Matt's Diary

Day 342

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 189.0

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/ Chicken, 1 Ham and Cheese sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: 2 Hard boiled eggs

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country fried chicken)

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1850

Exercise: 4 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

I did a lot of walking, a certain someone woke me up at 5 am wanting to go out. I also got an egg cooker (Only 7 bucks at Wal-Mart!)I thought I'd try out.

Well done Matt! Now, you'll just keep getting fitter & fitter & ..............:D

Well thinner and thinner. Not as fit as I would like, I still have some flab around the waistline. :p:D

Day 343

Goal 1: ACHIEVED! Goal 2: ACHIEVED! Goal 3: ACHIEVED! Goal 4: ACHIEVED! Goal 5: ACHIEVED! Goal 6: ACHIEVED! Final Goal: In Progress...

Weight: 188.0

Breakfast: 4 Yogurts, 2 Hard-boiled eggs, 1 Banana, 1 cup of Orange juice.

Lunch: 2.5 doughnuts, 3 Chocolate chip cookies, 1 Big Kat bar, 1 20 oz. Sprite.

Dinner: 1 Double cheese burger w/a side of Aussie fries, 1 piece of bread all from Outback Steakhouse.

Miscellaneous: 3 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 3.75 hours of walking

I couldn't help myself. Today I volunteered so i couldn't resist making it a cheat day. Instead of going to Cici's I went to Outback since I was in the mood for a burger. I try not to do two cheat week in a row, and it won't happen again anytime soon.

Day 344

Weight: 188.4

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/ Chicken, 1 Roast Beef and Cheese sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: 2 Yogurts

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Meatloaf)

Exercise: 3.7 hours of walking; 30 minutes of weight training.

Day 345

Weight: 188.2

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 packets of Oatmeal, 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/Chicken, 1 Roast Beef and Cheese sandwich, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Yogurt

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan)

Estimated Calories: 1860

Exercise: 3.25 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

Day 346

Weight: 188.0

Snack: A few pieces of shrimp

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country fried Chicken)

Miscellaneous: 5 bottled waters

Estimated Calories: 1830

Exercise: 3.33 hours of walking

My back was a little sore so I skipped the weight training. It's starting to get cooler (at least temporarily) so we can walk more and don't have to wait until the were hours of the morning to walk.

Day 347

Weight: 187.0

Dinner: 1.5 pieces of grilled Salmon, half of a Chicken leg, 1 side of Mini-potatoes, 1 side of Spinach

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters, 1 cup of Diet iced tea.

Estimated Calories: 1830

Exercise: 3 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

Day 348

Weight: 187.4

Lunch: 1 17 oz. Salad w/Chicken, 1 Ham and Cheese sandwich, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Country fried Chicken)

Estimated Calories: 1900

Exercise: 3.33 hours of walking; 30 minutes of weight training.

My weight went up and I ate a little too much. When I was walking to the gym to do my weight training, this cat followed me which surprised me. Usually he only follows me when I walk my dog and will run away from me if I'm by myself.

Oh I forgot to mention I am proud of myself, yesterday a store next to where I work had a promotion with free pizza and I was able to resist the urge to go over and grab a slice!

Day 349

Weight: 186.8

Dinner: 1 Marie Callender's TV Dinner (Beef and Roasted potatoes)

Exercise: 3 hours of walking; 10 minutes of HIIT training.

Day 350

Weight: 186.6

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 1 Banana, 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 1 cup of Coffee, 1 cup of Orange Juice.

Snack: Various free samples

Lunch: 1 Ham and Cheese sandwich, 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Healthy Choice TV Dinner (Beef Merlot)

Miscellaneous: 1 bottled water, 1 Diet Iced tea, 2 5 oz. samples of beer, 1 12 oz. Beer.

Estimated Calories: 2150

Exercise: 4.25 hours of walking.

Today was kind of hectic, I had to work for a little while, and I went to an event this restaurant/bar was throwing. It was a concert and had severla local breweries. It was ok, nothing to write home about. That's why my calorie count was higher today. I have to stay away from the IPA's and stick to lite beer! At least I got a lot of walking in.

Yucko, Little Caesar's always tastes like cardboard to me. That isn't much of a temptation. :p

I still don't see how you pack in so much walking. 2 hours a day would be pushing it for me with little kids to worry about.

Day 351

Weight: 186.8

Breakfast: 3 Yogurts, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 2 cups of Coffee.

Dinner: A few pieces of Roast Chicken, 1 side of mini-Potatoes, 1 Hard boiled egg.

Miscellaneous: 6 bottled waters, 1 Diet Iced tea

Estimated Calories: 1920

Exercise: 3.7 hours of walking, 30 minutes of Weight training.

I realized I was miscounting my calories I forgot to include the lettuce portion of the salad, I thought it would be negligible, but I was wrong, which is the reason for the jump in calories.

Back