Matt's Diary

Day 360

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 184.4

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Hard-boiled eggs, 1 1 oz. bag of Kale chips, 1 Turkey and Cheese wrap, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Chobani Yogurt

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf)

Miscellaneous: 7 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1870

Exercise: 3 hours of walking; 30 minutes of weight training.

Did you buy any new clothes at the sales Matt? If so, how many sizes smaller than a year ago?

I bought a sport coat and a shirt. A year ago I wore a size 42 pant size, XXXL shirt size, and 52 jacket size, now Its 32 for pants, M for shirts and 42 for suit jackets. I still wear a 10 wide for shoes though, I guess I just have wide feet regardless.

That's gotta feel pretty good. I bet it is also a good feeling when you run into someone who hasn't seen you in a while and them comment on your loss! Turn all that into motivation to finish this journey and then get a plan to maintain. By the way my 42s are getting a bit loose. I have some 4o's in my closet that I am probably gonna try on after about 5 more pounds are gone. I hope I can keep it up. The thought of getting some new threads is appealing. Thanks for the motivation.

I wear 10 1/2 and sometimes 11 wide shoes. I feel your pain. Almost all shoes I try on feel like they're crushing my clown feet.

I bought a sport coat and a shirt. A year ago I wore a size 42 pant size, XXXL shirt size, and 52 jacket size, now Its 32 for pants, M for shirts and 42 for suit jackets. I still wear a 10 wide for shoes though, I guess I just have wide feet regardless.
Oh, wow! That's great! Well done Matt :D
If it makes you feel better, I also wear size 10W(yes, men's as most women's shoes are too narrow & uncomfortable) & I am a woman! I have always had big feet :blush5:

Day 361

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 184.4

Lunch: 2 Hard-boiled eggs, 1 1 oz. bag of Kale chips, 1 Turkey and Cheese wrap, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1870

Exercise: 2.4 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

Still at 184. I would have liked to do more walking, but my dog cut it short. I think she was pissed at me b/c I was keeping her away from the bushes, wooded areas and grass more than usual b/c I saw a dead copperhead and didn't want her (or me) getting bit!

That's gotta feel pretty good. I bet it is also a good feeling when you run into someone who hasn't seen you in a while and them comment on your loss! Turn all that into motivation to finish this journey and then get a plan to maintain. By the way my 42s are getting a bit loose. I have some 4o's in my closet that I am probably gonna try on after about 5 more pounds are gone. I hope I can keep it up. The thought of getting some new threads is appealing. Thanks for the motivation.

Yeah it does, I've been getting that more and more lately. Someone even asked if I had a twin! My next goal after this is going to be maintaining my weight. The last thing I want is to gain it all back.Good luck!

I wear 10 1/2 and sometimes 11 wide shoes. I feel your pain. Almost all shoes I try on feel like they're crushing my clown feet.

Yeah i guess there are some things that won't change. I probably will have to buy my dress shirts large and get them taken in b/c I still have a big neck and a big fat head!

Oh, wow! That's great! Well done Matt :D
If it makes you feel better, I also wear size 10W(yes, men's as most women's shoes are too narrow & uncomfortable) & I am a woman! I have always had big feet :blush5:

Thanks! The funny thing is I just started wearing wide shoes in the last few years. I would buy the normal width and my feet would be in pain.

Day 361 addendum

Correction: Lunch was supposed to read: 2 Hard-boiled eggs, 1 1 oz. bag of Kale chips, 1 Salmon wrap, 1 Apple.

Also I forgot there should have read: Snack: 1 Yogurt after lunch. Calorie Count should read 1930, not 1870.

Day 362

Weight: 183.4

Lunch: 2 Hard-boiled eggs, 1 bag of carrots, 1 Ham and Cheese wrap, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV dinner (Beef and Roasted potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1860

Exercise: 3 hours of walking.

I had a headache today, so I skipped the weight training which I hated to do. We had over 100 degree weather today, in September also.

Ok you are doing great and your plan is obviously working so you may choose to reject this idea and that is totally cool but I notice from your food log that you heavily rely on prepackaged food. Given any thought to cooking a bit with fresh veggies or lean meats?

Ok you are doing great and your plan is obviously working so you may choose to reject this idea and that is totally cool but I notice from your food log that you heavily rely on prepackaged food. Given any thought to cooking a bit with fresh veggies or lean meats?

Yeah I get that a lot. I don't have the patience for cooking so I tend to go with TV dinners b/c they're quick and easy. Though every once and awhile I'll have a rotisserie chicken.

Day 363

Weight: 183.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Hard-boiled eggs, 1 bag of carrots, 1 Chicken and Cheese wrap, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV dinner (Meatloaf)

Miscellaneous: 8 bottled waters; 3 Rum and Diet cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2030

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

Day 364

Weight: 183.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 Hard boiled eggs.

Snack: 1 Nutrigrain bar

Lunch: 2 Hard-boiled eggs, 1 Chicken and Cheese wrap, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Snickers bar, 1 Nutrigrain bar..

Dinner: A few pieces of Rotisserie chicken, 1 side of Mashed potatoes, 1 side of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 1 Diet Iced tea, 1 Diet Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 2230

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking

I ate a little too much today, I had the Snickers bar, plus the Nutrigrain bars. I had too much sugar I think lol.

Day 365

Weight: 183.0

Breakfast: 1 Nutrigrain bar, 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Hard-boiled eggs, 1 Chicken and Cheese wrap, 1 Yogurt, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: A few pieces of Rotisserie chicken, 1 side of Mashed potatoes, 1 side of Spinach.

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 1 Diet Iced tea, 1 cup of Hot tea

Estimated Calories: 1940

Exercise: 4.16 hours of walking, 30 minutes of weight training, lugging various things around.

I hope I'm not coming down with something, I currently have a sore throat and nothing seems to be helping. I hope its just bad allergy attacks which can be bad when the temp starts to change ( it was over 100 last week now its 60-70) Other than that it was a productive day I FINALLY packed away some of my "fat clothes" and put them in storage and donated some. I also moved my books together to see what to throw out, what to keep and what to sell.

PS: I want to make a graph of my weight loss is there an app or site where I can do that?

If you have Excel 2016, it has a built in "Weight Loss Tracker" page where you can custom make your own weight loss chart and keep it saved on your computer. I'm not sure if it's available in older versions or not.

If you have Excel 2016, it has a built in "Weight Loss Tracker" page where you can custom make your own weight loss chart and keep it saved on your computer. I'm not sure if it's available in older versions or not.

I think I have it at home I'll check later today.

Take a moment to savor the disposal of the fat clothes....That's is a big deal!

Oh trust me I did!

Back