Matt's Diary

Yucko, Little Caesar's always tastes like cardboard to me. That isn't much of a temptation. :p

I still don't see how you pack in so much walking. 2 hours a day would be pushing it for me with little kids to worry about.

Yeah I know what you mean. My family used to get Little Caesars every week, back when you could get a 2 for 1 deal. Of course,back then Little Caesars was the only pizza place near us. Papa Johns is a lot better. Ok I better stop talking about pizza now before I start getting cravings lol. Its easy to do a lot of walking when you have no life lol. I usually do the bulk of walking in the evening.

At this rate you'll wear out your dog Matt! Wowsers :D That's a lot of walking.

Haha! Trust me it's at her insistence! She almost always wants to walk (Well unless there's a thunderstorm, or it's garbage day!)

Day 352

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 187.2

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/Chicken, 1 Ham and Cheese sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Butterfinger Cups

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1950

Exercise: 3.33 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

I screwed up and had some candy, well at least some. It had melted and I had like half. My father has a side job in the food industry and he brought back a whole crap load of food. Unfortunately most of it is junk food. I usually grab a bunch of crap, but this time I just got some dog food and treats and paper towels. I grabbed a Butterfinger, but I had to get out of there before I was tempted to eat some more crap.

My father has a side job in the food industry and he brought back a whole crap load of food.
Don't you mean he brought back a whole load of crap? Was there anything healthy in there? Oh, dear :svengo: You did well to get the heck out of there, relatively unscathed.

Day 353

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 186.2

Breakfast: 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 3 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/Chicken, 1 Ham and Cheese sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Simple Truth Roasted Seaweed Snack, 1 Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Beef Strips Portabella)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1850

Exercise: 1.5 hours of walking; 30 minutes of weight training.

Today was kind of hectic b/c I had to do a lot of shopping, for groceries, dog food and some new pants. I didn't get a lot of walking done since the weather was crappy, it didn't rain, but it there was a lot of lightning. I was trying to find some good, healthy snacks for lunch. As much as I like salads I don like to change things up every once and a while. I tried the roasted seaweed to see how it was, unfortunately while it tasted ok, it felt like I was eating cellophane.

Don't you mean he brought back a whole load of crap? Was there anything healthy in there? Oh, dear :svengo: You did well to get the heck out of there, relatively unscathed.

There was a small bag of carrots, but other than that it was mostly junk food. A lot of hostess cupcakes, some cookies, a bunch of butterfingers, some cinnamon rolls, a lemon meringue pie, etc. I took mainly paper towels, and dog food/treats.

Day 354

Weight: 186.6

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/Chicken and Anchovies, 1 Chicken/Anchovy and Cheese wrap, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country Fried Chicken)

Miscellaneous: 7 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1850

Exercise: 4 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

I decided to switch things up a little and bring a wrap instead of a sandwich, to cut down on my bread consumption a little, though I think I added a little too much chicken. Luckily i did a lot of walking.

More chicken & less bread sounds good to me Matt. Lunch sounds quite salty. I love anchovies, but eat them very sparingly.

Day 355

Weight: 185.6

Lunch: 1 2 Chobani Yogurts, 1 Turkey and Cheese wrap, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted potatoes)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1820

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking; 30 minutes of weight training.

It took a while but I'm starting to get sick of salads. I actually threw the salad away and ate 2 yogurts instead. I'm going to have to figure out a healthy snack alternative. I was thinking carrots or Kale chips maybe. I'm surprised we got our walking in, Hermine passed sort of near us and it was really windy.

Day 356

Weight: 185.6

Lunch: 1 Yogurt, 1 Hard-boiled egg, 1 packet of Baby Carrots, 1 Turkey and Cheese wrap, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Beef Strips Portabella)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters, 1 Coffee, 1.5 Bud Lights, 3 Rum and Diet Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2180

Exercise: 3.7 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

I went out tonight, that's why my calories count is high (which explains the alcohol as well). I switched things up for lunch and has some carrots and yogurt instead of a salad.

Day 357

Weight: 184.6

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal.

Lunch/Snack: 1 Peanut Butter cookie, 2 Rainbow cookies, 1 Kit-Kat Big Kat bar, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Dinner: 10 pieces of Garlic Bread, 2 slices of Pepperoni Pizza, 3 Pieces of Pretzel stuffed crust pizza, 1.5 Honey chicken BBQ flatbread slices of pizza, 3 slices of dessert Pizza.

Miscellaneous: 1 bottled water.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Exercise: 3.2 hours of walking.

As you can guess today was a cheat day. It was also a volunteer day, luckily they didn't have any doughnuts or it would have been worse.

Day 358

Weight: 184.4

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 1 cup of Coffee.

Snack: Various free samples

Lunch: 1 BBQ Chicken flatbread, 1/2 Strawberry poppy seed and Chicken salad, and 1 apple all from Panera Bread.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Miscellaneous: 1 bottled waters, 2 Diet Iced Teas

Estimated Calories: 1880

Exercise: 4 hours of walking

I was off since its Labor Day, so I decided to do some shopping and check out some of the sales. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to do any weight training, though I did do a lot of walking.

Day 359

Weight: 185.2

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 Hard-boiled eggs, 1 1 oz. bag of Kale chips, 1 Turkey and Cheese wrap, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Yogurt

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf)

Miscellaneous: 7 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1820

Exercise: 3 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

Did you buy any new clothes at the sales Matt? If so, how many sizes smaller than a year ago?

Back