch: 1/2 Angus Club, 1 bowl of Fire roasted Vegetable soup, 1 Chocolate Chip cookie all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: 1 Bowl of Grapes.

Dinner: Scallops over Rice, 1 side of Broccoli, 1 side of Strawberries.

Miscellaneous: 1 32 oz Water.

Estimated Calories: 3000

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking.

I ate a little to much again.I need to stop snacking! Though in my defense I was hoping to gain a lb. Also I feel crappy again, I got the flu, even though I got a flu shot.

I loved seeing the protests!
Have you set yourself a maximum weight that you will not let yourself go over Matt?

So did I !DC is about a 2 hour drive from me, so a lot of people I know went to the marches in DC. Well the range is 177-182. Though If I hit 181, I go back in weight-loss mode.

Year 1, Day 129 (Day 498)

Weight: 177.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 pieces of Toast

Lunch: 1/2 bowl of mixed fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries), 4 Yogurts.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice Steamer (Meatball Marinara), 4 Yogurts.

Snack 1 Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 1/2 24 oz Water, 1 Diet Iced Tea, 1 Liter of Diet Giner Ale, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2340

Exercise: 2.7 Hours of Walking

Since I have the flu I tried to take it easy today, I was a bit nauseous so I practically had to force myself to eat.

Year 1, Day 130 (Day 499)

Weight: 176.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Lunch: 1 Healthy Choice Steamer (General Tso's Chicken), 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Garlic Herb Chicken), 1 Cup of Soup (Cheesy Tortilla), 1 Apple.

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 1/2 28 oz Water, 1 Diet Iced Tea, 1 Liter of Diet Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 2.75 Hours of Walking

I still have the flu, but I felt a little better. I'm still taking it easy.

Maybe cut down on the dairy a little Matt while you have the flu. There is much disagreement about whether it creates mucous or not, but it's worth trying. Take care xo

Year 1, Day 131 (Day 500)

Weight: 175.8

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1/2 of an Apple.

Lunch: 1 bowl of Cantaloupe.

Snack: 2 Cookies, 1 Kit-Kat bar.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken)

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1/2 of a Banana.

Miscellaneous: 1/2 28 oz Water, 1 Diet Iced Tea, 1 Cup of Orange Juice, 1 Liter of Diet Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2200

Exercise: 3.75 Hours of Walking

My weight went down more probably since I'm not eating as much due to the flu. I had some sweets which I could've done without, though I felt a bit better so I did some more walking.

Maybe cut down on the dairy a little Matt while you have the flu. There is much disagreement about whether it creates mucous or not, but it's worth trying. Take care xo

There maybe some truth to it. Yesterday I ran out of yogurt and I had very little dairy and I found that I didn't have to blow my nose as much, where as before I was blowing my nose constantly!

Year 1, Day 132 (Day 501)

Weight: 177.0

Breakfast: 3 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 bowl of Turkey Chili, 1 Apple all from Panera Bread.

Snack:A few Crackers, 4 Yogurts, 1 cup of Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted Potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Ginger Ale, 1 Hot Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 3.4 Hours of Walking

I've felt better today, and I went in to work though I worked kind of a short day. I could have done with less yogurt.

Year 1, Day 133 (Day 502)

Weight: 177.4

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Deli Cowboy, 1 cup of Seafood Gumbo, 1 bag of Kettle chips, A few Crackers all from Jason's Deli.

Snack: 4 Yogurts, 1 cup of Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking

I'm feeling a lot better, I think I've gotten over this flu.I think I'll still take it a bit easy the next few days though to be safe.

Year 1, Day 134 (Day 503)

Weight: 177.6

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Yogurt,2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 1 Banana, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1 cup of Salad, 1 Ham/Salami/Pepperoni and Cheese Sandwich.

Snack: 2 cup of Grapes.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf), 1 bowl of Soup.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 3.67 Hours of Walking

II ran out of Yogurt so I hardly ate any. I guess that's good since I felt a little more congested.

Year 1, Day 135 (Day 504)

Breakfast: 1 Banana, 1 Apple, 2 Boston Creme doughnuts, 1 Raspberry frosted doughnut, 1 Frosted Doughnut, 1 Doughnut Croissant.

Snack: 1 Kit-Kat Bar, 2 Reese's Pieces Cups.

Lunch/Dinner: 3.5 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 1 slice of Supreme Pizza, 2 slices of Kansas City BBQ, 2 slices of Chicken Bacon Club, 7 pieces of Garlic Bread, 2 cups of Dr. pepper all from Cici's Pizza.

Snack: 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream; 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 3 cups of Ginger Ale, 2 cups of Orange Juice.

Estimated Calories: 4800

Exercise: 4 Hours of Walking

Given the week I had, I decided to make it a cheat day and I went a little nuts. I decided to try this Halo Top Ice cream that everyone is talking about, luckily as ice cream goes it wasn't that bad at 280 calories a pint.

Year 1, Day 136 (Day 505)

Weight: 179.4

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Yogurt,2 Poached Eggs, 2 pieces of Toast, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 4 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted Potatoes).

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2710

Exercise: 3.5 Hours of Walking.

My weight went up mainly b/c of Sunday. I ate the rest of the Yogurt and I ate a little too much. I went shopping and I bought more Halo Top ice cream.

Year 1, Day 137 (Day 506)

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Yogurts,2 Poached Eggs, 1 Banana, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few crackers, 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream, 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Chicken Alfredo).

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2760

I was going to cook but It would have been too much calories so I put it off until tomorrow. I probably shouldn't have had that Halo Top lol.

Year 1, Day 138 (Day 507)

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Yogurts,2 Poached Eggs, 1 Banana, 2 pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Pint of Halo Top Ice Cream, 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 Piece of Salmon, 1/2 side of Orzo, 1 bowl of Vegetable Soup

Miscellaneous: 6 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2850

I ate a little too much, though at least I cooked lol. I had to throw out some meat because it was old and looked bad so I figured I'd err on the side of caution.

Back